What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lastofthepatriots was so proud of the "Ghost of Kiev", LOL. Alas...
They think it's that easy to defeat modern jets. It's just common sense. Great to see India having strategic independence. Had it not been the border skirmish, India would have been an invaluable ally against US imperialism.

I think you should cehck the latest map, not some Ukrainian feel good news. Analyze after the war is over and don't give me the ghost of Kiev shit which was from a flight simulation game.. Lol

Inept? Look at how long it took US to advance in Iraq, Russia is in Kiev. They are slowing down to reduce civilian damages and deaths, they are doing precision strikes unlike US which basically bombarded everything back to stone age and killed 500k iraqi kids. So wake up and smell the coffee damn cheerleader. Go buy a tighter pink dress and pompoms. Lol

Yes, inept, and that’s being widely circulated on Twitter.

Russia is certainly in no shape to challenge the US and NATO.

Great to see India having strategic independence. Had it not been the border skirmish, India would have been an invaluable ally against US imperialism.

Nice to see that sentiment from you. I wish all the Eurasian countries, the East Asian countries, the South American countries and the Africans and the West Asians can form a bloc against US imperialism. I say this despite being an anti-war and anti-military person.

@Joe Shearer @T90TankGuy @MilSpec gentlemen, i would like to read your take on this issue. Thanks in advance.
This invasion was a forgone conclusion, it had to happen. The west by putting sanctions on Russia have put it in the same position they had the japs before WW2.
The west betrayed Ukraine by not holding up to their pledge of protecting them. Russia being what it was was not going to sit quietly.
I see and axis of Russia and China forming into the next decade to take on the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom