What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
AN225 was destroyed -- by Ukies according to Russian.

1646389441708.png

That attraction was why East Germans jumped The Wall or Cubans risked shark infested waters to float to the US. But we do not see West Germans jumped The Wall or Americans floated to Cuba, do we?

Give the choice to this homeless American person if he wants to live in Cuba or North Korea or pre-2011 Libya where housing was / is provided by the system or healthcare and education was / is free and water was an untaxable human right and such things :
homeless-man-sleeping-outsie-under-american-flag-homeless-man-covered-american-flag-sleeping-street-next-to-139319573.jpg

Those Cubans who fled Cuba to USA, they are tolerated by the American establishment even if they indulge in regular crimes because they can be used by CIA to sabotage and subvert Cuba.

This is the third time the West has brought chaos and destruction to the heart of Russia.

And

This is the third time that the Anglo-Empire has defeated Germany.

People finding opportunity for everything. Best time to farm for Reddit Karma. Pro Ukraine posts are getting likes in the 10's of thousands.
shit i have -ve karma for calling out whities for their hypocricy!

i am PRO UKR NOW!!!

zilenzky mahraj ki jaiiii!

Just judging at your choice of words I know debate will be futile,it'll be like talking to a wall.

As if you have been an impartial poster :lol: Why do you think I kept tagging you ? And look at your own choice of words :
The Ukrainians ahead of anyone in terms of waste recycling :)

Wonderful. Some mod in his infinite wisdom decided that my question to @Vergennes was "Unproductive" and deleted that post.

Last edited:
The nostalgics of the 14th Waffen SS in the Ukraine are a reality that cannot be named in the Western fantasy world.

And in the Western mental kindergarten it is also impossible to point out the obvious and evident: the most influential ethno-nationalist at the beginning of the last century was German and nowadays the most influential ethno-nationalist-fascism is Biblical-Israeli ethno-nationalist-fascism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom