What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, it`s more expensive, but the EU industry is going to be heavily damaged ? You overestimate the impact of basic resources in the whole value chain, the size of the internal market and the human capital factor is what matters. If you produce high quality/innovative/unique products, then the prices does not matter so much, look at Switzerland as an example.

The imports to the EU from China increased in 2021 very much, imports as well...

Due to the COVID ups/dows your 20% could make sense.

Lately the PR of China/Chinease Products is the EU are not getting any better due to the open support of Russia.

For scale the PL-DE Trade is about 150B Euro / year. Poland has 38M People.
RU-DE Trade is 60B Euro / year. Russia has 145 M People and is the biggest country in the world. We often make have fun of Russia in PL, because of... Facts.
It could well be the last straw.

Last edited:
LMAO- says A member of UNTRUSTWORTHY NATO...sure...we believe u.
"we" ?

I belive him. :)

It coulld well be the last straw.
Better, that the trade stabiles, otherwise it`s bad for EU and China as well. A Conflict is not worth it.

"we" ?

I belive him. :)

Rude ? It`s Business. The contract was in USD, so I pay in USD. Gazprom wanted to change the way the payments is done. It`s exactly the same case if the Polish side would suddenly like to pay half of the price.
Does Poland need a national therapist for the ANXIETY the Ukraine war has caused it? You guys need to be very careful - NATO wont save you, and you will end up disadvantaged in the end if you make a stupid move. Screenshot this if you're feeling some type of way.

I don't agree with your understanding of the recent events. The first question that comes to mind is, does the Russian army want to fight a US style war? Occupy the target country under a fake excuse against the will of its inhabitants? The answer is NO, neither Russian economy can withstand such a scenario.

Russia wants its people stop suffering from western racial segregation. To reach this goal, they have to occupy Russian living parts of Moldova too.

In fact Russians are not going to occupy parts of EU, they want Russian lands return to their country. And so far they have used Soviets era military hardware against Ukraine for 2 reasons, first and foremost Ukraine is not a match to to RUssian military power, and secondly they save money by dropping outdated missiles on Ukrainian positions.

The fact that US led Euro-vassals hate RUssian speaking people, convinced Russia to defend its people from western led racism hence war on Ukrainian NAZIs.
🤣 seriously you think Russia is only using those outdated weapons and Ukraine has proven to be quite a match my friend

Retired US General Wesley Clark, former commander of NATO forces in Europe
NATO must "beyond limits" on the war in Ukraine. According to him
If the coalition does not do this, it must "discontinue its activities".

US Chief of Staff: We have provided with our allies 97,000 anti-tank systems for Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom