What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar is not the same. That was the idea.

Also Neither Grenada and Panama are close to US like Ukraine is close to Russia, it cannot be compared.
Of course. No two situations are exactly the same. But sufficiently similar situation can be used to extrapolate.

So everytime you need to buy something form Africa, you take a ship and plane and buy it and pay gold and come back, and the next time you want to buy banana, you sail or fly to Africa again, pay gold and comeback?

Are you saying you want to do that?
People have been doing that for thousands of years. Don't say it is "used to" so it won't work anymore. People get by with much more difficult obstacles. Using precious metal as payment would be not only welcome but also boost your credibility. Gold is more credit worthy than any fiat currencies out there, including US dollars. After 2008 financial crisis, there have been so few foreign buyers for US treasuries that Federal Reserve has to buy them in mass and call it "QE".

1646083557242.png

Translation:

Mom: Lesha, why are you taking so long to answer, are you actually at military training?

Lesha: I’m not in Crimea anymore mom and not at training

Mom: Where?? Dad is asking can we send you a package

Lesha: which package mom I just want to kill myself (or like upturn himself, don’t know what the word means)

Mom: what are you talking about? What happened??

Lesha: mom I’m in Ukraine. There is an actual war. I’m scared, we are shooting everyone, even peaceful citizens. Everyone. They told us they are gonna welcome us but they are throwing themselves under the tanks and not letting us move. They call us fascists. Mom it’s really hard.

PHONE OF A DEAD RUSSIAN SOLDIER

Again, how do you think you can trade gold worldwide?? You either physically mail that gold coin or bar. Oh, I know, how about a system where you get a piece of paper saying your gold worth X amount of money and exchange that paper to the other side and that side claim that X Amount of money? Umm, this sounded like something oddly familiar.

Oh Oh Oh, maybe a computer system that said you have X amount of gold in a thing called "Account" and then you electronically transfer that amount to another "account" and you complete the transaction that way? Let's call it telegraphic Transfer?
As a student of Chartered Accountancy,I would humbly request you to stop before I get eye cancer.

People have been doing that for thousands of years. Don't say it is "used to" so it won't work anymore. People get by with much more difficult obstacles. Using precious metal as payment would be not only welcome but also boost your credibility. Gold is more credit worthy than any fiat currencies out there, including US dollars. After 2008 financial crisis, there have been so few foreign buyers for US treasuries that Federal Reserve has to buy them in mass and call it "QE".
People have been eating raw meat and dry plant for thousands of year, why we don't do it anymore?

There is a reason why Gold standard is NOT used anymore, not in Russia, not in China, not in anywhere.

As much as I want to play with you this "Singularity" game, I am tired, and need to go to bed.

Just my parting word. If you still don't get it, you probably never will.

Now i am a goner.

I wonder, Are we going to see Russian history repeating it self again here. Will Mr Putin fate be same as to what happened to the then USSR leader’ MR NIKITA KHRUSCHAV, after his disastrous 1962 Cuban crisis’ with the USA he was disposed from leader in 1964 s year later. Can this modern Russian state untangle itself peacefully from Putin that’s all they’ve known for the last 20 years he is after all Russian state symbol of a strong man and pride

View attachment 819645

Translation:

Mom: Lesha, why are you taking so long to answer, are you actually at military training?

Lesha: I’m not in Crimea anymore mom and not at training

Mom: Where?? Dad is asking can we send you a package

Lesha: which package mom I just want to kill myself (or like upturn himself, don’t know what the word means)

Mom: what are you talking about? What happened??

Lesha: mom I’m in Ukraine. There is an actual war. I’m scared, we are shooting everyone, even peaceful citizens. Everyone. They told us they are gonna welcome us but they are throwing themselves under the tanks and not letting us move. They call us fascists. Mom it’s really hard.

PHONE OF A DEAD RUSSIAN SOLDIER
Thats apparently fake.

People have been eating raw meat and dry plant for thousands of year, why we don't do it anymore?

There is a reason why Gold standard is NOT used anymore, not in Russia, not in China, not in anywhere.

As much as I want to play with you this "Singularity" game, I am tired, and need to go to bed.

Just my parting word. If you still don't get it, you probably never will.

Now i am a goner.
As my parting word, your ignorance about currency is the main reason why US government and any other governments that embrace fiat money are allowed to use inflation to tax their citizens without ramification. You are a sucker who praises the one who loots your wealth away.

If it comes to the collapse of the Russian economy on a large scale which will seriously hurt Russia, Russia will resort to Nuclear strikes, if the US was in place of Russia, the US will also do the same. some people are seriously underestimating the sensitivity of the situation and as far as Russians are concerned they will try their best to protect Russia against the incoming nukes in case of Nuclear exchange.

They can try and protect all they want, in a full-scale nuclear war, that won't mean a thing.

Anyone thinking otherwise is diluted, or thinking in a video game mentality

I wonder, Are we going to see Russian history repeating it self again here. Will Mr Putin fate be same as to what happened to the then USSR leader’ MR NIKITA KHRUSCHAV, after his disastrous 1962 Cuban crisis’ with the USA he was disposed from leader in 1964 s year later. Can this modern Russian state untangle itself peacefully from Putin that’s all they’ve known for the last 20 years he is after all Russian state symbol of a strong man and pride
It depends. Should Russia emerge the victor of this war, he can use it to his advantage as someone making Russia great again by taking back their former territories.

Should he lose then, those that oppose him will have a heck of a fight on their hands. He wont go down easily.

Seems Turkey has blocked Russia's access to the bosphorus. Interesting . RUSSIA invasion seems to have united NATO and E.U countries more than ever in their entire history since the formation of this union. Quite ironic actually. Even the historically neutral Switzerland has placed sanctions on Russia and condemn Putins invasion. Quite unprecedented.
Even Germany's ruling colation involving the green party who has always supported peace missions by germanys army and always advocated a very restrictive arms export policy. Now, following intense public pressure and similar promises from other countries, German weapons will be delivered to Ukraine after all, including 1,000 anti-tank weapons and 500 anti-aircraft missiles and promise mich more to follow. They have also changed their view towards Russia politically.
Putin has succeeded in achieving what the U.S/U.K have been trying for decades to achieve(I.e to get Germany to take its security and defense spending more seriously and increase their defence budget ).
Even the center left ruling SDP party who has been a pro Russian peace negotiation party In Germany has now taken a harsh view towards Russia and call for a more sustain military expenditure by Germany from now(at least 2% of GDP) something which nobody could believe would have been possible before this invasion. We tried to get Germany to do just this for decades invain. 😆
Interesting, Putin you have really achieve the unimaginable . 😆

Last edited:
Seems Turkey has blocked Russias access to the bosphorus. Interesting . RUSSIA invasion seems to have united NATO and E.U countries more than ever in their entire history since the formation of this union. Quite ironic actually. Even the historically neutral Switzerland has placed sanctions on Russia and condemn Putins invasion. Quite unprecedented.
Even Germanys ruling colation involving the green party who has always supported peace missions by germanys army and always advocated a very restrictive arms export policy. Now, following intense public pressure and similar promises from other countries, German weapons will be delivered to Ukraine after all, including 1,000 anti-tank weapons and 500 anti-aircraft missiles. Putin has succeeded in achieving what the U.S/U.K have been trying for decades to achieve(I.e to get Germany to take its security and defense spending more seriously and increase their defence budget ). Even the center left ruling SFP party who has been a pro Russian peace negotiation party In Germany has now taken a harsh view towards Russia and call for a more sustain military expenditure by Germany from now(at least 2% of GDP) something which nobody could believe would have been possible before this invasion.
Interesting, Putin you have really achieve the unimaginable . 😆
Turkey blocked access to ALL warships, including NATO ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom