What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
France? damage? Nah brah they surrendered in 9 days. They inflicted nothing and Poland was basically streamrolled by the germans like an afternoon snack.

Ukraine and Russia are not even in armament. Russia is far ahead of Ukraine but Ukraine was arming itself currently at much higher rate but Russia found out about that and intervened here before all of her programs came to be because Ukraine had just activated mass modernization but they never got thru because Russia invaded by 2025 they would have had much stronger army then now.

Ukraine has weak airforce and weak ADS. Taiwan is 10 times better armed and more chellenging both in Airforce and ADS. Taiwanese F-16s may actully shatter the Russian airforce
I wish you'd look at the statistics.

Poland: inflicted 17k German casualties, destroyed 1000+ vehicles, shot down 270 planes. Took 1 month.

France inflicted 27k German casualties, destroyed 800+ tanks, shot down 1000+ planes. Took 3 weeks.

Ukrainian own claim is 4000 Russian soldiers, 200 tanks and 4 planes.

They're doing worse than France and Poland vs Nazi Germany.

I have given you my answer already. Both Russia and NATO are aggressive forces - both have attacked other countries from time-to-time. Neither camp has the higher moral ground.

Russian narrative in regards to invasion of Ukraine rings hollow, however. Russia already shares border with NATO member states, and no NATO member state have assaulted Russia thus far. Russia is assaulting one neighboring country after another on the other hand. What do you think NATO member states are supposed to do under these circumstances? Leave their borders unguarded? Common sense please.

As for the post which I removed - you know very well why I removed it. Do not put labels on me again.
You have supposed that NATO is designed to protect the member states from External threat. No sir, as we all know well it is not so.

NATO attacked Iraq without UN permission. They have conducted tens of massacres all over the world specially in Islamic world.

NATO is in fact extension of US army and it is USA that has planted its nuclear warhead in European countries making them its front line against independent states such as Russia.

NATO doesn't support its member states, it abuses them to occupy the remaining countries in the neighboring areas of NATO borders. Look at Turkey Syria borders for example. They prepared Syria for invasion based on a false claim of chemical weapons.

Russians on the other hand are just preventing massacre on Russian ethnics and they are trying to stop the American led humiliation on Russian ethnics.

They have every right to protect their people from harms of racists NAZIs and fascists of EU.

The current melt down of global political order was set up by none other than US and its NATO allies. For the last two decades, this alliance has invaded countries at will, propped up revolutions and plunged entire states into social chaos. Ethics and morality vanished from geo-politics and international relations became reduced to psychopathic exploitation for asymmetric benefits. The geo-political and financial system setup post world war two has reached beyond its expiry date. It no longer serves the people, but a few who control the system. From Europe to American, birth rates have drastically fallen despite rise in income and living standards by huge magnitude. Debt, over work and insecurity has crippled individuals and state alike. The global economy and political situation currently is in a phase of stagnation and denigration. It was only a matter of time before a crack head decides to up the pressure and break the chain.

Ukraine is not that strong besides can Ukraine fight for years and possible for decades? I don't think so imho Ukraine will have stomach to fight only max 12 months and thats about it.. Example in Afghanistan they just vacated into mountains from the get go and they had no intention of standing infront of US shock and awe invasion they just vanished into the mountains and the question is why because they knew this by experience via the soviets and didn't view this as sprint but as long azz marathon
The question is can Russia hang on for that 12 months. The ruble is now worth less than one US penny. I tried to buy some rubles to save up enough for a Russian mail order bride but no reputable sellers available due to sanctions. No one helped Afghanistan when the US was in Afghanistan. But look at how much help Ukraine is receiving today, from military to commercial. Then, it is revealing on how bad and sad is the Russian army overall. Maybe it is Russia that cannot hold Ukraine for 12 months.

I wish you'd look at the statistics.

Poland: inflicted 17k German casualties, destroyed 1000+ vehicles, shot down 270 planes. Took 1 month.

France inflicted 27k German casualties, destroyed 800+ tanks, shot down 1000+ planes. Took 3 weeks.

Ukrainian own claim is 4000 Russian soldiers, 200 tanks and 4 planes.

They're doing worse than France and Poland vs Nazi Germany.

Look nobody releases casuality..

I have seen people qouting what nations make official thinking this is actual numbers no sane country will release their actual casuality numbers..

Example the claimed US casualities for Vietnam was extremely low until one guy uncovered the real figures which is much higher around 80.000 US forces died in vietnam and he was being conversative.

According to AFG sources the US lost atleast 150k+ in Afghanistan without counting other nations.. They have no obligation to report these numbers as they have signed their entire army as contractors..

Hence Russia will release untrue numbers and so will Ukraine... Literally nobody will release real casualities numbers in war times

Kremlin's mouthpieces banned in the EU,can't access them.

rt.png

spu.png

Hahah I Found another Russian military frequency hijacked this time they play the Cranberries song "Zombie"
Frequency: 4625 Khz 2.40 filter USB

Audio file

The song that they are playing is this one:

That is also true. But now they're gloves off. They have to win. No choice.

Notice how Ukrainian media only posts individual photos of burning vehicles and single captured Russian soldiers. They've rarely posted video of them shooting, just the aftermath. This shows they're only able to inflict tactical damage.

Russia meanwhile has shown video of entire groups of POWs rounded up, videos of their helicopters opening fire, pictures of entire destroyed convoys... It is strategic victory.

Yeah I noticed that too, Ukrainians are very active on social media. They are winning in social media w/western media backing. They are praising Zelenskyy as he is some hero of liberal democracy, when in actuality the guy is pretty corrupt and has jailed his political and media opposition.

Western world will see the truth soon. I can only imagine what Russia's best army would be like.

Here the Audio file for the other hijacked Military frequency:

This time there is a recording that says " Glory to Ukraine" before playing the Ukrainian national anthem:

Frequency: 4615 Khz 2.40 Filter USB
:D:D:D

On this second one they have hijacked it and replaced it with an audio file of pigs squealing:

Frequency: 5125 Khz 2.40 Filter USB

Enjoy, the audio files are included.

Look nobody releases casuality..

I have seen people qouting what nations make official thinking this is actual numbers no sane country will release their actual casuality numbers..

Example the claimed US casualities for Vietnam was extremely low until one guy uncovered the real figures which is much higher around 80.000 US forces died in vietnam and he was being conversative.

According to AFG sources the US lost atleast 150k+ in Afghanistan without counting other nations.. They have no obligation to report these numbers as they have signed their entire army as contractors..

Hence Russia will release untrue numbers and so will Ukraine... Literally nobody will release real casualities numbers in war times
I stated Ukraine's claim of Russian casualties which is a maximalist claim.

France? damage? Nah brah they surrendered in 9 days. They inflicted nothing and Poland was basically streamrolled by the germans like an afternoon snack.

Ukraine and Russia are not even in armament. Russia is far ahead of Ukraine but Ukraine was arming itself currently at much higher rate but Russia found out about that and intervened here before all of her programs came to be because Ukraine had just activated mass modernization but they never got thru because Russia invaded by 2025 they would have had much stronger army then now.

Ukraine has weak airforce and weak ADS. Taiwan is 10 times better armed and more chellenging both in Airforce and ADS. Taiwanese F-16s may actully shatter the Russian airforce
Beautifully put again.

Your perspective makes good sense.

When Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014, Ukraine lost some lands including Crimea to Russia due to sheer disparity in military might of both countries. NATO decided to provide anti-tank munitions and UAVs to Ukraine afterwards - it is possible that these supplies spooked Russia. Putin administration might have felt that it must act now before NATO is able to transform Ukrainian military into a capable fighting force.

Beautifully put again.

Your perspective makes perfect sense as well.

When Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014, Ukraine lost some lands including Crimea to Russia due to sheer disparity in military might of both countries. NATO decided to provide anti-tank munitions and UAVs to Ukraine afterwards - it is possible that these supplies spooked Russia. Putin administration might have felt that it must act now before NATO is able to transform Ukrainian military into a capable fighting force.
Ukraine is pretty big. 40 million people vs. Russia's 150 million, $200 billion GDP vs. Russian $1.6 trillion GDP.

This is like Imperial Japan vs US which had a similar population and economy ratio.

It can't win a war, but it can definitely make it hurt. And plus they were being armed from the outside. It's not a cakewalk for Russia but now that Russia is taking things seriously the Ukrainians are getting pounded by artillery and air power.

Euro-American political thought is morally distorted and skewed beyond belief. For decades none spoke about their own dirty act of meddling into states, failing them, invading them at will, destroying them and running away with impunity. However, this time a western power decided to act with in the borders of Europe, repeating the acts conducted in Iraq and Afghanistan earlier in the name of self defense and caused a world wide alarm. The pretext of this rowdy conduct and to attack at will was paved by no other than Euro-American alliance. They even went as far as to hijack a Turkey, A NATO member state by backing political clerics like Gulen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom