What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia old T72 tanks have no chance against western modern antitank missiles. The Ukraine army shoots them like chickens.
Now it’s time for Putin he must field T90 and Armata tanks.

T-90s of Russia's strongest units were also popped in the first week of war.

T-90 doesn't bring much on top of T-72 as a chassis, it's mostly new electronics, and a new turret + a better ERA.

LAWs cannot penetrate T-72 front anyways, so new ERA doesn't make much difference, but everything else is even more vulnerable to modern weapons.

Very few Russian tanks were lost to tank on tank combat, and those which were, were destroyed by 9k112 tank launched ATGMs, and possibly the new Ukrainian tank launchable Kombat ATGM

T-90s of Russia's strongest units were also popped in the first week of war.

T-90 doesn't bring much on top of T-72 as a chassis, it's mostly new electronics, and a new turret + a better ERA.

LAWs cannot penetrate T-72 front anyways, so new ERA doesn't make much difference, but everything else is even more vulnerable to modern weapons.

Very few Russian tanks were lost to tank on tank combat, and those which were, were destroyed by 9k112 tank launched ATGMs
Some members are forgetting that Ukraine is not Afghanistan.

Ukrainian forces are armed with ATGMs and UAVs to strike at Russian forces and knock out Russian tanks and artillery pieces in clashes.

Members are advised to not become personal with each other. Control your tempers.

Some members watch this thread as guests as well and can login to respond to a post or two.
Nothing personal or angry. Just pointing out people on foreign payroll.

Nothing personal or angry. Just pointing out people on foreign payroll.
I have a fairly good idea of PDF membership base. Becoming personal with members is not helpful.

Let us keep this discussion straightforward and facts-driven.

FNadIvoWYAEYDsy

How about a tbm themed decorative seat in your garden?

Has Russia surrendered yet? I mean after having 100,000,000 trillion soldiers lost, 300,000 Billions fighter jets lost, 900,000 Billion Tanks lost they should have surrendered... NO ?
Bro, is this post of any value? Honestly?

Bro, is this post of any value? Honestly?
I was actually arguing with @WebMaster regarding the same issue, your question is subjective as from your POV my post adds no value but from many it does add, as It's a personal observation and a hit to the Propaganda which we see on Social media including PDF which is flooded with one sided narrative. So yes you delete the post of constructive Sarcasm but it will just strengthen my argument that PDF is pushing a very limited and selective narrative (As usual) and the forum I know where you are free to post constructive critics/Arguments/sarcasm is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom