What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that doesn't mean that neo nazi group doesn't exist. In fact, the people who stormed the parliament in 2014 were exactly that. Ever since they have played a larger role in Ukraine politics. Azov regiment is now officially part of the army. The divide within the country itself is deep. In western Ukraine - their national hero, Stepan Bandera - is somehow who helped nazi germany against the USSR. While in the south and east their national hero is the ones who fought against Stepan Bandera and nazi Germany. That illustrates the divide that exists between ethnic russian and ukranians.

After the storming and overthrow of the government of Ukraine in 2014. The nazists burned 30-40 people while locking them inside a building in Odessa, these people were ethnic russians. This led to Crimeans parliament declaring independence and rebellion in Donbass region. So yes, nazi ideologi has infiltrated the power elite in Ukraine.
True, but then there are neo-nazi group that exist everywhere, INCLUDING RUSSIA.

But then can you name me one "Neo Nazi" influence beside Azov Battalion? You do know that Azov Battalion is a small Military Unit (about 400 men) in Ukrainian National Guard. I mean they aren't even big as a miltiary unit, let alone have any real meaningful effect on the government as a whole.

Also, do you know how Russian treated Captured Ukrainian journalist who cover the Pro-Russian rebel capture and execute the government (Burn them alive) official in Eastern Ukraine?? They broke their fingernail and cut off their arms then execute them. And do you know what those Russia was called by the Ukrainian? - Nazis

So which side is the real Nazis here? Russia or Ukraine? It depends on your perspective, if you are Russian, Ukrainian are the Nazis, and if you are a Ukrainian, then the Russian are Nazis. So tell me, have you been to either place to know which one is Nazi? Or you are just telling me because you took someone view?

Finally, the prespective of Maidan "Overthrowing" a legitimate government is false, Yanukovych government were not a majority government, he only got 48.7% of vote, he has a power sharing deal with Tymoshenko to govern the country. But then he jailed Tymoshenko and rolled back the EU deal (Which is part of the power sharing deal) Before Maidan happen, Tymoshenko party already pull out the power sharing deal and triggered a election, true, by definiton, Yanukovych is still the president, but the government of Ukraine is no longer valid as the parliament is dissolved, that is when Yanukovych realise he cannot possibly win another election and going to jail and flee the country with 2 billions dollars. That is what started Maidan.

Last edited:
Are these people preventing only Russian units or Belarus units too ?

Perhaps Belarus is being readied for another CIA-initiated color revolution. These particular people must not allow themselves to be influenced by Western populist sentiment. They must allow the units to get into Ukraine.

Sad. A future doctor for India as well as for others. But I must ask who declared him killed by the Russians ? We have watched vids of Ukranian military and police assaulting Indian students including girls.
Well consider this for a second:

Either Ms. Zhang didn't get the memo or there is a lot more to this than meets the eye :D

That is really sad to hear, my thoughts are with all victims of conflict at this time.

In terms of Turkey, we are faced with a loss of billions of dollars in total. And some uncertainties arose in very critical areas. For example, what will happen to the Ukrainian Milgems?

Absolutely, we live in a Cursed geography. :D Maybe we were not affected as much as Pakistan in the Afghanistan war, but we are among the countries that are most affected in all other wars and war-degree tensions in some way.
Don't worry. Things have a way of changing for the better alwaysb

Russians just warned via BBC News that they are "entering a new phase of bombardments of the Capital - with security buildings/goverment buildings as the focus "...

MOSCOW, March 1 (Reuters) - Belarus is deploying more forces on its border with Ukraine, state news agency Belta quoted Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko as saying on Tuesday.

"Those are well trained rapid deployment groups which are ready to stop any provocation and any military action against Belarus," Lukashenko said.

Per my latest understanding, Ukrainian gave a bloody nose to Russia initially but the Russians have regrouped and are gaining ground. Also, Zelensky had asked Americans for a No Fly Zone for Russian aircrafts but that request has been rejected by Washington saying America doesn't want to be in a direct conflict with Russia.

I still think it is cruel and even stupid for Russia to try to take Kiev. If they have genuine security concerns--which they do IMO--then a slice of eastern Ukraine would be enough to not only provide some buffer but also used as bargaining chip to negotiate a way to end this conflict.

Russians just warned via BBC News that they are "entering a new phase of bombardments of the Capital - with security buildings/goverment buildings as the focus "...
Why is the Ukrainian TV Internet telecoms electricity operative?

World turns its back on Russia: Astonishing moment diplomats WALK OUT as Kremlin minister tells disarmament conference Russia was forced to invade​

Have you even been to Ukraine?? Like Ever?

Maybe you should really go out there and see for yourself before you are calling people shill

It's funny, because staying at home towing line on something you know nothing about is the definition of "Shill"

LOL

Have you ever been to Iraq ? Libya ? Syria ? Venezuela ? The jungles of Columbia where FARC is based from ? How are you calling @TheNoob a naive person but yourself claim to be all-knowing ? Why are you toeing the American government line ? You have been taken for a ride in your military career.

Well consider this for a second:

Either Ms. Zhang didn't get the memo or there is a lot more to this than meets the eye :D

Yes, either of those two scenarios.

As I said pixel. Have a nice day. Conversation over

Good day to you too, mein uneducated friend.

IMG-20220301-WA0021.jpg

Have you ever been to Iraq ? Libya ? Syria ? Venezuela ? The jungles of Columbia where FARC is based from ? How are you calling @TheNoob a naive person but yourself claim to be all-knowing ? Why are you toeing the American government line ?

Yes, either of those two scenarios.

Good day to you too, mein uneducated friend.
Watch the video I have shared above, if true, Belarusians have now entered Ukraine, if so where will talks be held? Will talks be held at all?

Putin would like to capture Kyiv before the second round of talks. This will allow him to dictate terms more confidently :big_boss:
Good analysis.

Wrong skin colour I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom