What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ...

in a rational world these few voices and free minds like the commander and former congresswoman Tulsi Gabbar that we hear here or like Colonel Douglas McGregor ... they would have reached very high; but the oligarchic-plutocratic political system of the US military-financial empire is complete madness.

Tulsi is the definition of cringeworthy because if you are an American why not support the American way of life.. She is a rotten apple that has betrayed her own people and she is even useless at that nor a good person

An ambitious woman who has forgotten the history of her people and
China will not invade Taiwan.

First you need a competent Navy to do that, China is NOT at this level to shut out the entire Taiwan Strait.

Second, US Navy may get involved, Taiwan host the major IC hub in the world, while China control rare earth, the reason why China sell rare earther to Taiwan or anyone is because without Taiwan or SK or US, there will be no chips. If China captured Taiwan, and capture the entire IC infrastructure, there are no reason for China to sell rare earth material to US or anyone. That would be a problem US will not afford to have. And when US Navy is involved, China will have a hard time to land in Taiwan, unlike Ukraine and Russia , there is a sea border between Taiwan and China.

And Thirdly, they will not need China to vote in support, they only need China to abstain, which is like what they did now. In both UNSC and GA.

And finally, if US and EU impose the same sanction on Russia to China, China will go bust. 70% of world trade happened related to the West. And China still largely use SWIFT. Unless China think Africa or Fail South American state are good trading partner, they can't find an alternative to EU + US, Chinese market is big, but not as big as US, Canada, EU, UK, Australia, NZ, Japan and SK combine. Actually far from it.

But all that said, Russia is still useful to China, that's why as I said, this is not going to happen as China will not let this go for now, maybe i 10 years or something when China technology is better than Russia, they may, I don't know, but not now. Which make a move to replace Russia pointless.
The same sort of denials Russia made before invading Ukraine. I didn't specify a timescale but China has a national goal of reunifying Taiwan and it is written in black and white.

Now that's just weird show off move.
I doubt they've even went anywhere near a cat fight.
100 percent agreed that sort of stunt you’d expect of the Shoda riding his 125 on a busy road with his hair slicked back with Chambali oil and rocking to stereo nation

While whole of EU/UK etc are banning RT directly/indirectly, we have a friend here who can access RT and this is a proof that EU protects "Freedom of Speech".

Well then don't quickly add the US next time in your statement if you can't get the truth straight.

Let me cross that out for you and fix your post.

"Next time if anyone from UK/US EU gives me a lecture about "freedom of speech", I am gonna give them piece of my mind."

And I am speechless!
No, you are just writing before thinking.

Last edited:
Now that's just weird show off move.
I doubt they've even went anywhere near a cat fight.
One side was in a 4 star hotel. The other side came out of the bunker. It's normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom