What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every second week you change your nationality. Just weird. Since you came back to this forum youve been Australian, Jamaican, British, American and even Chinese. Now youre Swedish!?

I am leaving out all those claims about being in so many different forces and having connection to numerous intelligence services and armed forces. Now youve been in Ukraine too??

No one with common sense is gonna buy this crab.
Dude, everybody know me here know that I married a Swedish Woman here, this is not new, that was even covered when I was interviewed in this forum back in 2017

I was seriously wounded in this tour, I was send back stateside and afterward discharged from the Army, afterward I work in private sectors in the US, UK and Canada, and then I help a friend of mine train local police in rural Kansas town, and move to Sweden in 2008 and got married there.

But of course, no, you are RIGHT, that is a elaborate scam I drummed up 5 years ago so that I can scam you when Russian invaded Ukraine so I can use it to get it over you with some Finnish issue. LOL YOU GOT ME THERE, I SURRENDER.....

HAHAHAHA

Also, does that mean I can either see into the future or can travel back in time?? LOL ALL-SO Since when did I claim to be Jamacian? Well, now THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN COOL, MAN.......

Last edited:
More Russian Gas imports in the pipeline for China.

a0a73efac5c9db57d2ded17a1e7b44e4

Celebration: China celebrates the start of construction of the Power of Siberia trunk line Photo: AP

China to launch trillion-dollar gas pipeline expansion, eyeing more Russian imports​

By 2025, China plans to extend its massive gas pipeline grids to 163,000 kilometres, requiring capital expending of up to $1.9 trillion

Europe giving away cheap energy to a booming China with 1,4 billion consumers.

b03b78084f37412fbac41f5675281b54.jpg

Gas prices are displayed at a gas station in Washington, D.C., the United States, on May 11, 2022. U.S. consumer inflation in April surged by 8.3 percent from a year ago, marking the second straight month of inflation over 8 percent, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday

Well, we weren't there to annex Iraq and Afghanistan to begin with, if we want to do it, Iraq and Afghanistan would be in US hand and would be 51st and 52nd State, as we have had complete control for decade on both country. But then what for??

On the other hand, I don't think Russian occupied land in Ukraine are holdable, that would mean a long term occupation, which mean long term sanction and long term troop commitment as you will expect insurgency. The last time Russia did that (Well, the Soviet Union did that), it break them apart. There are no way Russia can economically took over the land they are currently occupied in Ukraine in long term.

Think of it like this, when US took over Afghanistan, it cost around 3 billions a week to just station troop there, with fighting, equipment lost, and both Military and Economic aide, you are looking at a price tag about 1.5 to 2 trillions just in a year (Hence people keep saying we spend 20 trillion on Afghanistan over 20 years doing nothing) and while US can afford that with 26 Trillion economy, that amount is the entire Russia GDP, which mean they can probably do it if their people do not eat or spend any money at all....

What was US invasion and occupation about then? US wanted to control these nations through selected leaders like Chalabi. This did not work out as planned because locals were too stubborn 😊

Insurgency is unlikely to be widespread in Russian annexed territory because pro Ukrainian population will relocate to Ukraine.

Europe giving away cheap energy to a booming China with 1,4 billion consumers.
China is not complaining. She got a great deal from Gasprom. India is laughing as well.

Now Japan suddenly realized that she is missing out on the greatest deal of the decade after joining the sanction against Russia.

No wonder Russia Gas production is up by 60%.

What was US invasion and occupation about then? US wanted to control these nations through selected leaders like Chalabi. This did not work out as planned because locals were too stubborn 😊

Well, I don't know, I am not a fan of the Iraqi Freedom, I think we should not have invaded, but for Afghanistan, we are going to get OBL.

We were never in it to get the resource and land, if we do, you will see how we force Iraqi into signing contract with Exxon Mobile or BP, instead most of their oil is signing to Chinese Government. And What resource we can get from Afghanistan? Sand?? We aren't there to annex Iraq and Afghanistan, I can tell you that. As I said, if we want to do it, they would be our 51st and 52 state, again, we have had complete control of the entire country for over 10 years

So, I can't tell you what's that for. In all honesty

Insurgency is unlikely to be widespread in Russian annexed territory because pro Ukrainian population will relocate to Ukraine.
There are already insurgency in Russian occupied Ukraine, and I don't know are you serious when you say "Pro-Ukrianian Population will relocated to Ukraine".....I mean, if that is doable then I guess that is a very easy fix on Insurgency, just send all these people that are against you away.........Yes, effectively, you are saying if there are no insurgent, there will not be an insurgency........

No, you can't do that, they are in that for the land, and will see Russian Occupation Force gone or until they died, that's why you have an insurgency, and that is what insurgency is all about....

Is that what people have been saying to you?
lol, you gone all radio silent after I "Admitted" to scam the entire forum with a 5 years elaborate scam. Not me

And DUDE, YOU'VE GOT CALLED OUT TWICE.........

So, speak for yourself.

Last edited:

Ukraine war’s geographic reality: Russia has seized much of the east​

Ukraine war’s geographic reality: Russia has seized much of the east
The New York Times
Soldiers with the Ukrainian Territorial Defense Forces in the Zaporizhzhia region in southeast Ukraine on May 1, 2022. While Moscow failed in in its initial, sweeping objectives, Russian forces have seized a wide swath of southern Ukraine.
Published May 11, 2022
Updated May 11, 2022
POKROVSK (Ukraine) — Russia’s nearly three-month-old invasion of neighbouring Ukraine has been punctuated by flawed planning, poor intelligence, barbarity and wanton destruction. But obscured in the daily fighting is the geographic reality that Russia has made gains on the ground.
The Russian Defense Ministry said Tuesday (May 10) that its forces in eastern Ukraine had advanced to the border between Donetsk and Luhansk, the two Russian-speaking provinces where Moscow-backed separatists have been fighting Ukraine’s army for eight years.

To read more.

https://www.todayonline.com/world/u...c-reality-russia-has-seized-much-east-1895906

lol, you gone all radio silent after I "Admitted" to scam the entire forum with a 5 years elaborate scam. Not me

So, speak for yourself.

So you posted some years ago youre married with a swede. I dont see any reason for me to comment on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom