What's new

Russian FM Lavrov visits Vietnam

Because Russia wanna sell us at the same price as for the European nations, while we demand a slightly cheaper price since we contributed the most for the construction of the pipelines.

Now with the risk of losing of the main European market, Russia is going to accept that deal.

Russia is a pragmatic and realistic country, China's huge powerful tangible support vs Vietnam's little weak lip service, tell me which one are they going to choose?
Of course Russia choose VN. Dont forget Russia support VN against bad China in SCS(east sea) :pop:

China can run to USA and beg for US's protection again like 1979, who cares.

Regarding the Russian visits, you vietcongs are excited over the moon
The meeting is no more than sales talks as usual as the Russians are towards indians

All along in many important UNSC votings China and Russia sit on the same side of the fence
Taking the incidences of Syria as a good example:

Russia, China vetoes resolution on Syria, India votes in favour - Economic Times
Jul 19, 2012

Russia, China veto UN resolution on Syria; India votes for regime change | NDTV.com
February 04, 2012

vietcongs are un-noticeable at UNSC

At Vietnmese friends: russian FM is doing what FMs are suppposed to do. Vietnamese friends like to bring up the 1979 border skirmish with China quite a bit. I am unable to find the number of Vietnamese deaths in the conflict as the government did not release any official numbers as far as I can find.

Actually, Russia has never been stronger in receiving support all over the world. Crimean situation isolated NATO instead of Russia. All BRICS nations supported Russia quietly or openly, 12 voted against sanctioning them, 60 abstained. This versus 100 countries of which half of them are probably forced to vote or suffer Pentagon's displeasure.

i remember how the whole world was upset when russia invaded agfhanistan to make regime change both third and first world countries were against us, now we took a piece of land which is actually a much more imperialistic approach and no one cares

i remember how the whole world was upset when russia invaded agfhanistan to make regime change both third and first world countries were against us, now we took a piece of land which is actually a much more imperialistic approach and no one cares

That's the way the world works. Make a lot of noise and be a hypocrite the world will not open their eyes. Do something righteously and all will point fingers at you.

Regarding the Russian visits, you vietcongs are excited over the moon
The meeting is no more than sales talks as usual as the Russians are towards indians

All along in many important UNSC votings China and Russia sit on the same side of the fence
Taking the incidences of Syria as a good example:

Russia, China vetoes resolution on Syria, India votes in favour - Economic Times
Jul 19, 2012

Russia, China veto UN resolution on Syria; India votes for regime change | NDTV.com
February 04, 2012

vietcongs are un-noticeable at UNSC

India not in favour of attacking Syria without UN: PM at G20 | Firstpost

Actually, there is conflict news in later updates. We were dead against the attack when leading the non-permanent countries' group. This includes our representative, Hardeep Singh Puri clearly stating that we are against a unitary assault on Syria and without a UN resolution (which we knew will be rejected because of you and the Russians).

That's the way the world works. Make a lot of noise and be a hypocrite the world will not open their eyes. Do something righteously and all will point fingers at you.

India not in favour of attacking Syria without UN: PM at G20 | Firstpost

Actually, there is conflict news in later updates. We were dead against the attack when leading the non-permanent countries' group. This includes our representative, Hardeep Singh Puri clearly stating that we are against a unitary assault on Syria and without a UN resolution (which we knew will be rejected because of you and the Russians).

that is not for the point of argument here
india held opposite positions in the above 2 UN resolutions that I have quoted PERIOD

Dude, the difference is that Crimeans want to be part of Russia.

As long as Russia sticks to former Soviet Republics than I am cool.:D

Back
Top Bottom