What's new

Russia vows to slaughter FSA in cold blood for slaughtering a Russian bomber pilot in cold blood

Russians will now do everything to challenge Turkey till it declare war on Russia by itself. It's gonna be very ugly for Turkey and their will. Russians will tease and shame them to the extreme
I never thought I would agree with an Indian. Why don't the Indians side with NATO? I am accustomed to hostile Indians and friendly Pakistanis. Now all the alliances have flipped around. Crazy!

I see bear paws on the ground! It looks like a bear attack. I guess there must be wild polar bears wandering around in Syria / Turkey.

Grey wolves are being shredded by the Bear.

Messed with Russia and you see the consequences.

Georgia messed with Russia, Georgia ended up losing territory.

Ukraine messed with Russia, ended up losing Crimea.

Turkey messed with Russia, already the Turkmens are suffering and Turkey's ambitions of toppling Assad have ended.

Better to leave the bear alone.

I found this comment making circles in the Social Network. Don't know it's authenticity.

"If anyone shoots at my planes while attacking ISIS, I will make sure that country will be referred to in the past tense, as if it once existed."

“We are going to pursue terrorists everywhere. If they are in the airport, we will pursue them in the airport. And if we capture them in the toilet, that's where they will die"

"Hitler once tried to destroy Russia. Everyone knows how that went"

- Vladimir Putin

He is on order of Erdogan. The pilot is just a pawn. Erdogan is the reckless fool.
If he thinks NATO will come and save him, then he cannot be any more mistaken.

Turkey , will do what is best for its national Interest. They are correct (planes should not enter their air space) they warned and then they acted.

One must always respect air space however any knee jerk reaction is not productive

I never thought I would agree with an Indian. Why don't the Indians side with NATO? I am accustomed to hostile Indians and friendly Pakistanis. Now all the alliances have flipped around. Crazy!

Well Russia Backed us in times of need and I am sure the government will back Russia where is due . :P

For Most Indians will pick Russia over Nato any day .

The exact reason why we won't ever side with the NATO. Because we don't have history of siding with the *NATO. Your friendly Pakistanis have been with America/NATO. remember they signed SEATO with European/western powers. Have Earned Hundreds of Billions of Dollars form assisting their forces.

India-China have a huge border dispute, but other than 1962 and one or two incidents, there has been no incident of firing or killing of soldiers/civilians of each other. Pakistan is not opposed to India as a Nation, but is opposed to India as their ideology. The same ideology that the civilized world is opposed to.

This fillip of alliance isn't shaped by Geopolitical rivalries, but by ideological bias. Sane Pakistanis are calling out Turkey's bluff but they are in extreme minority.

It was Russia which broke Hitler invasion spree. Russia was late to enter the party but first in finishing things off. The way Russians recaptured their lost land is still a nightmare for the west. Don't you see West has no ball to go on one on one battle. Rather gang bang like cowards. But Russians stand alone and deliver some deadly blows. Americans never went to a war against decent Army or Airforce or Navy. But they attacked many countries. But till now never touch the Russians. Why? Afraid? Nope. They are cleaver. War with Russia is like death wish with Instant Delivery
Did you ever read history?

US fought wars with Germany and Japan during WW II; simultaneously at one point. While USSR and US defeated Germany with joint effort, US defeated Japan on its own.

Iraq was also a decent military power during 1990s. US fought a war with Iraq and soundly defeated it.

Wow, how did I miss this massive circle jerk between Russians and their Chinese fanboys. What makes it even more pathetic and cringey is those Indians who are trying to participate in the circle :lol:

Apparently, being unable to properly react against its jet being "wrongfully" shot down from the skies isn't enough to show some people here that Russia is nothing but a small fraction of its former self. It can't **** with countries like Turkey without consequences as we have all seen in the latest incident. Yet you guys are like: "I want to believe" :)

Anyway, don't let me interrupt.

Napoleon died because he attacked Russia. Hitler died because he attacked Russia. The distance between Sochi and Anadyr is 7419 km. Russia is a huge country. Russians are Nordic Vikings. Mess with Russia and you will pay.
And some dumb Turk on other thread...Is saying that they would bomb Russia to stone age with 10 nuclear warheads...
Heights of stupidity...sure he missed the geography class!!

Well Russia Backed us in times of need and I am sure the government will back Russia where is due . :P

For Most Indians will pick Russia over Nato any day .

Not just Indians but any neutral country would.. Just check the online comments from ordinary people from even the NATO countries.. From the US, UK to Czech republic.. Everybody acknowledges that the Turks had a brain fart and put the whole situation in peril

NATO has to show a united front atleast for the press but behind the scene most of them are fuming at he utter stupidity of Erdogan and his hyper self importance hiding behind the cover of NATO

And some dumb Turk on other thread...Is saying that they would bomb Russia to stone age with 10 nuclear warheads...
Heights of stupidity...sure he missed the geography class!!

Forget geography class, he probably missed school. Period.

Wow, how did I miss this massive circle jerk between Russians and their Chinese fanboys. What makes it even more pathetic and cringey is those Indians who are trying to participate in the circle :lol:

Apparently, being unable to properly react against its jet being "wrongfully" shot down from the skies isn't enough to show some people here that Russia is nothing but a small fraction of its former self. It can't **** with countries like Turkey without consequences as we have all seen in the latest incident. Yet you guys are like: "I want to believe" :)

When is the Turkish military going to protect its own Turkmen people from getting bombed by Russia?

Thousands of Turkmen are dying, when is Turkey coming to their rescue?

Getting cosy with one big boy at the cost of another always ends in disaster........ people who don't learn from the mistakes of others and don't heed advice of friends, end up in the gutters of history........... America is no ones ally, and NATO is personal bitch of the Yanks ONLY.......... hell will freeze over before they sacrifice their personal interests for the well being and honor of Turkey................ Try to look up on what Russia means in context of war.................. not many have survived it's wrath, actually only one, Pakistan, that too was betrayed in the end by it's buddy.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom