What's new

Russian Federation Air Force Chief visits PAF HQs, Air Defence Command

Russians technology is not alien, all it requires is Human's input and last time i check PAF is operated by humans. :)
if by some miracle Russia does allow PAF SU-35 with no strings attached then PAF should accept the offer with eyes closed.

and you will be the one financing the transaction right? wait you seem to have hefty financials, why dont you buy me an audi :woot:

How long did you take to make an experimental aircraft like LCA? How much assistance do you need? C'mon. You are far worser in producing arms then Pakistan. And, yes importing... Well, if that is all you can do...

India did not designed a 3rd gen airraft, thats the main reason for the delay in the Tejas apart from others like sanctions.
It might be not the best aircraft and is no where to the Sukhois, upgraded Mig 29s and Mirage 2000-5s and the Rafales and FGFAs but it will do its job as a Mig 21 replacement and has been an invaluable source for our aerospace industry!.

And your statement that Pakistans arms industry is better than India is laughable at best. Our output for domestic as well as export is much higher than Pakistans. We build +7000 ton stealth destroyers, carriers etc etc etc and are exporting defense equipment in to all sorts of nations, including the USA itself.

Russians technology is not alien, all it requires is Human's input and last time i check PAF is operated by humans. :)
if by some miracle Russia does allow PAF SU-35 with no strings attached then PAF should accept the offer with eyes closed.

Of course, but it would take a long time for Pakistan to adjust, especially it's maintenance facilities. It's just not worth the hassle, even if Pakistan was offered the Su-35.

India did not designed a 3rd gen airraft, thats the main reason for the delay in the Tejas apart from others like sanctions.
It might be not the best aircraft and is no where to the Sukhois, upgraded Mig 29s and Mirage 2000-5s and the Rafales and FGFAs but it will do its job as a Mig 21 replacement and has been an invaluable source for our aerospace industry!.

And your statement that Pakistans arms industry is better than India is laughable at best. Our output for domestic as well as export is much higher than Pakistans. We build +7000 ton stealth destroyers, carriers etc etc etc and are exporting defense equipment in to all sorts of nations, including the USA itself.

You are top importer when it comes to arms... And LCA a learning project? What did you learn? How not to do it?

Northern Air Command (NAC) Peshawar

Central Air Command (CAC) Lahore

Southern Air Command (SAC) Faisal, Karachi

Air Defence Command (ADC) Chaklala, Rawalpindi

bro central air command isnt at sargodha air base ?

@Koovie don't waste your time:

You are far worser in producing arms then Pakistan.

Nuff-said.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

First off, quality isn't dictated by how many arms you sell, if that were true, the USSR would have had a tech advantage over the US in it's defense industry during the cold war.

I do agree that India's arms industry is better off than Pakistan's is currently, but that's mostly due to the amount of influence that India has gained in world affairs over the last decade. So for India, business is good.

I don't know how good the LCA is, probably not as good as most Indians like to claims, just like the JF-17 is not as good as Pakistanis like to claim, but that plane looks really cool. I don't know why, but the shape just looks so sexy.

First off, quality isn't dictated by how many arms you sell, if that were true, the USSR would have had a tech advantage over the US in it's defense industry during the cold war.

I do agree that India's arms industry is better off than Pakistan's is currently, but that's mostly due to the amount of influence that India has gained in world affairs over the last decade. So for India, business is good.

I don't know how good the LCA is, probably not as good as most Indians like to claims, just like the JF-17 is not as good as Pakistanis like to claim, but that plane looks really cool. I don't know why, but the shape just looks so sexy.

Can some pakistanis friend educate this guy?

Can some pakistanis friend educate this guy?

What is that supposed to mean? What is it that I said was wrong? India's arms industry is better off, because they have more money to play around with, not to mention that they're getting ToTs left and right from western countries.

Seriously, whenever someone tries to say that I'm wrong, they never point out where I'm wrong. Please, educate me.

Back
Top Bottom