What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ukranians overthrew Russian friendly government even before this invasion. Obviously, they are unlikely to support Russian puppets after the disaster that has been meted out to them.

By staying in the country, the Ukranian government has given the local population an identity to fight for. The Ukrainian military as well has rejected Putin's request to surrender multiple times. These are obvious signs of resistance. Time will tell how successful they are!
Not saying the Ukrainian would capitulate if Russian wait, I am saying they may be willing to talk if they know NATO is not going to come to their aid.

There are two factors affecting how people rage their resistance, the hatred for the occupation, and the love for their idea/country.

@Vergennes

Is one of the best posters here

How ?

Yes because posting Russian losses is "one sided NATO disinfo",if I wouldn't,this thread would be full of Russian sided trash. Sorry if you are butthurt seeing your Russian masters being roasted in Ukraine,I think it hurts lot of people seing Russia's military "might" fading in front of us in Ukraine.

BTW it proves again your butthurt because lot of people here are reposting the same things,I haven't seen you telling them the same thing. :)

1. How many posts have you made about Zelensky's losses ? Did you consult even one Russian source ?

2. Which reposters am I not complaining about ?

The amount of abandoned military vehicles is absolutely staggering, and really does highlight just how important logistics are in a war.

Is that the mythical "Ghost of Kiev" ? :rofl:

Yes because posting Russian losses is "one sided NATO disinfo",if I wouldn't,this thread would be full of Russian sided trash. Sorry if you are butthurt seeing your Russian masters being roasted in Ukraine,I think it hurts lot of people seing Russia's military "might" fading in front of us in Ukraine.

BTW it proves again your butthurt because lot of people here are reposting the same things,I haven't seen you telling them the same thing. :)

@Vergennes
Keep posting them — documenting such things should be neutral.

@jamahir
and Pakistanis should remember that the Ukrainians are our friends in defence procurement M/S Tariq Enterprises of Col Cheema and Brig Niaz fame were instrumental in bringing the Ukrainians to the table for engines for our ageing MI17s and tank engines.

Let’s try to calm down and just observe and it’s not wrong to hold a fondness for either side.

And whilst I have been very openly critical of the one sided journalistic coverage and duplicity is some statements made on experts and observers we should remember and be mindful that history will not judge the Russians lightly for their misadventure in Ukraine.

That much is a fact.

One sided discussions are not discussions they are an echo chamber.

@Vergennes
Keep posting them — documenting such things should be neutral.

@jamahir
and Pakistanis should remember that the Ukrainians are our friends in defence procurement M/S Tariq Enterprises of Col Cheema and Brig Niaz fame were instrumental in bringing the Ukrainians to the table for engines for our ageing MI17s and tank engines.

Let’s try to calm down and just observe and it’s not wrong to hold a fondness for either side.

And whilst I have been very openly critical of the one sided journalistic coverage and duplicity is some statements made on experts and observers we should remember and be mindful that history will not judge the Russians lightly for their misadventure in Ukraine.

That much is a fact.

One sided discussions are not discussions they are an echo chamber.
Damn it, the negative and positive rating REEEAAAALLLYYY shouldn't be next to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom