What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
“We were told that they would welcome us”
Young men have been sent to their deaths with that lie far to many times.

Ulan your country did this to Syrians.
Let's not go off topic. But for sake of the record, it wasn't Iran that bought ISIS oil and armed Al Qaeda to the teeth.

Syria suffered in the hands of the so called coalition that armed head Choppers. Same goes on in Yemen, previously Iraq, Afghanistan Libya etc. Not to mention that the same savage that armed ISIS in Syria stained its filthy hands to Libyan blood. Guess the rest

I feel bad about Ukrainian army. All they can do is hit and run. This army is really outgunned. What was their leadership doing all of those years and didn't prepare their armed forces for battle like this one?

Ukrainian leadership has really missed a great opportunity: They should've opted non-aligned status and refused any Western influences that were setting them against Russia. With such an apparent weakness, they should've opted as the same status as Switzerland, Finland, and Sweden.

Easy... You get a clown to become a "democratically elected puppet" using the CIA coup.... so you can use the useful idiot as a fall guy...

Zelensky of Ukraine was their useful idiot... His incompetence brought the Russian wrath upon the common folks of Ukraine. Why did he push for the NATO alliance
.. makes no sense. Now the Russians are trying to do a regime change...

We have them in Pakistan as well: Nawaz (aka Modi's bum-chums)... Maryam (aka daddy's bum-chum)... Bilawal (aka any man's bum-chum) and finally Diesel Fazal Mullah (Bilawal's bum-chum).

With "treasonous" puppets like these who needs enemies..????...

Truth is the new terrorism.

The process of transferring all the forces designated for the war in Ukraine to the mobilization points took very long months!!!

Watch this video for example (10 months old)

Russia is one of the major exporters of mineral ores and energy. If it decided to sell its goods in gold or a second currency to defy America because of the sanctions, and the market could not adequately compensate for Russian exports, the financial system based on making the dollar a settlement system would be damaged in one way or another..

Today everyone should know that Putin still has the third world war card in his hand ..

But which country will buy their good in gold or other currency? The US is going to sanction them too.

6BDD8F21-62EC-4523-8BFF-4C3AA6C81557.jpeg

The sheer amount of disinfo in this campaign puts to shame anything we saw in the aftermath of Balakot strikes and SR. This is a whole new level of misinformation.

The irony is that this joker of a president destroyed his entire country to join NATO but yet NATO is just standing and watching them get destroyed…..

And if people think they can push Russia against the wall, sanction them to point of economic collapse, send the latest weapons that are killing Russian troops, send people to fight Russian Troops, isolate Russia Internationally, exclude them from the world, cripple their currency, stop their trade and then think that somehow this will force Russia to submission and Russia will just sit back and let itself collapse without retaliating then that is just wishful thinking and ignorance.
Well it may end up like this:-
1646107535864.png

Syrian Foreign minister Al Ja'fari
3411144.jpg

"Terrorists in Syria and neo-Nazis in Ukraine take orders from the same place, and both employers are the same," Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Bashar al-Ja'fari told Russia's Sputnik news agency.

According to the Syrian official, the government of Damascus has documents showing that the American occupier recruits terrorists on Syrian soil and transports them to fight elsewhere.

Emphasizing the impossibility of ignoring Russia's role in the international equation, Ja'fari stressed that Russian President Vladimir Putin was in a defensive position at the time of the decision to conduct special military operations in Ukraine, and that this decision was not considered offensive at all.

Watching CNN live and they are showing how Ukrainians are beating black and coloured people and making them walk for miles to safety and still not letting them cross the border and only white Ukrainians are allowed to board buses ….. sounds like Putin is right when he talks about Neo Nazis in control.

Black people are thrown out of trains and buses on gun point.

Seems March 2nd is D Day.

Wait ... what lol
Mr Leon wouldn’t last a day here if he tries anything
The mosquitos would be enough for him lol
Mr Leon misunderstood Ukraine... someone should explain to him, there is no public aid office or subsidized housing or lunch in Ukraine.

یہ تصویر عراق کے دارالحکومت بغداد کی 2004 کی ہے ۔۔۔ اس تصویر میں یوکرینی ٹینک کو وسطی بغداد میں دندناتے ہوئے دیکھا جاسکتا ہے ۔۔۔ یوکرین نے نیٹو کا میمبر نہ ہوتے ہوئے بھی نیٹو کی سپورٹ میں 5000 فوجی بھیجے تھے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
یہ تصویر ہمارے ان پاکستانی بھائیوں کے لیے ہے جن کے پیٹ میں درد آٹھ رہا ہے کہ اس طرح ایک ملک پر حملہ ناانصافی ہے ۔۔۔ لیکن ان کے لیے عرض ہے کہ یہ مکافاتِ عمل ہے ۔۔۔ اگر آپ کسی کے ساتھ زیادتی میں کبھی شریک بھی ہونگے تو آپ کو یا آپ کی نسل کو کبھی نہ کبھی ویسی ہی زیادتی کا سامنا کرنا پڑسکتا ہے ۔۔۔۔۔۔

1646108666847.png

Last edited:
In fact, Pakistan is considered one of the least racist countries in the world. There was this report published few years back.
I remember when I was a child and was with my uncles in Karachi when I saw some black people across the road, and I said to my uncles oh look there are black people here, they looked around and couldn't understand what I was talking about and then I pointed them and the look I got from them stuck in me for the rest of my life. It was then I realised that they had no concept of brown/black/white and it was the discriminatory/racist colonial language/mentality/disease that I had caught and suffered from and which I had brought from the UK.

What we see:

-Day by day Russians capturing more territory.
-Massive Russian columns moving in broad daylight ( a sure sign of air dominance)
-Russians were inside the capital by day 3, now they are tightening the noose around it by the minute.
-Russians capturing Cities
-no evidence of a functional ukrainian airforce, besides a few drones here and there. Which at best will harrass the Russians, but will be a drop in the ocean in terms of stopping the invasion. And what we dont see, is for every sucessfull drone strike, they dont show you the 10 others that were shot down.

on the west side:

absolute nothing but propaganda and lies:

-Case in point, their 13 hercules on that snake island. Which became a "mainstream media hit" and they were given medals by the president for their "martyrdom" ... I dont know how anyone can take the ukies seriously after this?

Random pictures of a single armored vehicle knocked out here and there, with many ending up being fakes.
-Western media literally censoring the Russian media, and broadcasting outrageously one sided stories ,and routinely end up being fake.

Meanwhile ukraine is losing ground steadily. And are probably taking unbeivable casualties. Imagine trying to make a pitched stance against an army with complete dominance in the air and artillery. Its been an absolute slaughter so far. And the maps dont lie (western media certainly does though)

If you want a balanced view / ground realities the 1st action should be to flush western media/sources.. Anyone who trusts the west is the biggest moron, their media is all lies and one-sided BS.

How are they going to deliver their primary export, natural gas, to Asian markets?
As I stated above....their will be a transition period. They already have pipelines connections to China and CAR. In the future this will no doubt be expanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom