What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
1645855076411.jpeg

Tauba, Tauba. 😂

Russia has $ 570 million foreign currency deposits in US and British banks, 80 percent of which were blocked in the first two days and now stand at 20 percent.
This war did not seem so bad for Britain and US . they will steal all that money...
According to the international bank of settlements, international banks have approximately US $121 billion in assets owed to them by Russian based entities, and there is approximately $US 128 billion in loan and deposit funding by Russian entities to foreign banks, so its roughly equal. Not all of that will be subject to US banking sanctions, only US dollar denominated assets or liablities will be frozen. And frozen does not necesarily mean those funds are appropriated by the US government.

Just as an aside, the banking sanctions already announced are probably going to be more damaging than expulsion from SWIFT, as the experience with Iran has demonstrated cross border transactions can still be conducted without SWIFT, its just more costly and complicated.

Nice to see that sentiment from you. I wish all the Eurasian countries, the East Asian countries, the South American countries and the Africans and the West Asians can form a bloc against US imperialism. I say this despite being an anti-war and anti-military person.
You guys had all these decades to form such a bloc. What happened? :lol:

Disgusting. Their forefathers didn’t fight for this.
Chechens have aligned themselves with Russia. I suppose that was the sane thing to do. Also, Putin seems to be more receptive to Muslims' concerns as opposed to other Europeans. Chechens did well resisting Russians, but the war became pointless after destruction of Grozny. This may shock us, but Chechens are serving their own interests.

You guys had all these decades to form such a bloc. What happened? :lol:
Nice to see your post. I had not seen you around in what seems like a very long time.

Russians must ask themselves the question why they can no longer influence even the small border countries , the method of force no longer works, it is soft power and money that matters now , the US does not even need to ask the eastern countries to join NATO, they are the ones who do it of their own free will.
Russia has the potential to become N1 in the economy and have an influence as great as the US, They have insane potential but a Third World mentality. Yet they have brains, good scientists, economists, men of culture, etc., everything needed to develop this vast territory.

I like the way the "liberal" crowd in the West is throwing a hissy fit as if India is their personal property. :rofl:. It is easy to see why their conservative-supporting citizens hate this crowd. These self-entitled femboy anarchists think that everyone is there to serve them and their interests.

Neutrality inka samajh mein nahi aata. 🤦‍♂️

Please do post these on a separate joke thread; it will be fun to see cringy tweets.

That Akshay Kumar meme is going to be a major hit. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom