What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
1645852321902.png
1645852390737.png

Might be some hours old

Russia will cut off gas of Europe if they dont release the money soon. Gas supply cannot be replace in a single day. I think you shall know that.
they already blocked 80% of it. and i don't think US UK care about what will happen to eu. bTW they who take money and solve their financial problem...

they already blocked 80% of it. and i don't think US UK care about what will happen to eu. bTW they who take money and solve their financial problem...
France and Germany will release the money soon.

A huge fire broke out in the zoo area

:sad:

The Russians haven’t taken any major cities, haven’t gained air superiority, just lost 200+ paratroopers in shootdowns, and Ukraine is still maintaining command and control.

The Russians have proven to be inept in the first 48 hours.

At least the Russians haven't air-bombed the presidential building unlike NATO aircraft which bombed the Bab al Azizia compound in Tripoli in 2011 and killed family members of Gaddafi including two infants.

The Russians haven’t taken any major cities, haven’t gained air superiority, just lost 200+ paratroopers in shootdowns, and Ukraine is still maintaining command and control.

The Russians have proven to be inept in the first 48 hours.
I think you should cehck the latest map, not some Ukrainian feel good news. Analyze after the war is over and don't give me the ghost of Kiev shit which was from a flight simulation game.. Lol

Inept? Look at how long it took US to advance in Iraq, Russia is in Kiev. They are slowing down to reduce civilian damages and deaths, they are doing precision strikes unlike US which basically bombarded everything back to stone age and killed 500k iraqi kids. So wake up and smell the coffee damn cheerleader. Go buy a tighter pink dress and pompoms. Lol

It was the only right desicion. If not there would be numbers of ex-soviet nations who were sudenly having independent nuclear weapons in their hands. Which for the existing nuclear powers and rest of the world, would be a very uncomfortable situation.
Only because of time and distance that we can say that the decision was 'right'. But at that moment, am willing to bet it was agonizing for the Ukrainians. They did not left the Soviet Union. The collapse of the Soviet Union effectively abandoned all the satellite states to their own devices. Each economy was broken. All legalities between vassal and master states null and voided. All of them may not have like life under Soviet rule, but the sudden severance of that relationship was not what each expected.

So imagine Ukraine came into ownership of the world's 3rd largest nuclear stockpile. All those yrs they were steward of immense destructive power, then all of a sudden, they were on their own. They can do whatever they want with all those nuclear warheads. They can make a lot of money with them. Or they can wield them on the world's stage for their own benefits. I doubt that Ukraine looked at their situation at the helicopter level like we are today and considered a nuclear armed Ukraine a negative factor regarding nuclear armament or disarmament. One could even excuse Ukraine if they acted selfishly with those nuclear weapons.

But then somehow, Russia convinced Ukraine to give up those nuclear guarantors of independence and security.

My POV is clear. With Belarus and Ukraine as buffer states. Russia would feel less existential angst.
Buffer states walks a thin line between independence and servitude. They know they are always the first to suffer any anxious moment of the more powerful sides that they lives in-between. They very much tacitly serve two masters. Every decision, domestic or foreign, must be assessed to see if the estimated outcome could trigger a response from either master. Everyone know their lands will always be the first battlegrounds.

But i also understand you POV, as you could say whats the guarantee that Russia would stay happy with that. What would stop Russia from attacking Baltic nations or Poland.
The answer is we really dont know.
It is true that we really do not know. But what we do know is that once a predator had a taste of human flesh, it usually want more. Predatory nation-states are no different. Now we see Russia tasting Ukrainian flesh.

Ukrainian ambush of Russian soldiers in Kiev
Funy how Russia didn't release much picture on how many Ukrainians they killed. I wonder why....

Only because of time and distance that we can say that the decision was 'right'. But at that moment, am willing to bet it was agonizing for the Ukrainians. They did not left the Soviet Union. The collapse of the Soviet Union effectively abandoned all the satellite states to their own devices. Each economy was broken. All legalities between vassal and master states null and voided. All of them may not have like life under Soviet rule, but the sudden severance of that relationship was not what each expected.

So imagine Ukraine came into ownership of the world's 3rd largest nuclear stockpile. All those yrs they were steward of immense destructive power, then all of a sudden, they were on their own. They can do whatever they want with all those nuclear warheads. They can make a lot of money with them. Or they can wield them on the world's stage for their own benefits. I doubt that Ukraine looked at their situation at the helicopter level like we are today and considered a nuclear armed Ukraine a negative factor regarding nuclear armament or disarmament. One could even excuse Ukraine if they acted selfishly with those nuclear weapons.

But then somehow, Russia convinced Ukraine to give up those nuclear guarantors of independence and security.

Buffer states walks a thin line between independence and servitude. They know they are always the first to suffer any anxious moment of the more powerful sides that they lives in-between. They very much tacitly serve two masters. Every decision, domestic or foreign, must be assessed to see if the estimated outcome could trigger a response from either master. Everyone know their lands will always be the first battlegrounds.

It is true that we really do not know. But what we do know is that once a predator had a taste of human flesh, it usually want more. Predatory nation-states are no different. Now we see Russia tasting Ukrainian flesh.
US was more concerned than the Russians okay and they paid for it. US was afraid it would be sold to other countries and threaten their dominance

Ukrainian ambush of Russian soldiers in Kiev

Doubt it.

That’s a fvcking AA gun, what they do alone in the middle of enemy city.

Most probably, it’s other Ukrainian Army unit getting ambushed by their civilians using free AK.

Also, if that’s true Russian. Then what Ukies did was a War Crime. That wounded soldier incapable of fighting. But they shot died instead.

This will force Russian soldier to retaliate what Ukies did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom