What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more Ukraine resists...

The more destruction and longer the suffering.

Just give up quickly and promote world peace.

If not, this incident will all over again but greater.

The one that starts all the drama is Ukraine itself.

Too idiot to be fooled and used by the USA.
Did you see Zelensky's soap-opera with the American government? It was so ridiculous.

Well, this "international Court" ist just a propaganda tool. Only the countries marked green recognize this court.

1920px-Staaten_mit_Unterwerfungserklärung.svg.png

Isn't "might is right" what has been going on since the fall of the Soviet Union?

30+ years of US hegemony.

Furthermore, I am not stating what is right or not.

I am just saying what is.
So basically, you are afraid of taking a stand on this issue. I have no problem: What Mearsheimer said is true, but true in reality does not make morally acceptable, so for me, I refuse to legitimize Mearsheimer's position as a valid justification for great powers to act in their interests.

That was not too difficult. Not sure why it was for you.

The Russians were forced to do this. The blame lies with the US.

Why should Ukraine agree to anything russia demands? They are a separate country. They have no involvement whatsoever with Russia. Russia has no right to force or guide Ukraines policy in any manner.

He will put it in good use? Does he even fight or just talks?

So invade....and then agree to withdraw if you obey! Typical Putin

So basically, you are afraid of taking a stand on this issue. I have no problem: What Mearsheimer said is true, but true in reality does not make morally acceptable, so for me, I refuse to legitimize Mearsheimer's position as a valid justification for great powers to act in their interests.

That was not too difficult. Not sure why it was for you.
Brother I think that the Russians shouldn't have invaded Ukraine. However USA and Britain pushed them to do this.
The West basically forced them to take action because of their constant meddling
In Ukraine and their greed.

NATO expanded way too much. When the U.S. and some other Western countries insisted on gaining influence on countries that were "Russian turf",like Georgia,Armenia and now Ukraine...that was too much. Especially Ukraine.

When you corner an animal,it will attack you. It's a matter of survival.

And when France and Germany wanted to talk,USA and Britain kept escalating this.

Brother I think that the Russians shouldn't have invaded Ukraine. However USA and Britain pushed them to do this.
The West basically forced them to take action because of their constant meddling
In Ukraine and their greed.

NATO expanded way too much. When the U.S. and some other Western countries insisted on gaining influence on countries that were "Russian turf",like Georgia,Armenia and now Ukraine...that was too much. Especially Ukraine.

When you corner an animal,it will attack you. It's a matter of survival.

And when France and Germany wanted to talk,USA and Britain kept escalating this.
Do YOU believe that a free state have the right and freedom of association? Of course you do. That is the high level. Assuming what you said about Poutine fearing the encroachment of NATO, that is the one level down, the realpolitik level. Ukraine did not violate anything of Russia. It was Poutine who feared, which is something self generated, and invaded Ukraine. So now each of us have to take a stand. Do we take the moral high road? Or do we allow realpolitik to dominate foreign affairs? Might as well say something like this: Your skirt is too short and you wear too much makeup so you deserved to be raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom