What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Imran was able to get a deal on Russian gas which would lower gas costs for Pakistan while energy costs are soaring worldwide. I'd consider that a great success.

What else was he going to do? Jump in front of Russian tanks?

Russians gave us a deal. That’s very good of them as they never really bothered before in doing anything meaningful with us, and now I fear are we strong brave in face of western opposition pressure to be put on us :-(

Imran khan is Pashtun very handy with Rocket launcher and sniper gun ……..

I mean Imran was able to get a deal on Russian gas which would lower gas costs for Pakistan while energy costs are soaring worldwide. I'd consider that a great success.

Well he got a deal for the pipe, now who will build that pipe, and on whose money?

CB78F11D-0CE3-4250-9E93-92E14E74B884.jpeg

Baby Putin captured by Ukrainian forces. Where is Vladi daddy?

That as well. Thanks for reminding me. And before anyone jumps on IK for making such as deal, the Europeans are still buying Russian gas and even the US is buying nearly a half million barrels of oil per day from the Russian today.

Well he got a deal for the pipe, now who will build that pipe, and on whose money?

that’s Beijing

Russia will need every rouble to survive sanctions not going to be building pipe

A very bad argument.

Humanist Europe is neither Satan-Worshippers nor evil, and thus millions of Muslims try their best to immigrate to Europe and enjoy the equal civil rights.

On one side you bring religion in your life and support orthodox Christians, but when it does not suit you, then you exclude the religion from your life, and hug the atheist Chinese and sit in their lap.

You close your eyes who this orthodox Russia killed the Chechens and how it was supporting the killing of Muslim Albanians. And it was the Evil West who rescued the Muslim Albania.

And I believe that Christian US is even more religious than Russia.

You don't deserve left wing democrats, but perhaps you deserve the religious right wing fanatic Christians, in the leadership of Trump.

Thus far, the world is an unwilling participant and reluctant but obliged spectator in what is essentially a European Civil War!
These wars and their games of one upmanship, murder and pillage brought about the conquests for nothing more than just resources and control to bring about the world we live in now, only to be poured over in more wars in an otherwise tiny part of the world... that reproduced like rabbits(till very recently) ... conquered and colonized the whole world and only tamed itself... for a short while... after they had exhausted themselves, in again their civil conflict where the whole world was again obliged(ww1 and ww2).
This reign of hell from vikings, kings, feudals, church, schism, republic(s) to communism, capitalism, democracy and autocracy only sheds old skin, dons new... and pours another generation in a feud of blood that seemingly will never end!
Ukraine, a purpose built conflict, a human sacrifice just like the vikings...
This sacrifice is evident in even the kind of weapons being supplied to Ukrainians... to only drag and prolong the conflict... bleed Russia before the drums role and big guys move in...

I got to give you this much you drink the same kool-aid you're peddling... keep going.

On another note:
Ive said this before. Will say again. Getting some Unit 8200 involvement vibes in this conflict on Ukrainian side.

Moldova is next?
I think Moldova already declared themselves as Russian vassal

I think what you're trying to do on a Pakistani forum. Will have more impact if you peddle it on Twitter. We people of East i e Asia and Middle East have been targets of Western Judeo Christian militaries and media for too long. Know all the tricks.

In the opening volley of the war. Russians rained down missiles on Ukrainian radar and AD vehicles. Dumb Ukrainian Nazis were showing them hours later as destroyed Russian Air Defense when Russian columns were miles away still from those locations.

Also I don't think Russians have big need for AD because the mighty "Ghost of Kiev" has turned out to be just that. A ghost. The fake claim by Ukrainians that other E.European countries will give them jets has also been debunked as fake news.

If Mexico or Canada suddenly become Russian ally and start hosting Russian ICBMs. What will US do?
Build a wall around the US and Mexico will pay for it 😀
K

Thus far, the world is an unwilling participant and reluctant but obliged spectator in what is essentially a European Civil War!
These wars and their games of one upmanship, murder and pillage brought about the conquests for nothing more than just resources and control to bring about the world we live in now, only to be poured over in more wars in an otherwise tiny part of the world... that reproduced like rabbits(till very recently) ... conquered and colonized the whole world and only tamed itself... for a short while... after they had exhausted themselves, in again their civil conflict where the whole world was again obliged(ww1 and ww2).
This reign of hell from vikings, kings, feudals, church, schism, republic(s) to communism, capitalism, democracy and autocracy only sheds old skin, dons new... and pours another generation in a feud of blood that seemingly will never end!
Ukraine, a purpose built conflict, a human sacrifice just like the vikings...
This sacrifice is evident in even the kind of weapons being supplied to Ukrainians... to only drag and prolong the conflict... bleed Russia before the drums role and big guys move in...

I got to give you this much you drink the same kool-aid you're peddling... keep going.
Well said bro. Show em the mirror. It's astonishing why no Western citizen ever questioned why their governments didn't give any big ticket items to Ukrainian military?

Russians warned against this multiple times that Ukrainians are setting positions amid civilians to inadvertently cause civilian loses.
Putin claimed it was Americans who advised Zelensky-Clan to do so.

Here a canon right next to apartment building.
Probably Russians rained on this location to take out these guns and caused this.

I hope civilians had left these buildings on seeing these canons set up right next to their residencies.

1646195408529.png

1646195800337.png

Below, some of the fakery explained:
  • ghost of Kiev
  • Russian tank running over a civilian car.
  • Zelensky in military uniform.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom