What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as you are stupid as with your navitity.

The probability is calculated based on the target size, the range, and the miss. basically it is Target Size x Distant missed/Distant of Target. This is to calculated the gunnery accuracy.

LOL......please do say more.

Your claims will not gain any weight till the time you don't come to debate me one to one along with your proof.
Typical western hypocrisy, demands evidence when he himself has not shown anything! My claims have enough weight with academics and intelligent people...I dont care if you accept my facts or not as you dont fall in either category, so wont lose a wink of sleep. Off you go, now.

Sadly, you are brainwashed about the cruelties of your religion against the slaves. Women were indeed raped (and much worse than Christianity or Judaism). And the male prisoners were indeed slaughtered (like ISIS does today). All this happened on the level of genocide. And all the small children were also enslaved for the whole of their lives. And even the coming generations of those slaves were automatically born as slaves too due to the evil of "slavery by birth" in your religion.

I am not going to start a religious debate here, but you should come out of your religious propaganda.

Credit goes only to the Western humanist movement which started in 15th century after breaking the powers of Chruch, which first ended the slavery and all those cruelties. No religion, no Islam, no Christianity, no Judaism could come even close to the blessing of this humanist movement.

It is only due to the opposition and protest of this left-wing movement in the West, which controlled the Israelis not to kick out the remaining Palestinians and occupy the whole land. Otherwise, just as Putin kicked out all the Ukrainians from Crimea, and declared it a part of Russia, same fate would have happened to Palestinians too.
Sadly, you are not going to do justice, and still keep on blaming this humanitarian movement to be responsible for all the crimes of the past.

Either you realize it or not, but you are indeed putting a knife in the back of this humanist movement with this behavior.
The final results of this behavior will come only in form of right-wing parties getting popularity in the West, and Trump ideology winning all over.
Your talking complete rubbish you dont know islamic history that is clear. Il leave it to that.

Do you really want to start a religious debate here by making such false claims?
-----
This thread is not about a religious topic. What is clear is you havnt a clue. What you are posting is a bunch of lies from islamophobic websites which has been refuted to death. Not wasting time trying to educate you. Keep your blinkers on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the self proclaimed micropower... India.!!! View attachment 820040
China, India, the United Arab Emirates all abstained from voting. Why only put China at countries that support Russian military action?
China supports Ukraine's sovereignty, but China opposes NATO's eastward expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom