What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you would like to submit this folder for a war crime investigation?-" I still have my folder of that brief to this day."
Why should I? The US military have the copies. But please continue. I know you are less interested in the actual subject as a learning event and more about trying to put US in a negative light.

I love how Oldman and Gabit ignored this article:

"journalist Seymour Hersh, citing American witnesses, alleged that a platoon of U.S. Bradley Fighting Vehicles from the 1st Brigade, 24th Infantry Division opened fire on a large group of more than 350 disarmed Iraqi soldiers who had surrendered at a makeshift military checkpoint after fleeing the devastation on Highway 8 on February 27, apparently hitting some or all of them. The U.S. Military Intelligence personnel who were manning the checkpoint claimed they too were fired on from the same vehicles and barely fled by car during the incident."

Source:

Overwhelming Force

ANNALS OF WAR about the Persian Gulf War, and reports by servicement of massacres which took place under the command of Gen. Barry McCaffrey...
www.newyorker.com
www.newyorker.com

View attachment 819101
You should know that an allegation does not qualify as evidence, let alone proof. it does not matter if the source is a famous US magazine or from the Taliban.

You really do not want to go there where some people used religious magic words to justify children suicide bombers.
Or we can drop some nuclear weapons on innocent civilians in order to achieve military goals?
Not once, but twice.
Or use depleted Uranium in SE Asian/ME countries?
Or invading countries on fake charges? Or the thousands of coupdetat's and sanctions aggression act?
A lot of magical words were used to justify the above ^^

Go sit in your place, you can not claim the moral high ground.

Why should I? The US military have the copies. But please continue. I know you are less interested in the actual subject as a learning event and more about trying to put US in a negative light.
Just doing what is expected of any decent citizen , nothing personal. I would do the same thing if I saw a crime being committed in the street. If you carry any burdens of conscience release them before you reach the grave.

True but Iraq was also the same. Pro Saddam parties are in the dustbin and Kurds/Shias are the ruling power. In Afghanistan the NA was a small and weak and Usa only option was to bring them to power but they failed miserably. For 20 years they trained Afghan soldiers in 300,000+ numbers but they disappeared as soon as Nato left. In Iraq the USA installed government/army is still in power.

Back to Ukraine, the new government must have grassroot level support which they only have in the East and South (unless I am incorrect). Russia certainly must have done their homework otherwise they will be in big trouble.
Yes but the point is that Russia will never leave Ukraine like the US did because Russia is located right there and not tens of thousands of miles away in a different continent. Plus, Russia will not fully invade Ukraine to bleed there, like the US did. If Russia can topple the anti-Russian government and force Ukraine to accept neutrality, it can take its soldiers back home immediately and leave the rest to pro-Russia forces in Ukraine, which have been fighting in Ukraine for 8 years and never stopped.

Russia and the US have different reasons and objectives for their military invasions of Ukraine and Afghanistan. The US objective was to have a foothold in a central Asian country that bordered two of its adversaries in the region (Iran and China) as well as it bordered Russia's backyard while it intended to steal Afghan's wealth and mineral resources, which surpasses trillions of dollars. As I have mentioned before, the problem is that the US got trapped in a landlocked country where all of the neighbors of Afghanistan were against the US, including Pakistan which later joined the Chinese camp and lost interest in cooperating with the US. Russia does not care about Ukraine's resources as much as it cares about preventing the predictable consequences of Ukraine becoming a NATO member and it has access to Ukraine from Belarus and its territory directly. It seems to be a different situation to me.

Or we can drop some nuclear weapons on innocent civilians in order to achieve military goals?
Not once, but twice.
Or invading countries on fake charges? Or the thousands of coupdet's and sanctions aggression act?

Can you? When I got orders to deploy to Desert Storm, we already had briefings on how Iraqi soldiers WOULD disguise themselves as civilians. Go play that game elsewhere.

Anyway lets get back on topic please as we will all be chasing tails, the following is a tweet from an Intelligence expert... If you are confused don't worry so am I, that clearly looks like a cheap flip mobile phone.

1645920794214.png

This is why I will reiterate, don't believe anything you read on twitter right now! It's all bullshit!

Just doing what is expected of any decent citizen , nothing personal. I would do the same thing if I saw a crime being committed in the street. If you carry any burdens of conscience release them before you reach the grave.
So now I am an indecent human being. Spare me your pretentiousness. It got tiresome DECADES ago, pal.

Not once, but twice.
Or invading countries on fake charges? Or the thousands of coupdetat's and sanctions aggression act?

Don't forget burning of children with napalm, birth defects due to agent orange, maiming of children with cluster bombs etc

Russian Banks will be taken off line from financial communication network under SWIFT from Monday. New sanctions just announced on CNN.
This will hurt Russia as they wont be able to trade and transact with international banks.
Most likely they will move to Chinese netowkr, but not sure how big that network is ?
The Chinese SWIFT is only going to get bigger: https://www.deccanherald.com/opinio...scow-alternative-payments-system-1084943.html

Here is another misinformation tweet:

No this is not some SPETZNAS laser designator, its a regular surveyor sticker
View attachment 819105

Exactly and they claim Russians are spreading misinfo.

USA / NATO is helping Ukraine with intelligence information - they have been very clear, open and transparent from the outset on this - in addition to actively supply MANPADS, Anti-Tanks and other weapons.

Will Russia take action against these NATO aerial assets if it believes they are directing Ukranian forces?

Put simply - it cannot afford to. If they do and take down just a single UAV or Intelligence gathering platform - NATO aerial assets will be free to take a shoot first against any russian aircraft that then come near these assets again - it will be a "shoot now and ask questions later" approach to Russian aerial assets that come anywhere near NATO assets.

And it will directly goes into nuclear war.

William Burns, the US ambassador to Russia reported in 2008 a conversation with the Russian leadership.

' Ukrainian membership of Nato would lead to a civil war in the Ukraine, forcing Russia to intervene.'

39.41mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom