What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
A recent photo showing Russian reinforcements and support on Snake Island
1655340942035.png

1. Air defense sites, armored personnel carriers and vehicle equipment.
2. The locations of trenches, fortifications and camouflage networks.

Konflik Rusia-Ukraina juga membuat Amerika Serikat tidak kondusif. Akibat konflik tersebut, Amerika Serikat menjadi krisis energi dan perekonomian dikhawatirkan akan mempengaruhi perekonomian dunia.

sumber: defenseuptodate.com

CNN just had the wife or girlfriend and also the mother of the fella to the right, the one who looks barely 20 years old and they were crying and were devastated of course. Who knows if and when either of those two will ever make it back and if they do, how long from now. It was pretty heavy but his GF or wife was explaining why he felt compelled to go and fight for Ukraine and she said it was a self imposed duty to go fight which I can see has some valor to it, but when you have a family and it's not your country whatsoever, you might want to reconsider making the ultimate sacrifice for a cause that you really have no connection to. I really felt sorry for those two ladies just balling to Anderson Cooper.

I can only imagine what the Russian soldiers would be feeling towards American ones in their captivity, ooof!

CNN just had the wife or girlfriend and also the mother of the fella to the right, the one who looks barely 20 years old and they were crying and were devastated of course. Who knows if and when either of those two will ever make it back and if they do, how long from now. It was pretty heavy but his GF or wife was explaining why he felt compelled to go and fight for Ukraine and she said it was a self imposed duty to go fight which I can see has some valor to it, but when you have a family and it's not your country whatsoever, you might want to reconsider making the ultimate sacrifice for a cause that you really have no connection to. I really felt sorry for those two ladies just balling to Anderson Cooper.

I can only imagine what the Russian soldiers would be feeling towards American ones in their captivity, ooof!

He was misled by US media portraying Russia as the bad guy. If he saw the crimes of humanity Kiev artillery perpetrated against the civilian population of Donbas he would have fought on the side of Donbas against the Kiev army.

This was all part of the plan in line with the later invasion of Ukraine ofcourse.
And now they single handedly changed contracts and breach contracts.

Russia can never be trusted on this again.
That's funny, who's going to trust EU, UK and US after Russia state and individual asset confiscation, frozen foreign reserves and Swift ban. Apparently western civilization now based on the rule of thievery rather than commercial property rights/rule of law.

I doubt these were volunteers, more like US/UK special forces disguised as volunteers.

Urgent | The Kremlin: The Russian President and his Chinese counterpart discuss strengthening military and technical relations between the two countries
@AlainBRK

Urgent | The Kremlin: The Chinese President assured Putin the legitimacy of the measures taken by Russia to protect its interests in the face of external challenges
@AJABreaking

Putin: I agreed with the Chinese president to expand cooperation in energy, finance and industry due to Western sanctions
@AsharqNewsBrk

Urgent | The Kremlin: The Russian President and his Chinese counterpart discuss strengthening military and technical relations between the two countries
@AlainBRK

Urgent | The Kremlin: The Chinese President assured Putin the legitimacy of the measures taken by Russia to protect its interests in the face of external challenges
@AJABreaking

Putin: I agreed with the Chinese president to expand cooperation in energy, finance and industry due to Western sanctions
@AsharqNewsBrk

Russia needs large combat drones such as Wing Loong 2 which have proven devastating in Libya war. These can be based in Russia or Donbas and piloted by Chinese pilots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom