What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgent ..Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan in a speech to his people:

Pakistan will import natural gas and wheat from Russia.. I announce to you a reduction in gasoline prices by 10 Pakistani rupees.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good keep up the pressure, ask your friends and family outside Pakistan to raise this with their congress / parliamentary representatives and focus groups.

They must remember and remember well to not ever use language like this again. We must learn from and adopt the tactics of the BLM movement if we are to have people respect the sanctity and self esteem of people from Latin America, Africa, MENA and Asia.

Russia to withdraw all diplomats from Canada. - AP wire.

@Desert Fox 1 as written and said by you and also many other Members Drones have become the weapon of choice for the Ukraine, this are the key future tool for surveillance and destroying targets, the Russian neglected it to integrate this weapon system in a cohesive manner with their combine warfare doctrine and way to fight, while Pakistan and the rest of the world ordered it and exercised this weapon years ago ! I am happy that Pakistan has Turkeys help and partnership in the new art of warfare. Turkey Pakistan Brothership Zindabad - Long life ! But still I can’t believe that the Ukraines are doing the Drone game alone, the Drones are operated faith the help from outside and the losses are refilled for example by Poland.

I’ve been hearing a lot that this war and the sanctions are going to cause large political instability in Russia. How would a revolution or other opposition play out?

I’ve been hearing a lot that this war and the sanctions are going to cause large political instability in Russia. How would a revolution or other opposition play out?
My guess is that their will be volatility during the initial transitions. Since Russia is largely self sufficient and Asia is remaining neutral with its economy collectively bigger then the western blocs....Russia will ride this out in time.

Russia never envisioned Ukrainians neighbours will openly come to its help I’m shocked to on this. Donating polish fighter planes if this is true Russian bluff has been called and it is hollow. Russians appear to be completely paralysed in halting anything coming in to Ukraine

I read a report today that the Russian air force is completely monitoring Ukraine's borders. But seriously, after neutralizing Ukrainian air defenses, what would those Mig-29s achieve against Russia? This is 1-sided conflict and Ukraine has no chance at this point. They've been overwhelmed. The sooner Zelensky takes a deal, the better it is for Ukraine and its people. This is heading to a wholesale massacre unless an agreement is reached that brings the conflicts to a halt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom