What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opera Snapshot_2022-03-11_035835_gab.com.png

Reactions: Ich
We are talking about Putler. Not past.
So the others go unpunished? No trial for them? For the pain that caused to millions of people?

Stop calling Putin idiotic names. I thought we had made this clear on this thread that leader names will not be altered to mock them.

Why do I fear china less than Russia? Maybe because I have faith that they are a country that has a proper government that makes responsible decisions. And not some mafia run state like...
That's until they invade Taiwan

So the others go unpunished? No trial for them? For the pain that caused to millions of people?

Stop calling Putin idiotic names. I thought we had made this clear on this thread that leader names will not be altered to mock them.

That's until they invade Taiwan

Invading Taiwan is about a million times harder than what’s happening in Ukraine. You think Russia is having a hard time supplying Ukraine? Try supplying Taiwan

View attachment 822811

March 10 update, virtually all land east of Dneiper river is under Russian control. Kyiv and Kharkiv will be captured soon. Negotiations will then start and Ukraine will formally accept Crimea and eastern Ukraine states as independent republics among other agreements. Russia has also captured the most oil rich parts of Ukraine.

They call it a "special operation", not a war. Just playing shameless semantic games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom