What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
A major development of this war; the new German Chancellor has made a speech where he said Germany will spend 100 billion euros on defense this year and go to the 2% minimum nato standard starting next year; which would put it at 70-75 billion euros depending on the size of the German economy. This is a signal that Germany is about to massively rearm and refurbish its equipment.

We can probably expect the Germans to finally go for the F-35 along with modernizing and buying more Eurofighters. The Germans will probably be building more subs and greatly increase the size of their armored corps.

Looks like we are back in the Cold War for sure.

I believe both France and Germany were against Ukraine's admission to Nato. They are taking the fall out for America's action.

Germany has also had to cancel NordStrea2, under orders from the US.

Although many being sent in are young inexperienced conscripts used as cannon fodder it's also true that Russian special forces are being used, for example to capture Airports but even these are being driven back so it's not true to say only conscripts are being defeated and some kind of magic elite forces are biding their time to sweep in. If this is supposed to be a demonstration of Russian military might then it is failing and only showing weakness.

That audio file is really creepy. ngl
Found some really interesting ones in Ukrainian but can't speak the Lingo so just noted them didn't bother capturing the Audio because my hard drive s almost full xD.

Also found a new number station which wasn't there yesterday and we all know who use numbers stations:
1645998729054.png

Media reports a powerful explosion in Cherkasy: looks like a thermobaric bomb

It was an ammo dump being blown up.

What about a lengthy history of Pakistan - Ukraine defense deals?

Russia assaulted Ukraine (not USA) for your kind information.

Your POV is appaling.
From Pakistani strategic pov, Russian win is necessary because of West's heavy inclinement towards India. World needs some shift of power instead of singular powerhouse.

Additionally, I feel really bad for Ukrainians but it's their leaders who failed badly to foresee and analyze the theater. They thought West will jump in to help them against a mighty Russia, and they choose to have troubled relations with Russia to side with America without realizing the fact that America will never allow Russia, China or Iran for that matter in its backyard (western hemisphere). Russia already asked for assurance from Nato that they won't cross the red line which was Ukraine's western border, Nato and America rejected that.

Well, I wasn't trolling, nor was my post pro-Russia (it was rather anti US/NATO imperialism), nor did I say that I find the view of those who are concerned about Ukraine as appalling. I find the view of those defending US/NATO imperialism as appalling, esp the Pakistanis who have been a direct victim of US and NATO aggression. What are you on about??

And now I find the apathy and indifference you have shown to the martyrdom of 28 Pakistani soldiers in Salala at the hands of NATO in a preplanned, premeditated act of naked aggression, rather terrorism as "appalling".. That's my view and you are free to disagree with it but just because a certain point of view makes you feel uneasy doesn't mean that it's 'trolling'

You are free to believe in the western propaganda regarding Putin and Russia. I will never support US and NATO who have killed more innocent human beings, Muslims and Brown people exclusively, in the last few decades than anybody else ever has. Anyone challenging the US and NATO global terrorism deserves our support. And no, we shouldn't sell our sovereignty and self respect for few dollars/trade.... In the end, US and NATO are going to support India against us no matter what we do for them. It's you who needs to wake up and smell the coffee

Let us have a look at your statements in the post which I decided to remove:

"The number of Pakistani posters here defending the Imperialist NATO is appalling...."

Who are these posters? This statement is a clear diversion from the topic on hand.

"More power to Russia .. Someone has finally stood up to the US of A, the biggest terrorist in the human history"

Your statements justify Russian oppression of Ukraine, and violate following Forum Rules:

Ethnic / political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.

Flaming / baiting

A special form of trolling whereby, threads or posts aimed at inciting an individual or group of people to be emotionally charged and incite fighting are not allowed. PDF is especially against using such posts or threads to incite hatred against politically belligerent nations or group of people e.g. Indians, Pakistanis or Saudis, Iranians etc. This would only add fuel to the flames. That’s not what PDF stands for.

When I confronted you for being unproductive in your post, you brought Salala into your next tirade aimed at me. Seriously, man.

Russia have problem with Volodymyr Zelenskyy because this man is a Ukrainian patriot who wants to defend his country:

The boldness of Mr Zelenskyy’s stand for Ukraine’s sovereignty might not have been expected from a man whose biggest political liability for many years was the feeling that he was too apt to seek compromise with Moscow.

He ran for office in part on a platform that he could negotiate peace with Russia, which had seized Crimea from Ukraine and propped up two pro-Russian separatist regions in 2014, leading to a frozen conflict that had killed an estimated 15,000.

Although Mr Zelenskyy managed a prisoner exchange, the efforts for reconciliation faltered as Mr Putin’s insistence that Ukraine back away from the West became ever more intense, painting the Kyiv government as a nest of extremism run by Washington.

Mr Zelenskyy has used his own history to demonstrate that his is a country of possibility, not the hate-filled polity of Mr Putin’s imagination.

How Zelenskyy came to power?

Zelenskyy, the star of the Servant of the People television sitcom, where he fights corruption as a teacher-turned-president, benefited from the Ukrainians’ fatigue of mainstream politicians.

The majority of the population hold Poroshenko responsible for the government’s failure to tackle endemic corruption in the country.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy was born in January 1978 in Kryvyi Rih, once an industrial city in Soviet Union, situated now in southern Ukraine.

Born to Jewish parents, he attended school in Kryvyi Rih and spoke Russian, akin to the people of his region. In 1995, the leader entered Kryvyi Rih Economic Institute – Kiev National Economic University's local campus – and graduated with a law degree in 2000.

The show, satirising Ukraine's corruption and portraying a longing for a democratic country, became an instant hit among the Ukrainian people, who were witnessing a tumultuous post-Soviet transition.

Please stick to the topic on hand.

Its a war between a continent led by racist degenerate inhuman extrem left liberal zionist globalist Lgbtq+ feminazis hypocrites and an evil gas station with nukes

Looks like Russia has stopped toying with Ukraine.
isn't that convoy likely to be attacked by the ukranian airforce, or has the ukrainian airforce been wiped out?

From Pakistani strategic pov, Russian win is necessary because of West's heavy inclinement towards India. World needs some shift of power instead of singular powerhouse.

Additionally, I feel really bad for Ukrainians but it's their leaders who failed badly to foresee and analyze the theater. They thought West will jump in to help them against a mighty Russia, and they choose to have troubled relations with Russia to side with America without realizing the fact that America will never allow Russia, China or Iran for that matter in its backyard (western hemisphere). Russia already asked for assurance from Nato that they won't cross the red line which was Ukraine's western border, Nato and America rejected that.
Regardless of how this turns out for Russia, Pakistan should remain neutral. World is multipolar and Russia actions only advance this. CIPS and SWIFT will both be used by Pakistan in the future, IMO.

If Putin survives this war, he will be isolated from the west and will need to build stronger relations eastwards. Also putting sanctions on Iran and other countries will become harder for the west, I can see a new financial system emerging which isnt dependant on the dollar and US/European financial institutions. Putin can really create trouble for the EU/US now when it comes to many conflicts around the world.

Found some really interesting ones in Ukrainian but can't speak the Lingo so just noted them didn't bother capturing the Audio because my hard drive s almost full xD.

Also found a new number station which wasn't there yesterday and we all know who use numbers stations: View attachment 819374

It was an ammo dump being blown up.
Oh boy

Let us have a look at your statements in the post which I decided to remove:

"The number of Pakistani posters here defending the Imperialist NATO is appalling...."

Who are these posters? This statement is a clear diversion from the topic on hand.

"More power to Russia .. Someone has finally stood up to the US of A, the biggest terrorist in the human history"

Your statements justify Russian oppression of Ukraine, and violate following Forum Rules:

Ethnic / political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.

Flaming / baiting

A special form of trolling whereby, threads or posts aimed at inciting an individual or group of people to be emotionally charged and incite fighting are not allowed. PDF is especially against using such posts or threads to incite hatred against politically belligerent nations or group of people e.g. Indians, Pakistanis or Saudis, Iranians etc. This would only add fuel to the flames. That’s not what PDF stands for.

When I confronted you for being unproductive in your post, you brought Salala into your next tirade aimed at me. Seriously, man.

Russia have problem with Volodymyr Zelenskyy because this man is a Ukrainian patriot who wants to defend his country:

The boldness of Mr Zelenskyy’s stand for Ukraine’s sovereignty might not have been expected from a man whose biggest political liability for many years was the feeling that he was too apt to seek compromise with Moscow.

He ran for office in part on a platform that he could negotiate peace with Russia, which had seized Crimea from Ukraine and propped up two pro-Russian separatist regions in 2014, leading to a frozen conflict that had killed an estimated 15,000.

Although Mr Zelenskyy managed a prisoner exchange, the efforts for reconciliation faltered as Mr Putin’s insistence that Ukraine back away from the West became ever more intense, painting the Kyiv government as a nest of extremism run by Washington.

Mr Zelenskyy has used his own history to demonstrate that his is a country of possibility, not the hate-filled polity of Mr Putin’s imagination.

How Zelenskyy came to power?

Zelenskyy, the star of the Servant of the People television sitcom, where he fights corruption as a teacher-turned-president, benefited from the Ukrainians’ fatigue of mainstream politicians.

The majority of the population hold Poroshenko responsible for the government’s failure to tackle endemic corruption in the country.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy was born in January 1978 in Kryvyi Rih, once an industrial city in Soviet Union, situated now in southern Ukraine.

Born to Jewish parents, he attended school in Kryvyi Rih and spoke Russian, akin to the people of his region. In 1995, the leader entered Kryvyi Rih Economic Institute – Kiev National Economic University's local campus – and graduated with a law degree in 2000.

The show, satirising Ukraine's corruption and portraying a longing for a democratic country, became an instant hit among the Ukrainian people, who were witnessing a tumultuous post-Soviet transition.

Please stick to the topic on hand.

I am only responsible for what I write, not for what you understand or want to understand from it.. You clearly deleted my post because of difference of opinion. And it's okay. We all have our prejudices and biases, and mods are no exception.

I, however, am unable to understand that how US/NATO imperialism and hegemonic ambitions, the root cause behind this war, is being flagged "off topic" by you

As for your pro US/NATO propaganda, as I said earlier, you are free to believe in whatever you want. I know what I am talking about.

And most importantly, US and NATO are going to support India against us no matter what we do for them. I am sure you too know it .. US appeasing is not going to help us, it never has

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom