What's new

RUSSIA WILL DEVELOP A FIFTH GENERATION FIGHTER FOR THE INDIAN AIR FORCE

Comparing the situation like now
AMCA-5g with specs like Tejas Mk3
New fighter- 5g with specs like MRCA
or it can be vice versa. We ll induct more which comes first like now MRCA and later the other ones like Tejas Mk2.

I believe its AMCA. India make all the requirements, Russia would make the design and test it. India buy the final design and manufacture it with Sukhoi assistance. Voila, a new indigenous 5th generation aircraft.

I believe its AMCA. India make all the requirements, Russia would make the design and test it. India buy the final design and manufacture it with Sukhoi assistance. Voila, a new indigenous 5th generation aircraft.

make that part indigenous as the requirements and money are from India.

i think it's the compansation to missed design part by india on FGFA..

Maybe they are upto integrating AMCA and Mig LMFS project to save costs and decrease time frame. A master's stroke by the government i must say. :cheers:

AMCA
amca.jpg

Mig LMFS
2006_1.jpg

Design looks so similar, isn't it?

i think it's the compansation to missed design part by india on FGFA..

I believe for AMCA to be on time, India would contract a foreign firm to design and build one. Russia believe India should contract a Russian firm to design it. I believe India should request LM to design one that is similar to F-35.

It could be possible that Airforce want all three catagories in Fifth gen mode, i.e. heavy, medium and light, or it can also be joint venture AMCA..
Whatever, it will be, but its a good sign for our Defence system..Go India Go..

Back
Top Bottom