What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
~

Still waiting for this to be confirmed , but this is what the Ukranian news site is reporting :

Zelensky calls Jerusalem possible place to meet with Putin

President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky called Israel a possible place to meet with the Russian president to end the war.

"We spoke with Bennett. I told him that I consider it wrong, unconstructive to meet in Ukraine, Russia and Belarus. These are not the points where we can find understanding and stop the war. I'm not talking about technical meetings, but about a meeting of leaders. Do I think that Israel can be such a land, and especially Jerusalem? I think yes," Zelensky said during a meeting with foreign media representatives in Kyiv on Saturday.

He also said that he had a positive attitude towards the mediation of Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett in the settlement of peace issues between Ukraine and Russia.

"On Israel and Prime Minister Bennett's mediation. We are generally positive. I am personally positive about anyone's mediation... But I don't call Bennett 'anyone' because I think he can play an important role. First of all, because Israel is an important country. It has a lot of history and parallels. It has a large migration of Jews from Ukraine, Russia... I think that historically it is very good to have such mediation," Zelensky said.

He also said that Israel should be among the security guarantors for Ukraine.

Ukrainians have been USA's laboratory mice for bio weapons. There are several reports indicating that USA abused Ukrainians. The increasing diseases among thousands of Ukrainians well recorded in the country's health Ministry.

Every country has biolabs to deal and study diseases, and many countries work together. Just like even the biolab in China had US and France co-operation until at one point China went in alone. That said, a biolab studying diseases is not the same thing as a weapons biolab. Even if US had a weapons biolab, Ukraine would be the last place anyone would put it. They might as well as make a weapons biolab in Putin's basement while at it.

NEW TACTICS OF IVAN!

1647098529363.png

ukranie tractor bridgade wont steal it?✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

Last edited:
Every country has biolabs to deal and study diseases, and many countries work together. Just like even the biolab in China had US and France co-operation until at one point China went in alone. That said, a biolab studying diseases is not the same thing as a weapons biolab. Even if US had a weapons biolab, Ukraine would be the last place anyone would put it. They might as well as make a weapons biolab in Putin's basement while at it.
Americans will surely deny it. But we all know that they attacked Afghanistan on a false claim, they attacked Iraq for non existent WMDs.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, Americans have been working on different genetics of different races from different countries in order make specialized bio weapons for the target nations. Slavs are no exception.

Russia did the best to invade Ukraine, the traitors like Zelensky or Pinochet of chile are good at destroying countries in favor of American imperialists. Hope they remove American installer puppet.

These Russian POWs may become a liability for Ukraine if they are not able to hold ground in a seige. How are the Ukrainians supposed to feed and detain these POWs in this situation? Killing these POWs will also be an international PR nightmare :undecided:
They would be killed as Putin has also asked his soldiers to go for a kill especially the volunteers.

Americans will surely deny it. But we all know that they attacked Afghanistan on a false claim, they attacked Iraq for non existent WMDs.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, Americans have been working on different genetics of different races from different countries in order make specialized bio weapons for the target nations. Slavs are no exception.

Russia did the best to invade Ukraine, the traitors like Zelensky or Pinochet of chile are good at destroying countries in favor of American imperialists. Hope they remove American installer puppet.

I agree with you they were mislead into Afghanistan to dry their coffers empty it was a certified bait and it was never a fluke but the Iraq one was entirely on Bush junior trying to revenge bush senior it was more or less personal family stuff hence they came up with something.

Think about it for once from a stragetic point of view what difference would Afghanistan do stragetically win or lose to the worldwide picture? Exactly pretty much nothing meaning these who baited them into Afghanistan knew how notoriously difficult this place was and a black-hole that sucks money into nothingness with difficult terrain hack the Soviet union collapsed here. Afghanistan is not graveyard of empires only from mythical views but it is bulit like one as it is extremely difficult to navigate logistically hence the Americans have been baited and rivals were benefitting from them being stuck and I mean folks like China, Russia and to be fairly honest the whole Asian continent was indirectly benefitting from them being stuck there but Trump and his team were the first once to figure out this whole game but it was already to late by the time they figured out as their foes has reached the targetted goal which was their rise. China was silently arming the Taliban thru out these years.

Biden Admin also understood this trick and pulled out and some people blamed them but that was probably one of the most levelled headed and smartest stragetical decision they made. Afghanistan is a wasteland back water. Lose or win it added nothing to them they were just stuck in a timeloop burning thru 20-trillion USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom