What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they can. If we believe that Russian maximum launch capacity is 1000 warheads in the best hypothetically possible scenario. It's not a lot for US alone, and if you take the whole of NATO, it's near nothing.

Remember, Russian missiles are targeted on US, some on China, some on Europe. Russian missiles in the far east can't target Europe, and their missiles in Europe can't reach most of USA besides Alaska. 550 of Russian warheads are 2nd strike only: submarines, and road mobile. They will out themselves when they stop to erect the TEL, or raise to the surface and wait for the launch command.

At most, 450 warheads will be heading for North America, and Europe, with 3:1 split, if they don't want to save anything as a reserve.

Not accurate. Russia's eastern based missiles can reach Europe through the poles. They can reach north Africa even.

Russia's western based missiles can reach USA again through poles. Shortest distance between Valdivostok and London is not as far as on a 2D map as you cannot project 3D spherical geometries onto 2D and with globe it is particularly misleading nearer to the poles.

Russia has over 2000 nukes.

Not accurate. Russia's eastern based missiles can reach Europe through the poles. They can reach north Africa even.

Russia's western based missiles can reach USA again through poles. Shortest distance between Valdivostok and London is not as far as on a 2D map as you cannot project 3D spherical geometries onto 2D and with globe it is particularly misleading nearer to the poles.

Russia has over 2000 nukes.

I am very well aware of that, but the range suffers if they are fully loaded with MIRVs.

The range enough to reach Europe is only achievable with minimum amount of MIRVs, and adding, or removing them, and then reprogramming the missile is impossible in the field. Only R-36 can hit "anywhere in the world," with full complement of MIRVs, but it's likely they will be firing on where their units will be firing. 33rd rocket army's primary target is China. 31st rocket army on Europe, with some US capability. 27th - USA

Russian missile base placement makes it evident what base targets what.

Last edited:
I see.

There is ample evidence of the fact that Russian forces have suffered heavy losses in this war on the ground by now. Russians have lost two very senior military officials in this war as well. @dBSPL is providing good insight from time-to-time.

This is not to say that Russians are finished in Ukraine - 190,000 Russian troops are involved in Ukraine in the present. Additional forces include Belarusian troops, Wagner mercenaries, and Chechens. This force will not diminish anytime soon.

But Ukrainians look determined to fight back and inflicting losses left, right and center. This is surprising and admirable

Well, numbers. 600 posts ago i wrote this:

Me think that after encircling Kievv, Russia will block the Ukrain borders in the west. Then do other cities and pockets while still offering talks.

There will be more talks. Me think it was a good move from Turkey to offer a neutral place for talks. The independence of Donezk and Lugansk in their original borders wil not be taken off the table. Russia also wants the complete coast, but it ony will be Mariupol and the coast between Krim and Donezk what will be left of russias plan.

I am very well aware of that, but the range suffers if they are fully loaded with MIRVs.

The range enough to reach Europe is only achievable with minimum amount of MIRVs, and adding, or removing them, and then reprogramming the missile is impossible in the field.

Russian missile base placement makes it evident what base targets what.

I don't think anyone should consider that Russia is a nuclear weakling and so we can take the risk to prod it. I don't know what the point of this conversation is. Russia can nuke USA and Europe and everyone else to dust and there is no sense in doubting this and trying it out.

1. Third World War: According to the predictions, a great world war will be started between Two “Alifs” and Two “Geems”. Russia would attack on Western “Alif” and then it would surrender in front of China. Upon the destruction, Russia would ask the mercy from China. Later on One Geem would make alliance with Russia and China against rest of the “Alif”. Most lethal and Massive destructive weapons will wipe majority of the people from the earth. Finally the “Alif” against which alliance was made will totally be wiped out from the map of the world and its name will only persist in the books of History.
  2. View attachment 822564
is it going to happen ???????????

Frankly don't take these so called predictions seriously. They are not written by a Prophet or not from Allah. These are mostly by old persian peers who had nothing better to do. Infact fortune telling and future prediction is haram in Islam as everything is done by Allah at His own will.

I don't think anyone should consider that Russia is a nuclear weakling and so we can take the risk to prod it. I don't know what the point of this conversation is. Russia can nuke USA and Europe and everyone else to dust and there is no sense in doubting this and trying it out.

There is a very good point to this conversation, it is because we are nearing the point where actual use of nuclear weapons is very close to reality.

A nuclear exchange in between Russia, and US will result in US getting solid thrashing, no doubt, but Russia will end its existence as a state, given Moscow turning into a crater. Russia is more politically centralised as a state than even China. China can lose Beijing, and then either Shanghai, or GZ, or CQ will eagerly run to take up the flag, but in case of Russia, there are no other political centres.

If a nuclear launch will not be the reason for Europe to declare an offensive war on Russia, then I don't know what else will be.

They have literally been in the same spot for 11-12 days and Kyiv is not far from the Belarus border where they crossed. So much for all that talk about the Russian game plan

It seems another country that will benefit alot from this war is Turkey. Erdogan have played smart and positioned himself to benefit from both sides. Not so long ago the same american cheerleaders were abusing erdogan and making fun of him, its evident he wanted to raise the stature of his country and now everyone sees it clearly.
After this war, it seems Turkey will get a good chunk of rebuilding ukraine infrastructure and defence. Due to their neutral stance, its also possible Turkey will help modernize Russian military as well and we may see collaborations. Turkey will definitely achieve economic and technology success, they might get engine technology as well. Well played Turkey.

There is a very good point to this conversation, it is because we are nearing the point where actual use of nuclear weapons is very close to reality.

A nuclear exchange in between Russia, and US will result in US getting solid thrashing, no doubt, but Russia will end its existence as a state, given Moscow turning into a crater. Russia is more politically centralised as a state than even China. China can lose Beijing, and then either Shanghai, or GZ, or CQ will eagerly run to take up the flag, but in case of Russia, there are no other political centres.

If a nuclear launch will not be the reason for Europe to declare an offensive war on Russia, then I don't know what else will be.

In that case Russia would end the existence of Washington DC, New York, LA, SF, and every other major US city. They have over 2000 warheads. They can spend all the high yield ones on Europe and over 1000 for the US.

This is more than solid thrashing my friend. Even half of this would end the US forever not just to come back from.

Russia is the world's largest landmass country. Lots of it is total wilderness. It could be targeted by US but like you said, Russia stands to lose three or 20 major cities and towns and US and Europe stands to lose multi trillion dollar economies and over 20 important cities. Let's hope no one ever uses nuclear weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom