What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's funny, who's going to trust EU, UK and US after Russia state and individual asset confiscation, frozen foreign reserves and Swift ban. Apparently western civilization now based on the rule of thievery rather than commercial property rights/rule of law.
You ask who? Nah rich Russians of course. 15,000 rich Russians leave the country as per British guardian. The frozen assets belong to friends of Putin, Lavrov and other warmongers not common Russians. The sanctions are certainly backed by international laws.

War isnt cheap, period but go on.

what is "huge sum"?? Afterall Russia has local economies of scale from domestic production and equipment maufacturing, so its costs will always be loser than US for eg.

Even after Ukraine has lost over 20% of their country FOREVER? u have simple understanding of the word "cost"

So you just buy what westerners say as if u cant think for yourself? please provide proof, because RUssia is far from bankrupt, and the war is going on months now, so someone is lying, and ur involved with their propaganda now.

based on whaat? what Westerners "estimate" AGAIIN? but its obv cost US as much ,because Biden is in US telling Americans Putin caused inflation, for a war US indirectly provoked. lmao.

Russia or Ukraine? Cuz one of those 2 countries WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. which one do u think that is?
All snapshots of time all bla bla nothing else. This war has a clear winner: the US. The loser list is long. Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and others. We are all losers.
But the biggest loser is Russia. It is weakened, isolated, marginalized further. Putin makes Russia to a chinese slave. That’s it.

Not true. Most of the dead Russians are from the "Caucasian" Western part.

See this website resource if you can stomach it, lots of dead "master race" on show here...

https://russoldat.info/category/poteri-rf/tela/

You do realise modern Greeks are the product of invading armies from Persia, the Middle East and North Africa? Most of your genetic make up is from Asia.

No, you talk bullshit since never in history did populations mix large scale.

Take persians for example, they were walking through Greece for period of 3 years and then got erased and killed, including their women and children.

Modern Greeks are same as old Greeks, as can be seen on genetic make up.

No difference in genetic make up detectable since Minoan and Mycanean times.

Its same with turks, there never was a mix. Greeks lived as greeks, married Greeks and stayed Greeks. There were Greeks who turmed to islam and were counted as turks so much, that today 80% of turks are simply islamized Greeks. At our war of independence all turls on greek lands got hunted out or killed, including children who were used for target practice. I dont judge this events, its just what happened.

Since i busted your bullshit on this, lets move up your next rubbish, russians...i can spot a russian one mile afar. They look different to us. The dead meat on your pics shows nowhere any westeen european type.

30.000 killed means 100.000 wounded, that means entire 150.000 group of Russian troops in Ukraine is eliminated in your delusional mind, but in reality it just continue succeful massacre of 700.000 strong Ukrainian army.

"We cooked" hahaha You are just a low iq cowardly troll from basement suffereing from enourmous buthurt. Prepare for harsh winter, blackouts, food shortages and disintegration of your shitty Fourth Reich (EU). It failed miserably :lol:

Evry dead one counts. What matters is to kill russian soldiers faster than their women can squeeze new ones out.

As for rest of your bullshit, no basement. Coldest temperature last winter here was a warm 15C. We had left even the cactus outside.

Food shortages? We are richest continent under the sun. You think we run out of Mango, Steaks and Hailbutt?

EU is more united than ever.

I kmow where your bullshit comes from, i read Ria Novosti and have a good laugh at russian propaganda.

Last edited:
30.000 killed means 100.000 wounded, that means entire 150.000 group of Russian troops in Ukraine is eliminated in your delusional mind, but in reality it just continue succeful massacre of 700.000 strong Ukrainian army.

"We cooked" hahaha You are just a low iq cowardly troll from basement suffereing from enourmous buthurt. Prepare for harsh winter, blackouts, food shortages and disintegration of your shitty Fourth Reich (EU). It failed miserably :lol:

Btw talking about shitty and miserable. The EU made Europe more wealthy than ever before in history. Even the poorest regions like Romania now have a living standard that surpasses evrything in Russia.

Russia.. with an economy smaller than Italy. Russia...where 70% of population has no toilet in the house. Russia with a life expectancy lower than north korea. Russia...with highest child mortality outside africa.

Amigo in Russia is poverty on a level unknown anywhere in EU. I know Irkutsk, was there at sport competition 2019. Looks horrible there. In same russia, where pensioners have to catch pigeons on the street to eat them...live corrupted mafia thugs like Putin who own 600 million € yachts.

But want to know biggest symbol why EU rules and russia is a failed state? All your leaderships children live in Europe. Putins daughters in Germany. Lawrow daughter in London and Austria. Peskovs daughter in Italy. They all live here.

Your own leadership prefers us over your Nigeria with snow. That is a powerful indication that your country indeed is a failed concept.

Honestly, seriously

Russia need to made a competition to write some poem to use in such occasion beside this one

Also must be something I like

hearteyesgif.gif

And I love that song in all different variations.
And the way Russia using those wonderful katysushas

hearteyesgif.gif

Btw talking about shitty and miserable. The EU made Europe more wealthy than ever before in history. Even the poorest regions like Romania now have a living standard that surpasses evrything in Russia.

Russia.. with an economy smaller than Italy. Russia...where 70% of population has no toilet in the house. Russia with a life expectancy lower than north korea. Russia...with highest child mortality outside africa.

Amigo in Russia is poverty on a level unknown anywhere in EU. I know Irkutsk, was there at sport competition 2019. Looks horrible there. In same russia, where pensioners have to catch pigeons on the street to eat them...live corrupted mafia thugs like Putin who own 600 million € yachts.

But want to know biggest symbol why EU rules and russia is a failed state? All your leaderships children live in Europe. Putins daughters in Germany. Lawrow daughter in London and Austria. Peskovs daughter in Italy. They all live here.

Your own leadership prefers us over your Nigeria with snow. That is a powerful indication that your country indeed is a failed concept.
EU is an occupied colony in reality. Papa US has bases all over EU member states under NATO. EU can't even fart without asking for US permission. I wouldn't be too proud of your self made construct of wealth when in reality EU citizens are nothing but slaves to American colonial commercial interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom