What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain.
Europe has a development plan for spending partially outside of Europe to compete with China. Now that they are ramping up military spending, the money circulate at home, but they will be less prepared to compete with China and the BRI.

No one thought a war of this scale is possible in Europe in the 21st century, but it is happening, if the west will take Nuclear threat lightly and continue to push Russia against the wall then it can lead to Nuclear exchange.

Then the last thing Putin will be thinking about is Ukraine.

Putin is many things, but suicidal is not one of them.

Sure,

But if we go pick up every bone and put it into current perspective. I mean when you talk about current event, you don't pull an event happened 60 years ago, you may also claim We are still hostile to Germany because we fought WW2, not that far off either. Just 78 years ago..
Well Panama and Grenada are more recent examples. Relatively.

Europe has a development plan for spending partially outside of Europe to compete with China. Now that they are ramping up military spending, the money circulate at home, but they will be less prepared to compete with China and the BRI.

I have been to both places several times, China and Europe. I can guarantee you. Europe has no hope of competing with China.

Only the US is still competitive with China, and I see China surpassing the US in most fields within the next decade.

The way I see it and I may be a crazy old goat for thinking this, but the strategy is to forestall and possibility for Russia to resist pressures in the interim, the best way to do this is to target the finances of the country which has been done very effectively. Russia is bleeding just over 20 Billion USD per day on this misadventure and it has started to hurt.

The sanctions coupled with cessation or suspension of diplomatic ties, restrictions on movement for high net worth citizens with links to the Kremlin are having the desired result, in between all this what you are also seeing are "symbolic" or virtue signaling actions such as removal of Russian vodka from US shelves, blocking Russian social and digital media dissemination/access and indirect pressure on the citizenry of the country.

View attachment 819567View attachment 819569

The end game here is obvious, create a buffer to the east to deal with the "frozen conflicts" along the V4 countries, Ukraine will act as a buttress against human traffic control and act as the regional doorstop preventing Russian ambitions in the Crimea and Slavic nations. By presenting a united front, the EU get to breathe in life into what was increasingly seen as a lumbering disunified behemoth teetering on its last legs above the chasm of fiscal and political crisis.

EU especially Germany will seek to end dependency on Russian natural gas and oil in the interim, this also sends a strong message to other producers of oil. In the long run by forestalling the Russian advance and through a very meticulously refined disinformation campaign reduce all support for the Russian state and especially Putin by presenting images of a failed operation, captured or dead Russian soldiers and a graveyard of Russian military hardware essentially demoralizing citizens and supports and emasculating the Russian strong man image globally.

^ for more on this visit : https://200rf.com/

The combined effect of loss of income, economic collapse, restriction on movement, global condemnation, loss of privileges previously enjoyed by the upper echelons of the Kremlin and their cronies will have a trickle down effect on the people, the aim will be to keep squeezing the vice until the Russians will be forced to come back to the negotiation table and the terms will be those set by the west.

TLDR: Generally if history has taught us anything it is that sanctions often go hand in hand with regime change.

I fear that lines are getting blurred... while Russia is using it's coercive power on Ukraine for a certain end... the combined west is using similar coercive power on Russia.
At what point does that cross the line for Russia and the game changes from it having anything to do about the status of Ukraine but about Russia it's resistance and form it takes against west.

What would be that provocation that breaks the camels back? Is the world ready for those repercussions?

Will we even get a warning‽

I have been to both places several times, China and Europe. I can guarantee you. Europe has no hope of competing with China.

Only the US is still competitive with China, and I see China surpassing the US in most fields within the next decade.
If only China doesn't shoot itself in the foot.

I fear that lines are getting blurred... while Russia is using it's coercive power on Ukraine for a certain end... the combined west is using similar coercive power on Russia.
At what point does that cross the line for Russia and the game changes from it having anything to do about the status of Ukraine but about Russia and it's resistance and form it takes against west.

What would be that provocation that breaks the camels back? Is the world ready for those repercussions?

Don't make the coercive power sound so bad. That is the essence of every government.

At what point does that cross the line for Russia and the game changes from it having anything to do about the status of Ukraine but about Russia and it's resistance and form it takes against west.

The only reason why this war happened is because the West was coercively antagonizing Russia and disrespecting its red lines. The problem is that the West still lives in 1992 and doesn't realize the world has changed. Very soon, the Zog scum that rule the West will realize that they need to recognize the red lines of other powers and respect them.

1. What backs that foreign currency?
2. Why would I want to use some foreign paper money with funny pictures to back up my own currency?
3. If my own currency is gold or silver, what do I need the foreign currency for?

Starlink has very limited capacity. That is why after you subscribe it, you cannot even move to a different address. They need to a precise number of subscribers in each location to regulate the capacity.
1.) You do know the principal of Fiat Curency right?

Let's say I am holding a AUD $100 bill, why it worth $100 when it was just a piece of plastic worth maybe 5c?

This is because the Federal bank of Australia said it worth $100 and guarantee you that you will get $100 of goods when you use that 100 note and not just 5c.

Now, how can the Federal Bank Guarantee that? If the Federal Bank only hold Australian Dollar, it cannot because you cannot use an abstract value (that $100 note) to guarantee another $100 note. There are no value. What you do is you have A$100 equivalent of GBP or USD (Say Federal Bank have 55 British Pound in it to guarantee your $100 bill), so when you can exchange that GBP or USD to a foreign bank, you will have the value of A$100 (Which is your bill value). And that bank (say it was a GBP) did the same, they hold 100 AUD value of for 55 British Pound, and sell it back to Australia when they have to release that value. That how our money worth the denomination, this is the same system with every other currency, RMB included.

2.) Because you cannot use your own currency to back your own currency. Because it is an abstract value you assigned to your own currency, your Central Bank can literally change it, which mean it have no value. Because that $100 bill only worth 5c, and your bank said it worth $100, you can't use another $100 bill to back that up because the paper value of that bill is 5c.

3.) Can you spend gold? Like cut it up and give it to someone when you buy stuff?? How do you do oversea transfer then? Mail it? What if the other guy did not mail the item to you?

Last edited:
DNR fighters claim to have captured Granitno.

They shared pictures of damaged UAF equipement:
1646081461434.png

1646081473068.png

1646081493505.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom