What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians invasion of Ukraine begin. Putin ask to surrounded arms by Ukrainian military

Putin says “he will not occupy any Ukrainian land” let’s see how this goes. The day he has a meeting with imran khan this happens. Hm

Yep, I saw it the second it got Announced, thought I was dreaming since it’s 3.15. Wasn’t expecting this.

More explosions and gunshots heard near one of the main airports near kiev.

Putins an evil bastard.

Ukraines only crime is to be free and independent from Russian backwardness.

Time to annihilate the Russian economy.

Russia is absolutely in the correct to protect the independent Donbass as they requested help and Russia is providing help.

NATO is utterly powerless.

America is powerless.

America’s unipolar moment is officially over.

Thank you Russia!

Yep, I saw it the second it got Announced, thought I was dreaming since it’s 3.15. Wasn’t expecting this.

More explosions and gunshots heard near one of the main airports near kiev.
US intelligence was accurate. This will have negative long-term consequences for Europe. Russia will also need a response to the sanctions, which I'm not sure what that is, yet.

So it begins--officially. Please merge with other topic about the official start of the open war.

1645673480959.png

America is powerless to stop Russia.

American unipolar moment is officially over.

I was hoping against hope that there was some 'deal' and that Russia would stop after grabbing the Donbass region. But Putin is determined.
I think we will probably see the biggest military conflict(s) in Europe with this invasion of Ukraine since WW 2.

America is powerless to stop Russia.

American unipolar moment is officially over.

USSR had invaded eastern European countries before and the West couldn't do anything about them either. But, yes, the unipolar world is ending, if not already ended.
This invasion will open a Pandora's Box of invasions. And I blame the American illegal invasion of Iraq in 2003--an invasion which made the anti-war Obama victory against Hillary possible-- as the most powerful blow to destroying the world order, however imperfect it was.

Last edited:
Russia is absolutely in the correct to protect the independent Donbass as they requested help and Russia is providing help.

NATO is utterly powerless.

America is powerless.

America’s unipolar moment is officially over.

Thank you Russia!

Ukraine wants to be free from Russian oppression, just like the rest of Europe.

The US has no obligation to defend Ukraine since it is not a NATO member. Putin doesn’t dare touch a NATO member. Expect strengthening of NATO, and annihilation of the Russian economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom