What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of keyboard warriors and chest thumping on this thread is extremely disappointing. Whether it comes from the Military Professionals to Senior members, most of you have been disappointing. It makes Reddit much more professional than this forum. Really everyone here needs to put away their ego and not resort to mud slinging. Discussion should be done in a more relaxed manner.

My take on this? Russia is going to survive regardless of the sanctions imposed. They may take Ukraine up to the Dniper River. Its going to be a costly invasion but somehow feel they will make it through even if an insurgency props up.

For Pakistan, its a huge lesson. Never give up on our nuclear weapons. Never expect anyone to fight our wars ( Even China). Never ever take National Security for granted. Never expect any country to support us on Kashmir. Keep our heads down, work on our economy. Then work from there to strengthen our deterence and diplomacy.

Russians and Ukrainians are now relying on PDF "Russian Ukraine War" thread for latest updates:enjoy:

Do not post photos like that here - lot of fabricated photos circulating on Twitter.

Post information with link(s) next time.
OK Boss

How many remember when the British media turned into a battlefield for a few thousand Muslim refugees?

thumbs_b2_5051fd4d772925cfb2e75c0c82ff3523.jpg

Forgotten lives... Their crime is being Muslim.
Wrong skins colour!

You said "I can tell you everything about El Comandante" and and now you say "Everybody know El Comandante". You presented yourself as if you were in his revolution i.e. you were a Chavista. I was surprised by that since you also presented yourself to be an American military intelligence officer. Now that is a contradiction. You cannot be a Chavista while also being the American government agent who is trying to regime-change the Venezuelan Bolivarian revolution. So what are you ?

@Musings, what to say about him ?

So there is no difference between Chavez and the CIA-assisted Venezuelan opposition because they both speak Spanish ?
I am saying you need to respect South American tradition if you want to learn things about Chavez, telling me to tell you stuff that I know about him in English is like you want Obama Bin Laden to speak to you in English, the laungage he hated.

You have no idea what Hugo Chavez stand for aren't you LOL

No es tu madre en la casa blanca jajaja

Que Saberle Chavista? Bonchitta? Jajaja

Search for @That Guy's post where he was denying that Nazis existed in Zelensky's ranks and then a Pakistani member posted those vids for him and I posted an article about it too.
This is a lie, you are lying. I said no such thing.

All you've been doing is posting propaganda, lying about other people, and labelling anyone who challenges your views as arrogant.

The amount of keyboard warriors and chest thumping on this thread is extremely disappointing. Whether it comes from the Military Professionals to Senior members, most of you have been disappointing. It makes Reddit much more professional than this forum. Really everyone here needs to put away their ego and not resort to mud slinging. Discussion should be done in a more relaxed manner.

My take on this? Russia is going to survive regardless of the sanctions imposed. They may take Ukraine up to the Dniper River. Its going to be a costly invasion but somehow feel they will make it through even if an insurgency props up.

For Pakistan, its a huge lesson. Never give up on our nuclear weapons. Never expect anyone to fight our wars ( Even China). Never ever take National Security for granted. Never expect any country to support us on Kashmir. Keep our heads down, work on our economy. Then work from there to strengthen our deterence and diplomacy.
Very good post, please post more. 🙂👍

They were all European.
h_52665728-e1593782502367.jpg
I know and that’s what’s tragic about all this.

The Best Post of this thread....Yes no one fights for others....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom