What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really want to start a religious debate here by making such false claims?

And what household?
This household in which a captive lady is raped by the owner, and once fulfilling her sexual lust in a Temporary Sexual Relationship (like Shia Muta), he was allowed to sell the captive lady to another owner, who again raped her and sold her to the 3rd owner for raping her .... ?

Jews and Christians were also notorious for slavery, but at least they had to marry the captive women in order to have sex with her, and after the marriage, she became like a regular wife, and could not be sold further after the temporary sexual Muta type relationship.

The credit of freeing humanity from slavery goes neither to Islam, nor to any other religion, but only and only to the modern humanist movement of the West.
There has to be consent between a Muslim captor and slave, rape of slaves was punishable by death and the slave was freed in Islamic law. Mutah is forbidden in Sunni Islam so again youre strawmanning us. Mutah in shiaism is also consentual and requires a contract, so again you're the one with false claims.

Dont lie, western slaves were systematically raped, as were Muslim captives under Christian crusades. Then they were killed in the case of the crusades. Freeing of slaves as a virtue and act of worship is riddled throughout the Quran and Sunnah...so humanists clearly are copying Islamic values.

I said "Engagement distant" and you are quoting "Maximum Range", that is why I said the Javelin engagement distant is 800 to 1200 meters, when the "MAXIMUM RANGE" is depends on type of missile from 2500 to 4000 (CLU Lightweight) meters

First of all, ALL AT MISSILE designed to outrange Tank Gun, this is not WW2, we don't hide under foxhole and shoot missile on the tank belly.

Try shooting a AT Round on a T80/T-90 with no computer stabilised system at 2000 meters and you will see what? I was a 19A (Armor Officer) I tried that on a M1 Abrams (with better computer control) and you would not be able to hit a target at what we refer to as "Skirt Range" beyond 2000 meters. But of course, wannabe like you would have no way to know.

Another post showing you know NOTHING about Military And the fact you jump on the wrong term itself is PRICELESS LOL

HAHAHA.......sorry, I have to laugh....
Now you start mixing up things. First my problem with your post was NOT the range of the javelin!

Second: You talked not about a fight tank vs. tank, no, but tank with HE-Frag against infantry. Complete different story.

If you miss a tank even by few cm you missed it completely. If your 120/125mm HE-Frag shell hits 1-2m near the center and not exactly in the center of the group ... well, you know what happens.

So the engagement range here is much bigger than your quoted value for a tank vs. tank duel. Which is by the way a 1970s value for first batches of T-72.

Do you really want to start a religious debate here by making such false claims?

And what household?
This household in which a captive lady is raped by the owner, and once fulfilling her sexual lust in a Temporary Sexual Relationship (like Shia Muta), he was allowed to sell the captive lady to another owner, who again raped her and sold her to the 3rd owner for raping her .... ?

Jews and Christians were also notorious for slavery, but at least they had to marry the captive women in order to have sex with her, and after the marriage, she became like a regular wife, and could not be sold further after the temporary sexual Muta type relationship.

The credit of freeing humanity from slavery goes neither to Islam, nor to any other religion, but only and only to the modern humanist movement of the West.

Stop with the fantasies already, willya?
Enough of pretense and projection... What is modern humanist movement as opposed to it's preceding, former or contemporary humanist? This is Russia-Ukraine war thread... and you're peddling another ruse, smoke and mirrors, another utopia!
Some people are gifted that way... on the fly, like a chameleon drift with changing winds... a kind of coping or defense mechanism, a survival instinct perhaps even an aim to fit in... accepted even... something like a chimera or a multi denominational church etc.

Stop the charade, willya? For your own sanity!

Yes, unconditional surrender.

So, do you mean Pakistanis and Kashmiris do unconditional surrender to the Indian Army.
And Palestinians should also surrender unconditionally to the Israelis too?

There has to be consent between a Muslim captor and slave, rape of slaves was punishable by death and the slave was freed in Islamic law. Mutah is forbidden in Sunni Islam so again youre strawmanning us. Mutah in shiaism is also consentual and requires a contract, so again you're the one with false claims.

Dont lie, western slaves were systematically raped, as were Muslim captives under Christian crusades. Then they were killed in the case of the crusades. Freeing of slaves as a virtue and act of worship is riddled throughout the Quran and Sunnah...so humanists clearly are copying Islamic values.

You have no idea how bad the Islamic slavery is, and all that you claimed about Islamic slavery, these are only the lies.
But it is not your fault as this happens when Muslim hears only the one-sided propaganda.

Forum rules perhaps do not allow me to start any criticism of religion, that is why I stop here. But if you want to really know about the real face of Islamic slavery, and then come to any non-Muslim forum and I will be happy to show the real Truth.

Airbus has stopped supplying spare parts to Russian aircraft. It will not be maintained anymore. They ended all operations in Russia.

France and the EU continue to expand the scope of economic sanctions against Russia.

You have no idea how bad the Islamic slavery is, and all that you claimed about Islamic slavery, these are only the lies.
But it is not your fault as this happens when Muslim hears only the one-sided propaganda.

Forum rules perhaps do not allow me to start any criticism of religion, that is why I stop here. But if you want to really know about the real face of Islamic slavery, and then come to any non-Muslim forum and I will be happy to show the real Truth.
I actually have a pretty good idea of Islamic slavery as I have read hadeeth and seera of the Prophet, and studied Muslim Caliphate. Also western historians have documented the crimes of crusades and colonialists so my source is primary and encompasses all sides. It is clear as day you suffer from a lack of reading on the matter and fall into the fallacy of presentism. I dont need some non-Muslim enemies of Islam to tell me about my religion, especially from a so called civilisation that has a vile track record of slavery, pedophilia, racism, genocide and revising history.

Imagine going back to the Soviet era and telling people this war would happen.

I actually don't think the Chinese is stupid enough to do that

Free Gas, Oil, Wheat for loan, maybe, propping up the ENTIRE Russian economy? Especially with what happening to Ukraine and most likely asked to rebuild? That's a 1.4 Trillions dollar (as of 2022) size Blackhole that just going to suck money in without any return. Probably not

Many people here forget China is basically a big businessman, which mean unless there are advantage or money to be had, there are going to be no help, and Russia and China are no where near the level of alliance between US and UK. I would consider Russia to be lucky if China did not recover the disputed land from Russia after this...
Also he's wrong about Russia and China being able to work around the SWIFT system.
'The RMB cross border payment system still relies on banks as nodes, which can be sanctioned and influenced. For example China's own payment system can avoid the SWIFT sytem controlled by the US, but the nodes in the middle are all banks. The United States can sanction these banks. If nobody is allowed to do business with Chinese banks and others really follow up and co-operate, then this Chinese system will not work.' -Xin Chen, professor of Finance at Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance, Shanghai Jiao Tong University.

Countries that have closed their airspace to Russia are shown in red.

FM1K3KlXoAMdMji

According to this map, Albania and Turkey are the only NATO members that have not closed airspace to Russia.

Stop with the fantasies already, willya?
Enough of pretense and projection... What is modern humanist movement as opposed to it's preceding, former or contemporary humanist? This is Russia-Ukraine war thread... and you're peddling another ruse, smoke and mirrors, another utopia!
Some people are gifted that way... on the fly, like a chameleon drift with changing winds... a kind of coping or defense mechanism, a survival instinct perhaps even an aim to fit in... accepted even... something like a chimera or a multi denominational church etc.

Stop the charade, willya? For your own sanity!

Is the abolition of slavery is a fantasy?

Is the migration of millions of Muslims towards the Secular European countries is a fantasy?

You could deny this humanist movement and keep on putting a knife in its back, but then you will get the reply automatically in form of strengthening of the right-wing in form of Trump and in form of Indian BJP and Natenyahu of Israel.

Things started with only this small request to not to become indifferent to the flowing of human blood in this Ukranian crises by saying "Not our war, as we gain nothing".

Whenever human blood flows, wherever it flows, it is indeed our war as human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom