What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a news circulating that Central Bank of Vatican has bought 10 million Euro worth Rubles today and paid for the gas with that.

Apparently you can still buy it and there is demand. You wanna take your statement back?

The vatican doesnt even use gas. :D

So no, i dont take my statement back. The goal is to destroy russias economy. And no EU nation or G7 nation will pay in ruble. The chancellor said this in TV. So its decided

And again, the moment russia closes the pipeline it will never open again.

They wont pay in ruble. So lets stop it. It was aleady told Russia when its stopped, it will never open again. Im all for stopping it.

Well, at least in Germany it will be a horrible if gas stops. Some days ago the Bahn AG stoppt all freight trains for hours cause there was not enough energy in the net for them

The gas power stations in Germany provide 15% of the energy. So without gas no energy. Without energy no moving fright trains. Without fright trains economy crashs cause the gasoline prices are also sky rocket and there is already less room for more trucks to deliver (maybe you know, most greater companies use "just in time" production with tools like "Kanban" ect.).

The vatican doesnt even use gas. :D

So no, i dont take my statement back. The goal is to destroy russias economy. And no EU nation or G7 nation will pay in ruble. The chancellor said this in TV. So its decided

And again, the moment russia closes the pipeline it will never open again.
Let's start a pool. :)

Yes this is what really surprised me.

I was expecting to see it at least 200 against $ today when I just randomly checked because some "experts" here were VERY convinced about that and were betting on it.

You do realize that this is the russian central bank chart, right?

The ruble is completly value less in Europe. As is their stockmarket.

They basicly lost 100%

1003x-1.png

You do realize that this is the russian central bank chart, right?

The ruble is completly value less in Europe. As is their stockmarket.

They basicly lost 100%

1003x-1.png
Is it?
or

Well, at least in Germany it will be a horrible if gas stops. Some days ago the Bahn AG stoppt all freight trains for hours cause there was not enough energy in the net for them

The gas power stations in Germany provide 15% of the energy. So without gas no energy. Without energy no moving fright trains. Without fright trains economy crashs cause the gasoline prices are also sky rocket and there is already less room for more trucks to deliver (maybe you know, most greater companies use "just in time" production with tools like "Kanban" ect.).

3% recession is absolute worth it. Do you think Churchill looked on bullshit like this when declaring war on Hitler.

Yes but IF I were to buy Ruble or any commodities which are traded in Ruble, then I would need it. Just like Germany might soon need it. In that case should we expect to get 1200 Rubles for a EURO?

I guess not.
To get the rubles you must exchange the money. Practically contacting Russia central bank. However the Russia central bank is under total sanction. Even if anyone in Germany is willing to pay in rubles it’s impossible to get rubles to pay the bill. It’s strictly forbidden. You will be arrested immediately and put to prison.

I think you are much better than many politicians. They just want to shed somebody else's blood. You just want to shed somebody else's money. :)

No, i want live free and know its better to slaughter a pig early before it stands in your living room.

No, i want live free and know its better to slaughter a pig early before it stands in your living room.
Sure. I agree with you 100% and would applaud you to embark on the journey to achieve that. Just don't assume everyone else that would suffer in the process also agree with you.

You might have a lot of Solar Panel powered batteries at home...May be a windmill? Perhaps ground thermal?

You seem not to worry about energy cuts at all. The rest is not so lucky, :- (

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom