What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did your heart do when Ukrainian forces were in Iraq killing Muslims. Oh sorry they were not blonde and blued eyed so it didn't matter. Carry on

I had the same feeling when one of yours are blowing fellow pakistanis in mosque.

@F-22Raptor Do you have any information about the massive airstrike on a military training center near Poland? They say 100s of foreign mercenaries are killed there, including dozens of Americans.

And also a huge amount of Western delivered weapons was destroyed.

Reading through your tweets, I thought Ukraine has completely destroyed the Russians, :- S

Is it not so? Are you just trying to keep our morale high by some random tactical tweets? :- (

@F-22Raptor Do you have any information about the massive airstrike on a military training center near Poland? They say 100s of foreign mercenaries are killed there, including dozens of Americans.

And also a huge amount of Western delivered weapons was destroyed.

Reading through your tweets, I thought Ukraine has completely destroyed the Russians, :- S

Is it not so? Are you just trying to keep our morale high by some random tactical tweets? :- (

I’ve not seen any of that information, nor foreign soldiers killed, nor American. Weapons will continue to flow into Ukraine.

Let us not jump to conclusion.

You have .1 second to shoot or no shoot.

jFBGorX.jpg

In that .1 second, your blood pressure is elevated, high on adrenaline to the point of vomiting, some hearing loss and ears ringing, physically stressed from carrying a heavy load as well as tired from running, and your vision is degraded from smoke or dust or rain or tears or even blood.

Shoot or no shoot.

Any updated maps of the conflict ?

Here ....

In another news, Ukraine has admitted at least 35 dead and close to 200 injured. Plus weapons destroyed. : -(

So it must be somewhere in between...

Unlikely to be true - the transport of weapons to Ukraine is being done via the land border via Poland and Romania / Slovkia and from there - using road routes to UAF depots - none of which have any reason to go to an airport as a staging area.

Whatever they "hit" at the airbase/port - it was not NATO supplied weapons ..

The report / strike is more of a feel good good story for the Russia's for their own morale than one that has actual military value given that Nato are not sending supplies to UAF Airbases or airports ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom