What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

:D

Why for some reasons above reminded me of USA NATO Nuland Geriatic Joe in Ukraine?

For that matter, of the antics of USA & Geriatic Joe all over the world and not just Ukraine

ja.gif

Also must be something I like

hearteyesgif.gif

And I love that song in all different variations.
And the way Russia using those wonderful katysushas

hearteyesgif.gif

already seen that , honestly their panzer tactics sucks , their formation sucks , and their tanks even sucks more .

No, you talk bullshit since never in history did populations mix large scale.

Take persians for example, they were walking through Greece for period of 3 years and then got erased and killed, including their women and children.

Modern Greeks are same as old Greeks, as can be seen on genetic make up.

No difference in genetic make up detectable since Minoan and Mycanean times.

Its same with turks, there never was a mix. Greeks lived as greeks, married Greeks and stayed Greeks. There were Greeks who turmed to islam and were counted as turks so much, that today 80% of turks are simply islamized Greeks. At our war of independence all turls on greek lands got hunted out or killed, including children who were used for target practice. I dont judge this events, its just what happened.

Since i busted your bullshit on this, lets move up your next rubbish, russians...i can spot a russian one mile afar. They look different to us. The dead meat on your pics shows nowhere any westeen european type.

Evry dead one counts. What matters is to kill russian soldiers faster than their women can squeeze new ones out.

As for rest of your bullshit, no basement. Coldest temperature last winter here was a warm 15C. We had left even the cactus outside.

Food shortages? We are richest continent under the sun. You think we run out of Mango, Steaks and Hailbutt?

EU is more united than ever.

I kmow where your bullshit comes from, i read Ria Novosti and have a good laugh at russian propaganda.

You clearly don't know how genetics or evolution works. Where did the Myceneans and Minoans come from? Magically sprouted out from the earth like a Greek myth?

The ancient Mycenaeans and Minoans were most closely related to each other, and they both got three-quarters of their DNA from early farmers who lived in Greece and southwestern Anatolia, which is now part of Turkey, the team reports today in Nature. Both cultures additionally inherited DNA from people from the eastern Caucasus, near modern-day Iran, suggesting an early migration of people from the east after the early farmers settled there but before Mycenaeans split from Minoans

Greeks are essentially Asians who migrated westward and settled.

And 80% of Turks are Greek?! WTF...I think you've got that the wrong way round... Given that the Mycenaeans and Minoans came from Eastern Asia.

So none of the dead russian soldiers are from the Caucasian western part of Russia?! Ok dude...clearly you're smoking something strong. Believe whatever bullshit "race theory" you want to believe. Look in the mirror ..you're a dark haired dark eyes mongrel product of eastern people ;-)

Last edited:
The Russian Navy will abandon an additional series of six Project 22160 patrol ships. The series of Project 22160 corvettes will not be continued and will end with the delivery of the last ship of the series to the Black Sea Fleet. The official version, inconsistencies in their tactical and technical qualities of combat operating conditions. In particular, the military is not satisfied with the seaworthiness and armoring of ships, as well as the vulnerability of their power plants and weak anti-aircraft weapons. Most likely, the key role in the decision to abandon was played by the fact that the ships have almost no air defense, it is represented by manual MANPADS, why the ships went into series this way is not clear. Recently, the Black Sea Fleet of Russia was forced to install Tor-M2KM land-based air defense systems on ships of project 22160 to strengthen the ship's air defense. Additional air defense systems were installed at the stern of the ships of the Russian fleet "Vasily Bykov", and then "Pavel Derzhavin".

The Russian Defense Ministry has published footage of a combat sortie of a pair of Su-25 attack aircraft in Ukraine. The pilots attacked strongholds of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The video shows mainly the view of the flight from the cockpit

The work of the Mi-8MTPR-1 electronic warfare helicopter equipped with the Rychag-AV active jamming station in Ukraine was shown by the Russian Ministry of Defense. The Rychag-AV jamming station completely “blinds” the enemy within a radius of several hundred kilometers. The Rychag system is equipped with a database that stores information about the military equipment of many armies of the world. The station selects the most effective interference for each target and can provide electronic suppression of several targets at once. In conditions of interference, the enemy's air defense systems, as well as his aircraft, are deprived of the ability to detect targets and direct missiles at them. The radiation power of the station is very high, so the cockpit is protected from it by a special grid. The cost of the Russian Mi-8MTPR-1 helicopter is about 600 million rubles. The exact data of the Lever-AV system are classified.

Your opinion matters to me as much as the opinion of Geriatic Joe

And enough of you and your rot.

And take a guess where you be heading

I think I rather go enjoy my coffee and smell roses
:D

:omghaha:

giphy.gif

and smell roses
red-rose-rose.gif
Isnt there a forum rule against spam? Especially spamming the same gifs over and over?

Its just a waste of server-space/energy and pollutes the thread.

Does Poland need a national therapist for the ANXIETY the Ukraine war has caused it? You guys need to be very careful - NATO wont save you, and you will end up disadvantaged in the end if you make a stupid move. Screenshot this if you're feeling some type of way.
"ANXIETY", "Save us" ? From what ? Russia ? Don`t be silly, they did not even have the Power to take Kyiv.

"ANXIETY", "Save us" ? From what ? Russia ? Don`t be silly, they did not even have the Power to take Kyiv.

Although there is some room for speculation about the actual effectiveness of their large polish but cash-starved military, I feel it would be unwise to write off Russia just yet

Actually, they lose more in Kherson than they gain in Sieverodonetsk. It's estimated 70% of Sieverodonetsk is in russian Hand, but Ukrainian took back around 40% of the entire Kherson Oblast, Russia now own around 60% of the entire Oblast and Ukrainian position is within 15 km from City Centre. It used to be 100%....So in effect, they took 70% of a city, but losing 40% of an entire Oblast...

Also, it would not be hard to deduce the reason the Russian progress slowly is because they ran out of Precision munition, otherwise they could probably advance more as you have more precise CAS supporting your movement.
What's with Kherson? I thought it lost to Russian Armed Forces already? I won't be surprise if Russia will press further into Mykolaiv or even Odessa in the coming months given they completely conquer Severodonetsk.

But my point is too many reckless prediction on Russian's capability to carry on this war from Ukraine's side or their allies. Something that may be impair their judgement to the real military capability of Russia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom