What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the West. ISIS members wouldn't be sharing Russian army advances. :lol::lol:

I have no idea what you mean by "Wali". Can you stay on topic?

Don't forget many of the ISIS members were from West and they use to name their fighter as like your handle. Sorry to say but I believe you are impressed with their ideology and that is the reason why you are loving this genocide.

I am utterly disgusted by the role of UNO.

This organization is completely useless. It was created to prevent wars (or looming world wars), but by becoming of tool for few powerful countries it has lost all its value.

By not punishing all those war criminals in the previous decades and hence setting an example for anyone who would in future want to do such an adventure, it has become a lame duck.

So sad!

A good source for getting the Russian side of the story is the Russian MOD Telegram app.

It can be found here: https://thesaker.is/russian-mod-early-morning-update/

▪️On the morning of March 13, a high-precision long-range weapon struck the training centres of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Starichi and at Yavorovsky training ground.

On the basis of these centres, the Kiev regime deployed: a training and combat coordination point for foreign mercenaries before being sent to combat areas against Russian military personnel, as well as a storage base for weapons and military equipment coming from foreign countries.

As a result of the strike, up to 180 foreign mercenaries and a large batch of foreign weapons were destroyed.

The destruction of foreign mercenaries who have arrived on the territory of Ukraine will continue.

ISIS members wouldn't be sharing Russian army advances. :lol::lol:

I have no idea what you mean by "Wali". Can you stay on topic?

I am not sure what are you doing on this thread if you have not heard about Wali. He is a canadian Sniper fighting for Ukraine, served in Afghanistan and Syria. He hold a world record of sniping an ISIS militant from approx 3.7 KM. What I came to learn that he killed seven Ruskies yesterday only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom