What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS News: Blinken says NATO countries have "green light" to send fighter jets to Ukraine.

This is beyond what I had ever hoped for. He actually thinks Russia will have to tolerate NATO supplying jets to Ukraine.

Thats just remarkable of true. The are saying to Russia "you're a joke". Image someone was arming Saddam while US was invading. its unimaginable.

And another thing he said, "Ukraine will prevail". Let me tell you one thing, the a secretary of state says that, you can take that to the bank. They will never let Ukraine fail. This means Russia has lost and its a just a question what price Russia pays for its folly. a smaller price if it gives up now or a huge price if it keeps attacking.

That dude himself said US defence budget is 2/3 of the entire Russian GDP, add NATO and it's stooges on top of that and you have David vs Goliath situation. The war would be anything but conventional.
Exactly. At this point, when Putin is talking about nukes, you take him seriously.

The West has been talking down about Russia and humiliating them since the 90s. They are a past superpower with a great deal of pride. You can consider this Ukraine war their snapping point. You do not keep attacking a bear with their backs against the wall. That is the problem with the Western elites, they are ruthless and do not know their limits. Now Russia is snapping and they are ready to take the entire world with them.

This is beyond what I had ever hoped for. He actually thinks Russia will have to tolerate NATO supplying jets to Ukraine.

Thats just remarkable of true. The are saying to Russia "you're a joke". Image someone was arming Saddam while US was invading. its unimaginable.

And another thing he said, "Ukraine will prevail". Let me tell you one thing, the a secretary of state says that, you can take that to the bank. They will never let Ukraine fail. This means Russia has lost and its a just a question what price Russia pays for its folly. a smaller price if it gives up now or a huge price if it keeps attacking.

I am sorry but Blinken doesn't know what he is doing and the world will pay for it. He didn't take Russia seriously and now Putin is showing him that that was a mistake.

Trust me, do you want to live through a nuclear war? Because I don't. There is a point when one needs to learn to shut the **** up and Blinken never learned that lesson.

:omghaha:
It's sensor fusion. If you want to try throwing shade on China, start by getting the terms right. It's combining data, not making herbal tea.

As for China not having sensor fusion technology, think again.
Am going to give you, and your fellow PDF Chinese members, a simplified explanation of the technical difference between 'infusion' and 'fusion'.

When I transferred from the F-111 to the F-16, we were also transitioning from the analog 16s to the digital 16s. This is before the phrase 'sensor fusion' became chic. We were testing IR and nav pods attached to the newer models.

If you strapped an IR pod to a jet, that is 'infusion'. You added a different sensor package to the jet. The jet's radar and the newly added IR sensor are now side by side, or companion, or complementary. BUT THEIR DATA STREAMS ARE IN SEPARATE PATHS. When you fly, you have to turn your head, take your hands of the stick and/or throttle to make switch changes, and some other cockpit movements to better display and view the different data. Then you will have to make some basic analyses of the data, such as: Is that IR blob on the same altitude, speed, and heading as that radar blob? If it is, you have to remember that combo and move to matching other IR blobs to other radar blobs. This is why some jets have two pilots instead of one. Switchology and ergonomics are also why Soviet/Russian/Chinese fighters are inferior to US fighters even though all jets have the same sensors.

But with sensor fusion, DATA STREAMS ARE COLLECTED AND COLLATED INTO ONE STREAM and a computer does it for you. The computer will match the IR blobs to radar blobs and display them in a coherent manner. The computer can also prioritize threat levels for you. The computer is your WSO.

So when Gary (@hungary) used 'infusion' he was technically correct. When you mocked him, you end up a fool because you do not know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Exactly. At this point, when Putin is talking about nukes, you take him seriously.

The West has been talking down about Russia and humiliating them since the 90s. They are a past superpower with a great deal of pride. You can consider this Ukraine war their snapping point. You do not keep attacking a bear with their backs against the wall. That is the problem with the Western elites, they are ruthless and do not know their limits. Now Russia is snapping and they are ready to take the entire world with them.

I am sorry but Blinken doesn't know what he is doing and the world will pay for it. He didn't take Russia seriously and now Putin is showing him that that was a mistake.

Trust me, do you want to live through a nuclear war? Because I don't. There is a point when one needs to learn to shut the **** up and Blinken never learned that lesson.
As a European, even though I'm in australia, I can tell you, I would rather a nuclear war than live under Russian control.

And if Russia is not stopped, we will be living under Russian control.

There are no circumstances where Russia gets to keep Ukraine. This is clear now. It will be defeated and humiliated, and it will learn to live with it, or the world will end, or at least Russia will end, The world will only end if Russia actually manages to launch properly. And it probably won't.

Extremely unlikely
That is too quick victory.
Russian invasion force is about 200,000 men maximum that’s is impossible to take over a country of size larger than Germany with a population of 44 million.
Putin likely wants to cut Ukraine into 2 half’s.
Not Likely,
Definitely.. Why?

Need to dig some history of the City Keiv and Who was person Named Vladimir .. Not Vladimir Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom