What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys can stop trying to salvage face for Poutine. Even if there is a negotiated settlement where Ukraine declared neutrality, Ukraine won. Poutine will remain in power but will be despised worldwide. More news about the war will creep into Russia and more Russians will want Poutine out. Russia's economy will take yrs to recover. The Russian military will no longer be considered a 'near peer' to the US and will continue to decline.
Despised worldwide because of YOUR propaganda. Because you banned Russian media,because you didn't show the other side of the story. You politicised social media and created a hatred for Russian people akin to Nazi propaganda.
The only thing you haven't called them yet is "Untermenschen". You blocked them from VISA and MASTERCARD,you seized their money,you blocked them from international competitions.

You even encouraged the banning of Russian books and composers in some countries.

This creates hatred and mistrust. And for what? For Ukraine. As if USA Britain and half of Western Europe haven't invaded a gazillion countries already!

The hypocrisy and the lies!

REGIME CHANGE IS OK WHEN AMERICANS ARE DOING IT? COME ON!

You grew up during the Cold War like I did. You saw all these wars after 1991 like I did. You know USA,Britain and Western Europe can't point the finger and talk about "Putin war criminal" and "dictator". You know how many people in the Balkans consider Clinton a war criminal and want to hang him? You know how many people in the Middle-East consider Bush a war criminal and want to hang him?

You guys can stop trying to salvage face for Poutine. Even if there is a negotiated settlement where Ukraine declared neutrality, Ukraine won. Poutine will remain in power but will be despised worldwide. More news about the war will creep into Russia and more Russians will want Poutine out. Russia's economy will take yrs to recover. The Russian military will no longer be considered a 'near peer' to the US and will continue to decline.
Please don't be so hard on people who live in US, Canada or EU but still claim to support Putin's regime. There taxes (both direct and indirect) are spent on supporting the Ukrainian resistance. Their opinions here are a waste of cyber space. Let them have that in peace :laugh:

Politico: Washington will send 100 Switchblade drones to Ukraine.

1647469073931.png

Last edited:
I just watched a clip from one of my favorite finance/investment vloggers about the direct daily cost of this war for Russia, $20 billion US a day according to a consulting firm. That's just the direct short term costs and doesn't include the flow on effects from sanctions and corporate withdrawals.

Poutine is a Canadian dish. Pretty good comfort food. I like it.

The Ukrainians disagrees with you on this. You can look it up for yourself.

My position is that Ukraine have the INHERENT right and freedom of association. Same as any free state does.

Does Ukraine have the right to join NATO? Yes. Does Russia have the right to protect its national security? Yes.

Both conditions are true and not mutually exclusive events. Why don't you and the pro-Ukraine/NATO people don't understand this? Virtually everything comes with inherent consequences.

INTERACTIVE_UKRAINE_CONTROL-MAP-DAY21_INTERACTIVE-Ukraine-Who-controls-what-Day-21.jpg

I am expecting another wave of 150.000 russian forces will enter by mid-April when the weather becomes fine for conflict around 5 to 10 celisus Which is right in the middle not warm or cold meaning best weather condition and since they hold many major roads winter won't be necessary now for an incursion..

They will need Urban fighters and mercaneries will likely make a cameo in the mid-april offensive wave

Please don't be so hard on people who live in US, Canada or EU but still claim to support Putin's regime. There taxes (both direct and indirect) are spent on supporting the Ukrainian resistance. Their opinions here are a waste of cyber space. Let them have that in peace :laugh:
It`s a minority. Why support Russia anyway? What they are doing right now is so unbelivelably stupid, that I really sometimes think that Mr. P is a CIA agent.

It`s a minority. Why support Russia anyway? What they are doing right now is so unbelivelably stupid, that I really sometimes think that Mr. P is a CIA agent.
I think most people remember the nazi Ukraine element. They remember Ukraines contribution in Iraq being the 3rd largest and very significant in Afghanistan. People are happy that Russia is being sanctioned and countries have taken not their assets are not safe. They are happy that a bipolar world will bring peace to smaller countries and west will not be able to invade at will. They also realise this will bring a lot of relief in the Muslim world. Look at the impact on the Iran deal. Petro dollar already has been shaken with the Saudis negotiating some trade in the yuan. Russia will not sell gas or oil in dollars. This will start the downward slide of USA and Israel. All the Christians have sided to kill Muslims so sit back and relax. Attitude. This will only happen if Russia wins on the ground gets a deal and then withdraws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom