What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the invasion of Kiev going to start?

Strange to find crowd control gear there. Maybe it is for the occupation to come. Wish they could put some subs in these videos 🙂
yeah the public order equipment got me thinking this was an advance column and not a relief one.

Source: https://tass.com/defense/1417609?ut...=referral&utm_campaign=t.co&utm_referrer=t.co

RUSSIAN NEWS AGENCY

https://tass.com/society/1417413
ALL NEWS
MILITARY OPERATION IN UKRAINE
5 MAR, 13:24

Ukraine’s 2,119 military targets destroyed in special operation — Russian Defense Ministry​

It was also stressed that Russian troops are not targeting Ukrainian cities

MOSCOW, March 5. /TASS/. Russia’s Armed Forces have destroyed a total of 2,119 targets of Ukraine’s military infrastructure during the special operation, Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Igor Konashenkov said on Saturday.

"A total of 2,119 targets of Ukraine’s military infrastructure have been hit during the operation. Among them are 74 command posts and communication points of the Ukrainian Armed Forces; 108 air defense missile systems of S-300, Buk-M1 and Osa, as well as 68 radar stations," he said at a briefing.

Konashenkov added that 69 aircraft on the ground and 21 more in midair, 748 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 76 multiple rocket launchers, 274 pieces of field artillery and mortars, 532 pieces of special military vehicles and 59 drones were destroyed.
On February 24, Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a televised address that in response to a request by the heads of the Donbass republics he had made a decision to carry out a special military operation in order to protect people "who have been suffering from abuse and genocide by the Kiev regime for eight years." The Russian leader stressed that Moscow had no plans of occupying Ukrainian territories. The goal is demilitarization and denazification of that country.

When clarifying the unfolding developments, the Russian Defense Ministry reassured that Russian troops are not targeting Ukrainian cities, but are limited to surgically striking and incapacitating Ukrainian military infrastructure. There are no threats whatsoever to the civilian population.

None of those vehicles are burning; all I see is vehicles stranded in the snow. It also looks like an old video. Any more proof that supports this was a Russian convoy eliminated by Ukrainians in the current conflict?
"Eliminated" does not necessarily mean "physically destroyed". Maybe troops simply abandoned it upon coming under attack. Also, not every car is a Pinto; small arms fire will not necessarily set a vehicle aflame.

None of those vehicles are burning; all I see is vehicles stranded in the snow. It also looks like an old video. Any more proof that supports this was a Russian convoy eliminated by Ukrainians in the current conflict?

It's not an old video

index.png

We can recognize vehicles of the russian national guard. (Rosgvardiya)

BTW in another video posted from a different angle,we can see many bodies on the ground.

Source: https://tass.com/defense/1417609?ut...=referral&utm_campaign=t.co&utm_referrer=t.co

RUSSIAN NEWS AGENCY

https://tass.com/society/1417413
ALL NEWS
MILITARY OPERATION IN UKRAINE
5 MAR, 13:24

Ukraine’s 2,119 military targets destroyed in special operation — Russian Defense Ministry​

It was also stressed that Russian troops are not targeting Ukrainian cities

MOSCOW, March 5. /TASS/. Russia’s Armed Forces have destroyed a total of 2,119 targets of Ukraine’s military infrastructure during the special operation, Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Igor Konashenkov said on Saturday.

"A total of 2,119 targets of Ukraine’s military infrastructure have been hit during the operation. Among them are 74 command posts and communication points of the Ukrainian Armed Forces; 108 air defense missile systems of S-300, Buk-M1 and Osa, as well as 68 radar stations," he said at a briefing.

Konashenkov added that 69 aircraft on the ground and 21 more in midair, 748 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 76 multiple rocket launchers, 274 pieces of field artillery and mortars, 532 pieces of special military vehicles and 59 drones were destroyed.
On February 24, Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a televised address that in response to a request by the heads of the Donbass republics he had made a decision to carry out a special military operation in order to protect people "who have been suffering from abuse and genocide by the Kiev regime for eight years." The Russian leader stressed that Moscow had no plans of occupying Ukrainian territories. The goal is demilitarization and denazification of that country.

When clarifying the unfolding developments, the Russian Defense Ministry reassured that Russian troops are not targeting Ukrainian cities, but are limited to surgically striking and incapacitating Ukrainian military infrastructure. There are no threats whatsoever to the civilian population.

Do you have any proofs of the 2119 military targets destroyed ? Just doing like you. :)

Hon @Joe Shearer @PanzerKiel

Have you Gentlemen been following this war? Zhukov would be rolling in his grave right now seeing how the Russians have executed their battle plans. I used to have the highest amount of respect for the Russian General Staff, not anymore. Rather then using out of the box thinking and maneuvers, they seem to be now just relying on brute force to get through.

The amount of equipment that was abandoned on the road because they had not done the necessary maintenance is just making my head explode.

Would love to hear what you Gents think
As far as I am concerned, the respect for Russian general staff is still there.

Our conclusions here are mostly based on whatever is available v on western media.

Equipment losses are in built in any war. Couple of tanks here, couple of aircraft there, c everyday, is always expected.

We have hardly seen any pics of Ukrainian dead, or their destroyed equipment. They say they are winning this. And every then, they are panicking.

Is not simple, it's not russia against Ukraine only. It's Russia against the whole NATO, look at the amount and quality of equipment and firepower being given to Ukrainians....

"War can be fascinating to watch on TV, but up close and personal, that's another story"

Alec Baldwin, V/O, World in Conflict

Just got news from my Ukrainian friend who lived in Nova Kokhovka, she left Nova Kokhovka on the 24th Feb and I can only contact her 3 days ago...She was born in Transnistria (A Pro-Russian breakaway province in Moldova), her husband is Russian, she speak Russian and is Ethnic Russian. And this is what she have to say

I was struggle to post this because this is MY ACTUAL FACEBOOK feed, this is on my account...

Katerina.jpg

English Translation

I left Nova Kakhovka on the first day of the war. On February 24, at 5 in the morning, we, like all Ukraine, woke up to the sound of bombs. I called my mom, who spent the night at the cottage, and asked if I had gone crazy. Does she hear the same thing. She heard and heard even harder. The earth trembled at the Energetik cottages, where the Russians have now set up their grads. We managed to fill up a full tank of gas, packed our things and decided to go with the kids. Drive out of the city, drive for the hydroelectric power plant, over the bridge. To anywhere but faster. Two hours later, when we approached Nikolaev, our New Kakhovka was already occupied by the Russian army. We spent the night in Nikolaev, where my dad's friends received us. People whom I never knew before, but who knew what situation I was in, who fled from the "liberators" from native Donetsk 8 years ago. Early in the morning headed to the Moldovan border. We knew the border was closed and no one was allowed in, but we decided to take a chance. We have relatives here in Transnistria, I was born here in 1988, and most of my life was lived by my mother. We've been missed. Us, and another woman with a child. I've been sleeping in silence for the third night, but I still have shivers from the noise of the garbage truck under the window. It's scary for me to imagine what mothers who remained in Ukraine have experienced and are going through now. #glorytoukraine #wewillwin #palyanytsia #russianshipfuckyou

Apologise for the profanity

None of the savage West should have Nukes, this is a blight on humanity. They still have Neanderthal savagery within them which they unleash on themselves or others at any opportunity they can get.
None of the country should have nuke. Period.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom