What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iskander-M TBMs began new phase of deadly attacks against Ukraine.

Military sites of Kiev bombed.

3412081.jpg
3412075.jpg
3412082.jpg
3412076.jpg
3412077.jpg
3412078.jpg
3412079.jpg
3412084.jpg
3412080.jpg
3412083.jpg
3412085.jpg

This is a massive realignment of global strategic tectonic plates, with the World increasingly split again between the 'West', and a new 'Eastern block' comprising Russia, China, Turkey, Pakistan, and perhaps many more to come. A very interesting time in history to be living in, I must say.
The Second Cold war will be The West (led by the US) vs The World (led by China). The West has shown utter disregard for non whites and China has the money to buy sellout politicians like the US normally would. I actually believe chances of The West winning this one are slim.

I don't understand why Turks are bouncing up and down so much? In the end they won't let you into EU club cuz y'all muslim man.

Damn calm down bro. Just don't get how you buy S400 Erdoğan has goodie goodie chats ice cream and outings with Putin

What does these have to do with any of the messages I've written here?

You probably noticed my flag and then you are trying to make fun of the nation I belong to in a way that shows your level of intelligence. Typical troll behavior. Now you are trying to develop absurd analogies by taking the subject out of context. If you can use the forum's search function effectively, you can eliminate your ignorance about the topics that are on your mind. But we both know that's not your problem. I've seen countless trolls like you and buried some of them myself. So, please don't be in my area of interest.

Hitting the propaganda machine

At least two large explosions hit Kiev TV tower on Tuesday, sending a massive column of smoke above the Ukrainian capital, unverified videos show. The blasts disrupted the work of multiple TV channels, the Ukrainian Interior Ministry has confirmed.

The country’s emergency services said that five people were killed and five more were injured as a result of what they referred to as “shelling.” Earlier, Ukrainian minister of culture said that no TV employees were injured or killed in the blasts.

Unverified footage circulating online shows smoke billowing from buildings by the tower moments after the first blast.

Another video shows the broadcasting facility was hit by a second major explosion shortly after the first one.

It was not immediately clear what exactly caused the explosions, but the blasts came shortly after Russia’s Defense Ministry warned about imminent strikes on the Ukrainian capital. The Russian military said it would strike strategically important targets, used by Ukraine’s military and intelligence, including comms installations, urging civilians living nearby to take shelter. However, Moscow is yet to confirm whether its military carried out any such strikes.

Mine was opposite...they migrated to Pakistan and moved out within 10 years to NZ.

By the way migrant still sound nice...they call them Muhajir.....in Arabic, Muhajirs were the first convert to Islam on advise of prophet Mohammad (PBUH)...so for Pakistanis Muslims, Indian migrant Muslims were equal to first converts....
You are a liar. Muhajir is a term we are sticking to. In fact, if you go through this very forum you will find people of other communities complaining why we still call ourselves muhajirs after all these years. Which I kind of agree.

Also your concept of first converts as being degrading also shows how much you are aware of Islam. The fact is the first converts have higher position in Islam as compared to later ones. As first converts were literally the first Muslims including the first four Khalifas Rashidun. So if someone calls you similar to the first converts (which no one is) it’s actually a great honor being compared to some of the greatest Sahabas.

Third Muhajir term is not limited to first converts. It’s any Muslim who migrate due to oppression. Including the first converts who migrated from Makkah to Medina.

@Areesh @HRK

Last edited:
Sadly, you are brainwashed about the cruelties of your religion against the slaves. Women were indeed raped (and much worse than Christianity or Judaism). And the male prisoners were indeed slaughtered (like ISIS does today). All this happened on the level of genocide. And all the small children were also enslaved for the whole of their lives. And even the coming generations of those slaves were automatically born as slaves too due to the evil of "slavery by birth" in your religion.

I am not going to start a religious debate here, but you should come out of your religious propaganda.

Credit goes only to the Western humanist movement which started in 15th century after breaking the powers of Chruch, which first ended the slavery and all those cruelties. No religion, no Islam, no Christianity, no Judaism could come even close to the blessing of this humanist movement.

It is only due to the opposition and protest of this left-wing movement in the West, which controlled the Israelis not to kick out the remaining Palestinians and occupy the whole land. Otherwise, just as Putin kicked out all the Ukrainians from Crimea, and declared it a part of Russia, same fate would have happened to Palestinians too.
Sadly, you are not going to do justice, and still keep on blaming this humanitarian movement to be responsible for all the crimes of the past.

Either you realize it or not, but you are indeed putting a knife in the back of this humanist movement with this behavior.
The final results of this behavior will come only in form of right-wing parties getting popularity in the West, and Trump ideology winning all over.
Dont you dare label ISIS as Islamic! They are a western funded proxy group who even the most ardent wahabi scholars denounce as unbelievers! Get a grip. There is no evidence of Muslims, especially Early Caliphate who engaged in rape or pillaging. I need evidence, so open up a thread and show it. Prior to the Crusades and their far greater crimes, you have no evidence of genocide or mass murder by Muslim armies. Yes, if you reneged on a treaty then you deserved what you get...far cry from butchering entire towns like western christians did or like zionists do. Stop revising well documented history.

Slaves in Islam were so easy to get freed, any mistreatment meant they were freed, like as little as a slap would render a slave freed. If they were non-believing slaves and were mistreated, all they had to do was profess to be a Muslim and then they were free even if they lied. Compare that to the brutal slave trade of the much later western slave trade. Born into slavery and you could never escape whatever you tried to do, and constantly raped and mutilated at the whims of the masters.

You need to stop flooding this thread of predominantly Muslims and force us to dance to your hypocrisy, especially with the threat and justification of Muslims being genocided if we choose not to. It's clear to see that the west is the enemy of Muslims from what you're saying.

Lol the humanist movement is a godless hypocrisy which clearly engages in double speak. Slavery was never abolished in 15th Century so you can add bare faced liars to that too.

Both left and right wing westerners have legitimised zionist crimes against palestine and turn a blind eye to the ethnic cleansing of Russians in Ukraine. We dont need humanists to protect us, our faith in Allah is all we need and to stick together with fellow believers.

No I'm stabbing you in the front with my eyes staring in your eyes. Stop your genocidal black mailing...all this chaos that Russia is bringing to the west is justice for the western crimes against non-Europeans....and it's only been 6 days! So maybe you should consider Islam if you don't want Russian nukes to rain on your head.

More Ukrainian lies falling apart as even the western media resorts to FACT CHECK after insane Ukrainian propaganda and sheer nonsense.

It has also led to mythologising of the Ukrainian air force, including a tale about a Ukrainian jet fighter that purportedly single-handedly downed six Russian aircraft, dubbed online “The Ghost of Kyiv”.

A Reuters Fact Check showed how a clip from the videogame Digital Combat Simulator was miscaptioned online to claim it was an actual Ukrainian fighter jet shooting down a Russian plane.

INTERACTIVE Russia-Ukraine map Who controls what in Ukraine MAP DAY 7

Lol, if you read my comments from the beginning, I explained pretty much everything, and so far, it's going exactly like I explained.

Russia's economy is in shambles, and they have only one nation to turn to, China.

China isn't stupid, they'll use this opportunity to turn Russia into a junior partner, basically "do as we say, or your economy is fucked".

Russia joining the Chinese SWIFT alternative is basically step 2, with step 1 being Russia signing major gas deals with the Chinese to offset the chance the Europeans cut off Russian gas. All that's left is China pouring money into Russia's central bank either directly or indirectly, and it's pretty much over for Russia.

But of course you won't care about what I wrote. The fact that you had to resort to calling me a child is quite telling, and makes me laugh.
I actually don't think the Chinese is stupid enough to do that

Free Gas, Oil, Wheat for loan, maybe, propping up the ENTIRE Russian economy? Especially with what happening to Ukraine and most likely asked to rebuild? That's a 1.4 Trillions dollar (as of 2022) size Blackhole that just going to suck money in without any return. Probably not

Many people here forget China is basically a big businessman, which mean unless there are advantage or money to be had, there are going to be no help, and Russia and China are no where near the level of alliance between US and UK. I would consider Russia to be lucky if China did not recover the disputed land from Russia after this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom