What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video of the heroic battle of the Russian T-80BVM tank in Ukraine in the Kharkov region. On the video, you can see that the Russian T-80 tank was damaged, but it continues to fight, the Russian tank is attacked from all sides by Ukrainian soldiers with grenade launchers, but it does not leave the battlefield.

American M777 howitzers recently received by Ukraine from the United States have already come under attack by Russian troops. Russian kamikaze drones "KUB-UAV" were used for the strike. After the drone strike, the artillery battery of Ukraine went into the forest, after which they were hit by Russian artillery. The video is cropped due to poor quality

The work of Russian combat crews of 152-mm self-propelled howitzers "Msta-S" and "Acacia-M" in Ukraine, the fire of Russian artillery is corrected by the drone "Orlan-10".

By using satellites, NATO is probably able to keep track of most of the things the Russian troops are doing and then relaying the information to the Ukrainian commanders. The Russians seem slow to realize that they don't have many hiding places
The same can be said about Russian's intelligent capability

The same can be said about Russian's intelligent capability

I doubt russia has functional satellite network. Explain how even most heavy equipment can be moved from west to eastern front and russia does nothing? There are two options...

1. Russia lacks Satellite images

2. Russia lacks power to intervene

US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen:

It is not legal for the United States to seize official Russian assets

US laws do not allow the transfer of frozen Russian assets to the benefit of Ukraine

https://www.businessinsider.in/poli...raine-reconstruction/articleshow/91647347.cms
:D

That look to me USA in preparation for a HUGE HUGE HUGE backdown in realisation USA cannot win Russia
And now trying to save face and damage control and come to terms with Russia:pleasantry:

:enjoy:

Last edited:
I doubt russia has functional satellite network. Explain how even most heavy equipment can be moved from west to eastern front and russia does nothing? There are two options...

They blasted quite a few arms supply from west to Ukraina and also some military training centers. Satellite intelligent must have a significant role here as ground intelligent would be very hard to make.

Are u stupid? Russia/Roscosmos built and owns half of the International Space Station and launched the first astronaut in space. They obviously have satellite reconnaissance. War is much more complicated in the battle field. Ukraine is a big country and weapon can come through many border areas, and attacks against heavily defensed weapon convoy not as easy as it sounds.

Notice how the controlled media is saying that there is an 'evacuation' at Azostal. And the troops are being 'evacuated' to Russian occupied territory.

Too difficult to say 'surrender'. The media is controlled, and therefore unreliable.

Indeed. Yesterday's newspaper at my house carried a Reuters article about the Azovstal surrender with a picture of the Ukrainian Nazis being frisked by the Russians to be on the safe side. Reuters being NATO-aligned quoted the war criminal, Zelensky, as saying about those surrendered Nazis "We want our heroes back". :lol: And then the article towards the end the article said something like "According to the Russians the surrendered have Nazi elements". "According to the Russians" as if the whole world doesn't know the Azov people are Nazis. :lol: How can these people lie so efforlessly and with a straight face ?

Zelensky should be secretly arrested, taken to Moscow and be tried for war crimes and genocide. Take along his Western military advisors too.

@Vergennes @Messerschmitt @F-22Raptor Wood Apollon @mmr @Viet The SC

@Foinikas @Hassan Al-Somal

Canada's Foreign Minister: The food crisis threatens a global "hunger" that we will not be able to bear

Don't worry, India's PM Modi declared grandly, as he always does, on April 13 that India can feed the world. it's another matter that exactly a month later, on May 13, his government banned exports of wheat because of wheat shortage within India. :rofl:

My commiserations and salute to him.

Im nice but i cant stand traitors. I believe its same in your culture.

You may not know that in India since 2014 it is the fascists who rule the country. They are the real traitors, at least 500 million of them and they fervently hate Communists, and Muslims and Christians, and are terrorizing them including with lynchings, jailings and house demolitions using bulldozers.

They blasted quite a few arms supply from west to Ukraina and also some military training centers. Satellite intelligent must have a significant role here as ground intelligent would be very hard to make.

You have prove for that? Nope. Just russian words. What counts is that even heavy artillery reaches front in huge numbers.

Are u stupid? Russia/Roscosmos built and owns half of the International Space Station and launched the first astronaut in space. They obviously have satellite reconnaissance. War is much more complicated in the battle field. Ukraine is a big country and weapon can come through many border areas, and attacks against heavily defensed weapon convoy not as easy as it sounds.

Russian space program is in shambles and breaking down since years. Remember the rocket with Z Satellite they launched in april?

Did not reach orbit and reenters atmopshere.

Indeed. Yesterday's newspaper at my house carried a Reuters article about the Azovstal surrender with a picture of the Ukrainian Nazis being frisked by the Russians to be on the safe side. Reuters being NATO-aligned quoted the war criminal, Zelensky, as saying about those surrendered Nazis "We want our heroes back". :lol: And then the article towards the end the article said something like "According to the Russians the surrendered have Nazi elements". "According to the Russians" as if the whole world doesn't know the Azov people are Nazis. :lol: How can these people lie so efforlessly and with a straight face ?

Zelensky should be secretly arrested, taken to Moscow and be tried for war crimes and genocide. Take along his Western military advisors too.

Don't worry, India's PM Modi declared grandly, as he always does, on April 13 that India can feed the world. it's another matter that exactly a month later, on May 13, his government banned exports of wheat because of wheat shortage within India. :rofl:

You may not know that in India since 2014 it is the fascists who rule the country. They are the real traitors, at least 500 million of them and they fervently hate Communists, and Muslims and Christians, and are terrorizing them including with lynchings, jailings and house demolitions using bulldozers.

I dont care about india.

What i do care about is crushing any russian Influenza here in Europe

Keep up the shit. In reality the numbers of Nazi in Russia is multiple times bigger than Nazi in Europe combined. That’s why Europeans are erecting walls everywhere. Now Sweden, Finland.

Keep up the shit. In reality the numbers of Nazi in Russia is multiple times bigger than Nazi in Europe combined. That’s why Europeans are erecting walls everywhere. Now Sweden, Finland.

The Nazis in Russia whatever their exaggerated number you provide don't rule the country but in Ukraine they do. :) The second-largest party in Russia is not any Nazi party but the Communist.

The Nazis in Russia whatever their exaggerated number you provide don't rule the country but in Ukraine they do. :) The second-largest party in Russia is not any Nazi party but the Communist.

Putin is a nazi or did you find any difference to hitlers speeches.

You know i really wonder what you think will happen. Do you seriously believe any normal relations between Europe and Russia are possible as long Putin is leader in Russia?

Commie nazi. There is no independent political parties in Russia. There is only one party: Putin.
He is the chief of state, government, parliament, party, army, media, judicial system, and everything else. He will rule Russia until WW3, and if he survives WW 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom