What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure Foreign Currency is used to back your own currency, I know for a fact that you can't use your own currency to back your own currency, because that does not guarantee your currency value.

What about natural resources such as gold, silver, tin, copper, gemstones, oil, natural gas etc? Money itself without resource backing it doesn't mean much. That is why the US dollar is based on the petroleum sales through OPEC. So in this instance, Russia is a major producer rare earth minerals, natural gas, oil, and other minerals. Internally Russia should be fine with some squeeze on the petroleum exports, but over time, it should weather those sanctions as well.

View attachment 819645

Translation:

Mom: Lesha, why are you taking so long to answer, are you actually at military training?

Lesha: I’m not in Crimea anymore mom and not at training

Mom: Where?? Dad is asking can we send you a package

Lesha: which package mom I just want to kill myself (or like upturn himself, don’t know what the word means)

Mom: what are you talking about? What happened??

Lesha: mom I’m in Ukraine. There is an actual war. I’m scared, we are shooting everyone, even peaceful citizens. Everyone. They told us they are gonna welcome us but they are throwing themselves under the tanks and not letting us move. They call us fascists. Mom it’s really hard.

PHONE OF A DEAD RUSSIAN SOLDIER
Excuse my cynicism but I only have one thing to say to this:
1646084855268.png

They can try and protect all they want, in a full-scale nuclear war, that won't mean a thing.

Anyone thinking otherwise is diluted, or thinking in a video game mentality
And if people think they can push Russia against the wall, sanction them to point of economic collapse, send the latest weapons that are killing Russian troops, send people to fight Russian Troops, isolate Russia Internationally, exclude them from the world, cripple their currency, stop their trade and then think that somehow this will force Russia to submission and Russia will just sit back and let itself collapse without retaliating then that is just wishful thinking and ignorance.

Yes Pakistanis are known to love blacks and very welcoming to Africans. . Lol if you say so. , let's get back to topic.
Mike you may not know this since your interaction may be limited to Pakistanis in the UK, but here in Pakistan we have our own bantu community known as the Sheedi who live along the Makran coast. We also are host to a small population of Somali refugees via UNHCR and play host to Nigerian's studying at AKUH and IIU.

Whilst sadly racism is everywhere because racism is taught behavior based on cultural or conscious/unconscious biases based on irrational factors such as skin color, and Pakistan is no exception, we have our own biases, but please don't judge us Pakistanis based on the actions of our overseas variants.

Thank you.

Hungary is a disgrace. Lets remember them if they ever need our help

Mike you may not know this since your interaction may be limited to Pakistanis in the UK, but here in Pakistan we have our own bantu community known as the Sheedi who live along the Makran coast. We also are host to a small population of Somali refugees via UNHCR and play host to Nigerian's studying at AKUH and IIU.

Whilst sadly racism is everywhere because racism is taught behavior based on cultural or conscious/unconscious biases based on irrational factors such as skin color, and Pakistan is no exception, we have our own biases, but please don't judge us Pakistanis based on the actions of our overseas variants.

Thank you.
I think Europeans in this case are just acting honestly, instead of wearing a mask. The reality is that we are all fellow racists. It is natural for everyone to prefer those who look, talk and act like us to those who don't. World would be a lot better when people are honest to themselves, instead of faking the hell out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom