What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

He looks like he is from security itself, carrying concealed weapon in such dress is usually done by security agencies.

Same technique
50755467-man-with-gun-in-hand-and-national-flag-on-background-series--israel.jpg

_93031891_capture.png
2547AC3600000578-2936629-image-a-5_1422908467478.jpg

confirmed Israelis.

I have no doubt this is CIA job.

Turkiye-Erdogan building very good relationship after plane incident and now this assassination is happened.

If you wanna know who is behind of it, the one who gains after this behind of this.

Why only those 2 options? Just because he shouted some religious things? Let's not be naive and keep possible options open, for you/we might be falling into the trap of immediately believing he's a radical islamist, thus excluding other options (a la false flag). If it's true he managed to get in with a fake police id, then it's a professional job, not really something an ordinary bastard can do.

My point was actually that Güllenist would be total speculation.
While shouting Allahu ACKBAR is an indicator for Islamism. But you're right lets wait and see.

Idlib will be cleared of these jihadi rats very quickly now, wait for it.

Seriously come on folks stop with the false flag and conspiracy theories giving the circumstances in the region right now it's expected humans commit crimes this is life rip to the innocents that's all

Why should he be Güllenist?

Either he's ISIS or a product of the WE MUST SAVE ALEPPO stupidity in Turkey.
You seem like a Turkish Desi Liberal... why dont you leave Turkey and join Pakistan, because here you will find many like you.

I haven't entered this forum, or this specific sub-forum for over half a year, logged in to see if further info is available from our Turkish members, but what I found..

- RIP for the ambassador - he held a sacred function much like the envoys of old - you don't touch one, no matter what
- I'm sorry to see Turkey going on this path and some of comments here are embarrassing for the Turkish state and it's citizens - a jew, CIA, alien, Zionist lizardman killed him? really? grow up and assume your mistakes...

Your security agencies have a lot to answer for now, this does not happen in a normal country, just hope this doesn't escalate.

My point was actually that Güllenist would be total speculation.
While shouting Allahu ACKBAR is an indicator for Islamism. But you're right lets wait and see.

Apart from Allahu ACKBAR; What he really says in Turkish? Can any Turkish member elaborate?

israeli-combat-shooting-masada-tactical-335x188.1421390543.jpg

Another mosad agent in training

625176.jpg

Our fella in question
Notice his posture to hold gun matches that of Israelis /Mosad

Notice the positioning of fingers on arms
BUSTED
ad_229619481.jpg

All about technique , allah hu akbar indeed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back