What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
These islamaphobes don't realize that Islam even allows the eating of pork if it is a matter of live or death. ...

They are wasting their time dipping .... And should be fighting on the front lines.

Confirms that the Ukrainian Azov Nazi agenda....

Only enough to stay alive until you find Halal food.

I’m beginning to really feel sorry for the poor Russian soldiers in this conflict. They are dying big numbers Russia army intel sucks ? Ukrainian got latest anti tank missiles you really making them drive convoys on roads unsecured by troops ahead to be butchered. Lots of people said, T90 in Syria proved itself im sorry I’m seeing lots of pictures of them being destroyed in Ukraine. Pakistan i’m guessing is watching T90 performance in Ukraine Syrians we’re a joke-

I’m beginning to really feel sorry for the poor Russian soldiers in this conflict. They are dying big numbers Russia army intel sucks ? Ukrainian got latest anti tank missiles you really making them drive convoys on roads unsecured by troops ahead to be butchered. Lots of people said, T90 in Syria proved itself im sorry I’m seeing lots of pictures of them being destroyed in Ukraine. Pakistan i’m guessing is watching T90 performance in Ukraine Syrians we’re a joke-

I strongly suggest you read this before thinking the Intel sucks:
https://****/RKadyrov_95/1265

There is more at play here then what we can see in propaganda tweets and in mainstream media which is only showing one side of the conflict.

Turkish ownership of dandallese is on EXTREMELY shaky ground. In every other such body of water, it has been classified as an international passage way.

The Entire reason turkey was allowed to join nato was to act as a nuke absorber for the more important western europeans, but also to keep the dandallese closed to Russia. Nato is the only reason why this turkish illegal claim has been allowed to stand.

Iran should start taking notes. After We openly build nukes, Iran should declare the straight of hormuz as Iranian property, and any ship passing Iranian territorial waters (the only section major commercial ships can safely navigates) must get Iranian permission.

Turkey is playing a dangerous game. If Russia calls their bluff and sends a few warships, it would put turkey in a very very bad spot
The only reason Turkey entered NATO was because Stalin had territorial claims on Turkey and wanted to establish Russian military control of the straits.

The Montreux agreement and the Straits Convention are in effect with the signature of Russia. (Guarantor states Turkey, Bulgaria, France, England, Japan, Romania, Soviet Union, Yugoslavia and Greece) It is the only international water in which the US navy cannot show an effective naval presence, thanks to its contain.

The main purpose of the Montreux Convention is to reconcile the requirements and benefits of international maritime trade with these rights, while preserving the sovereign rights of the Republic of Turkey, which is a coastal state. In other words, a new transition regime from the Straits was accepted with Montreux, and the responsibility for the implementation and supervision of this new regime was given to Turkey.

In time of war, if Turkey is not a belligerent, warships shall enjoy full freedom of passage and round-trip (transportation) in the Straits, under the same conditions as those specified in Articles 10 to 18. However, warships of any warring State shall be prohibited from passing through the Straits.

Warships belonging to warring States, littoral or non-Black Sea, that have left their mooring ports may return to these ports.

Warships of the Warring States are prohibited from attempting any seizure, exercise of right of control (visit) and any other hostile act in the Straits.

Article 19 does not constitute an obstacle for ships of the Russian Black Sea navy to return to their bases.

Don't make yourself ridiculous by talking about things you really don't know.

The only reason Turkey entered NATO was because Stalin had territorial claims on Turkey and wanted to establish Russian military control of the straits.

The Montreux agreement and the Straits Convention are in effect with the signature of Russia. (Guarantor states Turkey, Bulgaria, France, England, Japan, Romania, Soviet Union, Yugoslavia and Greece) It is the only international water in which the US navy cannot show an effective naval presence.

The main purpose of the Montreux Convention is to reconcile the requirements and benefits of international maritime trade with these rights, while preserving the sovereign rights of the Republic of Turkey, which is a coastal state. In other words, a new transition regime from the Straits was accepted with Montreux, and the responsibility for the implementation and supervision of this new regime was given to Turkey.

In time of war, if Turkey is not a belligerent, warships shall enjoy full freedom of passage and round-trip (transportation) in the Straits, under the same conditions as those specified in Articles 10 to 18. However, warships of any warring State shall be prohibited from passing through the Straits.

Warships belonging to warring States, littoral or non-Black Sea, that have left their mooring ports may return to these ports.

Warships of the Warring States are prohibited from attempting any seizure, exercise of right of control (visit) and any other hostile act in the Straits.

Article 19 does not constitute an obstacle for ships of the Russian Black Sea navy to return to their bases.

Don't make yourself ridiculous by talking about things you really don't know.
Ignore his message, that is what happens when you don't bother reading history.

Scott Ritter is a former UN arms inspector in Iraq. An American, but he doesn't tow the American line. Very good interview for all those who still believe ' Mad man Putin attacked Ukraine' narrative.

If Turkey blocks the port access Russia will respond. And that would mean NATO is in direct conflict with Russia because one of their members has been attacked. It's Warr all over Europe after that.
Illuminati is trying to depopulate us, fvck! This is all sus !

Thanks for detailed answer. Last question, if the Russians are not gaining their goal’s to their satisfaction, because of the fluent and unstoppable NATO support, do you see a chance of more Russian escalation along the Eastern NATO Border or would Russia sharpen more the nuclear Forces in to firing positions, should we take the actual nuclear threats of Putin (recently showed up in AP news) as a serious threat and alarming situation ? Or are we Far from the nuclear trigger?

I could have written and ask the question better- But I am not fluent in English.

By the way its a honour to have you here in PDF.

No, you're fine, I totally understood what you are saying.....

About your question. The N- Word (No, not that N word, I mean the nuclear weapon)

As you know, Russia has put its Nuclear Weapon in high alert (it was on my phone and people are going crazy over it) What I would see is US, UK and France will similarly put their Nuclear Force in high alert. Which effectively escalating the whole situation.

However, I also foresee an outside factor. China. First, you need to understand this, without Chinese support Russia war in Ukraine would be 10 times harder with sanction going on. Second, any purposed Nuclear Exchange in Europe or US will undoubtedly affect China. So would China willing to go that far for something they do not start? I doubt it. At this point, I am expecting Chinese to go against Russia nuclear threat because it done nothing on China as this is the few time I say China is probably innocent in all these. Yet any kind of nuclear move would undoubtedly drag China on a thermonuclear war.

I don't think China would want that, and China have the leash on Putin, because that was his last piggybank (I don't suppose Syria+Belarus+CAS region combine are close to as rich as China) So I think China would be the first to say no, you are going too far. I believe Threatening Nuclear Option will just make China withdraw their support. They already did not vote with Russia on the UNSC resolution (China voted Abstain instead of Veto) That show you they don't really buy into this war.

Not sure if you think what I said make sense

So that guy was right about 2022 being the year Palestine is liberated.
I don't know about that but it mirrors what Russian twitter users have posted that Russia is deliberately "half cocked" and that is what is worrying, as we were trained when the shit is about to hit the fan you will know: Because of the absence of normal and presence of the abnormal. Nothing about this conflict so far has been within the "norms".

rebel 'who blew up 140 tanks in Syria' offers to fight for Ukraine​

Syrian rebel Suheil al-Hammoud, known as 'Abu Al Taw' who reportedly destroyed over 140 tanks in the Syrian Civil War has revealed he wants to fight in Ukraine

Suheil al-Hammoud

Syrian rebel Suheil al-Hammoud wants to help Ukraine (
Image: @suheilhammoud/Twitter)
  • NEWS
  • POLITICS
  • FOOTBALL
  • CELEBS

• By
    John BettAudience Writer
    John JamesA freedom fighter from Syria who 'took out over 140' tanks has offered to help Ukraine fight off the Russian invasion.
    Suheil al-Hammoud gained notoriety during the Syrian Civil War when he used American anti-tank missiles to wipe out Assad's tanks.

The Free Syrian Army rebel has now tweeted his support for the Ukrainian resistors and asked how he could get involved, as the Daily Star reports.
    On Saturday, February 26, he said: "How can I go to Ukraine and fight alongside the Ukrainian army. Is there a way? I'm ready."
    The militant would undoubtedly help matters on the ground because as combat CVs go, his is particularly impressive.
Luckily for Suheil al-Hamoud, it's actually quite easy to join up to fight.

War-torn Ukraine is establishing an "international" legion for volunteers from across the world – including Brits – who wish to take on "full Tonto" Vladimir Putin themselves.

In a statement delivered from Kyiv after three days of fighting, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy called on people across the world to volunteer to defend Ukrainian sovereignty against Russian invaders.

Freedom fighter ? :rofl: An Al Qaeda or "Muslim" Brotherhood criminal calls himself a freedom fighter ? And it no surprise that Western mainstream media will celebrate AQ and MB criminals.

If you want to believe that Belarusians protesting against the Russian invasion of their neighbour Ukraine while their government is complicit with Russia is in fact a CIA operation, then you can do that.

Yes I will, thank you.

I don't know about that but it mirrors what Russian twitter users have posted that Russia is deliberately "half cocked" and that is what is worrying, as we were trained when the shit is about to hit the fan you will know: Because of the absence of normal and presence of the abnormal. Nothing about this conflict so far has been within the "norms".
Can you post link again? It won't work. I'd like to read it.

This does not brew right with the Chinese perspective though.

Chinese perspective is that they do not engage in other nation affair, unless China stance is for Ukraine not to be a sovereignty, this is going to be tough on China isolationist view. The Problem is, Ukraine is (or was or whatever) Chinese main Strategic partner with their help on Chinese Carrier and Fighter plane design. Would they betray Ukraine like this for a no-gain posture with Russia?

China is smart not to fully support Russia on this.

Actually it brews to the best craft beer in the world for China! It is true that China wouldn't officially support the Russian invasion because that would undermine China's long held public policies. However, if there is any consensus about this war, it is that China is the biggest beneficiary of this conflict. Tying down the West in Europe--away from the Pacific region--at the cost of some dead Russians is not a high price to pay. And Chinese foreign ministry has even more or less condoned Russia's invasion without, of course, officially blessing it. Also, the longheld 'strategic ambiguity' that Russia employed about relations with the West and China is gone now--Russia is, into the foreseeable future, becoming a very close partner for China and you can only thank the stupid warmongers in the West for that!
China only gains, gains, and gains from this conflict!! China doesn't have to fully support Russia. Support enough to have Russian objectives met. And I don't blame China for such a posture. And indirectly Pakistan too gains despite some members here naively talking about a few Ukrainian weapon system blocked for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom