What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 days yes, but Russia has been years planning this and massing a huge force on the borders. Putin would have assumed that with all the hardware and men thrown at Ukraine on multiple fronts that he would would have a swift victory and regime change. As the days pass and the losses mount for Russia, diplomacy will become more appealing for them. Let's hope they start talking rather than get desperate and use less discriminate methods. If they start committing large atrocities against civilians then I can't see the west standing by anymore.

The fact that a black guy put more make up on to look even more black .....

That is Trevor Noah.

He got the idea from Trudeau. 😁

Trudeau.jpeg

I believe that a US government report puts the figure as 20%.

These are Nazis. However the rest will have similar views.

There was a tv report of a 'heroic' Ukrainian woman training as a sniper. Somebody checked her twitter account. Apparently the greatest threat to Europe is Black people. :sarcastic:

Needless to say, the tv report didn't mention that.

Feeling sorry for Ukraine who failed to analyze and is now victim of west false promises just like pakistan. Fortunately for Pakistan it is almost as stronger compare to its enemy India.

Will be house to house bitter fight in Kiew. Zelinski is Putin’s enemy number 1. for the assault the Russians deploy T72 tanks.
True, but how do you conduct house to
house combat with tanks? Usually its the job of APC and IFV. Tanks dont even have the elevation and depression needed to make them effective tools in house to house battles.

2 days yes, but Russia has been years planning this and massing a huge force on the borders. Putin would have assumed that with all the hardware and men thrown at Ukraine on multiple fronts that he would would have a swift victory and regime change. As the days pass and the losses mount for Russia, diplomacy will become more appealing for them. Let's hope they start talking rather than get desperate and use less discriminate methods. If they start committing large atrocities against civilians then I can't see the west standing by anymore.
Seems like it was a well planned bear trap. The bear is trapped and now ready to be skinned alive.

Even if Putin is successful in overthrowing Ukraine, holding on an keeping a lid on the place, is going to be very messy and expensive.
Not really.

All Russia needs to do is clean the place of Nazis and call it a day.

Falling that cut the country into a good part i-e Novorussia and a bad part Ukraine. De-industrialise the bad part and let the Orcs kill each other.

Russia Fails to capture Melitopol.

All these news from west, Russia fail in this Russia fail in that but in reality Russia is knocking on the doors of Kiev from east, north and south.

Now the dilemma is on Ukraine, either they surrender, or they fight on the outskirts of Kiev and get crushed easily by Russians or they allow Russian penetration which may result in heavy Russian loss too but will destroy the city of Kiev. Eventually Russians will capture the city anyways.

Two sides to a story:

Azov are nationalists with a small segment of ‘nazis’ as you say. Ironically those ‘nazis’ are provided weaponry from Israel. :lol:

Truth is stranger than fiction.

German Nazis were nationalists too and small in numbers.

Look I support Ukrainians like I supported occupied Afghans, Iraqis, Syrians, Kashmiris and Palestinians.

It is a principled stance but I don't support bloody Nazis.

That is Trevor Noah.

He got the idea from Trudeau. 😁

View attachment 819032
I know who he is... From Kyle and peele.... First time I saw this skit... Quite disappointed... That's why race has nothing to do with your loyalties.... It's highly probable that his ancestors were Muslim and were forced out of their tribes by Europeans to put in the Slave trade... Sad moment for them ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom