What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putin is a nazi or did you find any difference to hitlers speeches.

You know i really wonder what you think will happen. Do you seriously believe any normal relations between Europe and Russia are possible as long Putin is leader in Russia?

Commie nazi. There is no independent political parties in Russia. There is only one party: Putin.
He is the chief of state, government, parliament, party, army, media, judicial system, and everything else. He will rule Russia until WW3, and if he survives WW 4.

Sad to see someone so brainwashed as you. Yes, neither I nor the Russian Communist movement support Putin entirely but he talks simple and straight and we support him in regards to the Ukraine operation.

I doubt russia has functional satellite network. Explain how even most heavy equipment can be moved from west to eastern front and russia does nothing? There are two options...

1. Russia lacks Satellite images

2. Russia lacks power to intervene

Russia has recon, and signals satellites, just very few of them.

Sad to see someone so brainwashed as you. Yes, neither I nor the Russian Communist movement support Putin entirely but he talks simple and straight and we support him in regards to the Ukraine operation.

I support him too. He is best that could have happened to NATO.

Zelensky should be secretly arrested, taken to Moscow and be tried for war crimes and genocide. Take along his Western military advisors too.
I thought that's what they wanted in the beginning but they couldn't get him?

He could turn out to be the worst. :lol:

He ruins russia, made NATO more powerful than ever and permanent ripped Ukraine away from russia. Dude even as hardcore putinist you should accept that this is not going as planned.

I think worst for russia is the loss of all relations to Europe. The infrastructure build up in decades, all thrown away. Cooperation in so many fields thrown away.

You know the Emeritage in St Petersburg? Worldfamous museum..their director wrote sad letter expressing his deep regret how evrything is falling apart.

I thought that's what they wanted in the beginning but they couldn't get him?

I see. That must have been one of the plans after the Russians took over that airport outside Kiev. And now maybe he is in a bunker always unless there's some NATO leader visiting and then he comes under the protection of that leader's security cover too.

He ruins russia, made NATO more powerful than ever and permanent ripped Ukraine away from russia. Dude even as hardcore putinist you should accept that this is not going as planned.

I think worst for russia is the loss of all relations to Europe. The infrastructure build up in decades, all thrown away. Cooperation in so many fields thrown away.

You know the Emeritage in St Petersburg? Worldfamous museum..their director wrote sad letter expressing his deep regret how evrything is falling apart.

You be happy in those things but look at these :

I see. That must have been one of the plans after the Russians took over that airport outside Kiev. And now maybe he is in a bunker always unless there's some NATO leader visiting and then he comes under the protection of that leader's security cover too.
Exactly

Yes Russia is the victim here and Ukraine the chess piece. India and China must never allow Russia to fall. Deep down I know India prefers a multipolar world despite the contempt for China.

Today the first trial will be held in the city of Rostov-on-Don over the soldiers of the Aidar battalion who surrendered. Denis Maruga, who took part in the explosion of the bridge in 2019, as a result of which people were killed, will appear before the court. Muryga personally confessed to this during the interrogation. In total, 1,700 soldiers of the Ukrainian army have already surrendered from the Azovstal plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom