What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
New high-res image of destroyed bridge is released by MAXAR, the bridge linking Bucha with Irpin was destroyed by UAF fighters at 0900 hrs on the Feb 27th to delay the advance of the Russian federation forces.

View attachment 819593

In that image, I see 5 rekt armored vehicles at least.
if the bottom is the way to kiev, most likely russian then.

Or retreating ukranians.

ON a side note, that road is carpeted so well its bending so perfectly!

;((

These asshole are learning from Israeli fascists
Actually from the British and American benefactors. Brits used this ignorant practice in the colonial wars and from their it made it's way to Americans who used it in Philippines against the Moro Muslims.

View attachment 819591

New high-res image of destroyed bridge is released by MAXAR, the bridge linking Bucha with Irpin was destroyed by UAF fighters at 0900 hrs on the Feb 27th to delay the advance of the Russian federation forces.

View attachment 819593

UAF is still very active it seems. Russian offensive on Kiyv still stuck in small towns, and treelines north of the city, where it gets whittled down.

No news from the south, or east besides now regular artillery exchange.

A new addon pack has arrived and new subscribers can now upgrade to lvl-40. They say that with the update, a regulation has been made for unskilled rappers to close one eye in their clips and receive a grammy.

And the music video must feature triangular shapes

Honestly, not likely

The single biggest sanction in this round is the US stop backing Russian Central Bank. It was never done before and it have a very serious implication.

Because US is the world leading reserve currency, which mean Russian Central Bank (Some 600 billions) are going to be majority in US Dollar either in US or in China, those asset is frozen, last time I heard that is 400 billions. Well, this is not that bad, but. EU and UK also have similar sanction, and altogether it is estimated that 75% of Russian Reserve are gone over night, only left with 15% gold and the rest in Yuan. But still this is just the Piggy Bank

The US also taken away Russian Central bank to raise debt. Which mean they cannot even borrow money to prop up their currency, let's say China is willing to break the sanction and help Russia and lend them everything. You are talking about 1.4 trillions dollar a year, every single year. Seriously, would China want to do that is another business, i mean sure, if Russia can give them back similar amount of resource, but there aren't any, the best Russia can offer is oil and gas, which probably not going to cover half the money

Essentially, Russia become a country without currency. I can't even imagine how a country can survive without its currency.
I hope and wish the sanctions will not hurt Russia too much and they can manage them, otherwise if it comes to a point where due to sanctions Russia become on verge of collapse, it will not result in regime change, it will result in Russia nuking the EU, US and UK with everything they got. They may also get destroyed in return but they will not go down without destroying all their enemies.

Usually no movement means it is waiting on a massive airstrike.

They are probably waiting on the bear, just like how we wait for our B-52
More Hellducks and Co.

The Tu-95 is only a cruise missile carrier now.

Further High Res Images released from MAXAR this evening show that the column outside IVANKOV may have taken a few hits. The first image is just my geo location, the second is the image from maxar - notice the large craters in the field adjacent:

1646073111872.png

1646073140186.png

In that image, I see 5 rekt armored vehicles at least.
if the bottom is the way to kiev, most likely russian then.

Or retreating ukranians.

ON a side note, that road is carpeted so well its bending so perfectly!

;((
The vehicles you can see most likely belong to the RF forces that tried to push into IRPIN in the early hours of the morning on the 27th.

Further High Res Images released from MAXAR this evening show that the column outside IVANKOV may have taken a few hits. The first image is just my geo location, the second is the image from maxar - notice the large craters in the field adjacent:

View attachment 819594

View attachment 819596

I have noticed one thing from the past 2 days, most Russian convoys moving without any air cover... a serious lack of planning esp in the modern battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom