What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
NATO tules out 'no-fly zone' over Ukraine. NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg said that NATO had no intention of entering Ukraine by land or air to stop Russia.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220228-231712_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220228-231712_Chrome.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 23
NATO tules out 'no-fly zone' over Ukraine. NATO chief Jens Stoltenberg said that NATO had no intention of entering Ukraine by land or air to stop Russia.
Nato is smart. But the economic war is the future.
Bombs do damage but its money that matters.

Last edited:
Honestly, not likely

The single biggest sanction in this round is the US stop backing Russian Central Bank. It was never done before and it have a very serious implication.

Because US is the world leading reserve currency, which mean Russian Central Bank (Some 600 billions) are going to be majority in US Dollar either in US or in China, those asset is frozen, last time I heard that is 400 billions. Well, this is not that bad, but. EU and UK also have similar sanction, and altogether it is estimated that 75% of Russian Reserve are gone over night, only left with 15% gold and the rest in Yuan. But still this is just the Piggy Bank

The US also taken away Russian Central bank to raise debt. Which mean they cannot even borrow money to prop up their currency, let's say China is willing to break the sanction and help Russia and lend them everything. You are talking about 1.4 trillions dollar a year, every single year. Seriously, would China want to do that is another business, i mean sure, if Russia can give them back similar amount of resource, but there aren't any, the best Russia can offer is oil and gas, which probably not going to cover half the money

Essentially, Russia become a country without currency. I can't even imagine how a country can survive without its currency.
It has been done before and it happened to Iran twice, once after the hostage crisis in 1980 when the US froze 2 trillion dollars of Iranian assets and later after Trump pulled out of the JCPOA and all sanctions on Iran's Central Bank returned immediately and the Europeans followed those unilateral US sanctions as well. Iran didn't collapse. Neither will Russia.

Iran cannot use the USD for its trade since 2018 unless the OFAC issues waivers for the countries or the companies that want to trade with us. If Iran didn't collapse and our economy is projected to grow by 3% this year, neither will Russia.

UK who has attacked Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and who gave away Palestine to the Jews have no moral authority to question Russian actions.

You do know why brits / France were successful against Moslems

due to your Arabs help given to Lawrence of Arabia fight against the caliphate in the region the last one ever who was defending the Jerusalem they all bravely died doing it.

So the Arabs are to be blamed for loss of Jerusalem and state of Israel coming

Lol You guys are not racist towards black people? Lool Good joke. I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind your women marrying a black man right? Lol
Dude western Europe US much tolerant compared to you guys towards blacks to be honest. In fact, it's also because we have interacted with them for much more longer than you guys as well. So have gotten more used to living with them here and getting use to inter marriages here. Not the case with you guys, in fact I even know a few cases when I was student here in Britain where Pakistani girl was threatened with death by her brothers/family for dating/planning to marry a black guy and "tarnishing " the image/honour of the family by being together with a dirty "nigga/Kala." 😶
Anyway,who I'm I to say what is right or wrong, to each his own . Lol Don't throw stones when you live in an even more fragile glass house.
Anyway, let's get back to the Ukraine's invasion by Russia. Going off topic 😁

Is marriage to other races the only criteria to judge racism lol ?

I think genocide , slavery and other systemic discrimination are a better metrics to judge hatred and racism.

That lady's rejection of a black male cannot be compared to historical and current brutalities faced by blacks in white countries. Just because few white women married black man doesn't mean you are better.

LoL

China will back Russia, lets see what kind backing they will provide.....

War is expensive.

Rouble crashed 40%
Russian inflation through the roof
Central bank raises lending rate to 20% from 9.5%
Stock market closed after the crash and the anticipated complete collapse today

Tsar will be feeling some heat now.

Maybe 5 second, I forgot.....

Anyway, by the time you paint your target, that's probably like a second before you pull your trigger. so, yeah......

Russians are still not launching an offensive. What they are waiting for?

There are no news of reinforcements, nor movements, just both sides switching to artillery exchanges.

Is it a stalemate now?

1646072417110.png

New high-res image of destroyed bridge is released by MAXAR, the bridge linking Bucha with Irpin was destroyed by UAF fighters at 0900 hrs on the Feb 27th to delay the advance of the Russian federation forces.

1646072517776.png

Russians are still not launching an offensive. What they are waiting for?

There are no news of reinforcements, nor movements, just both sides switching to artillery exchanges.

Is it a stalemate now?
Usually no movement means it is waiting on a massive airstrike.

They are probably waiting on the bear, just like how we wait for our B-52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom