What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are so many Germans in PDF ?

It’s all about deployment tactics, crew training and transport - convoy protection discipline - orders. In this Video the convoy is vulnerable to small arms fire from any households.
I dunno, in Germany you have several forums too but this forum has attracted people from all the world! :D

If I were PA.. I would be taking notes.... Newer anti tank weapons seem pivotal in modern warfare .. considering lack if aps on Indian armored tanks ... Top attack missiles it is...
Imagine 1-2 launchers with 4 rounds at platoon level....
APS for current inventory of leading tanks including Al-Zarrars should be top priority.....
Instead of developing Al-Khalid 2 we should invest in anti tank missiles....
We can work on an urban up armor kit for Al-Khalids with Turkey in line with Altay... And purchase some Altays specifically with Urban warfare in mind....

Russian shall try some daring airborne troops directly drop into Kiev near the parliament house. A swift takeover the capital will end all hope of resistant.
They will do that soon probably, after they have neutralized all AD systems protecting Kiev.
It seems that Kiev will fall soon. 48 hours more at most, I guess.

A Russian Colonels assessment weeks before the war

Slow down dude… i know your just trolling at this point, at least limit yourself to tolerable levels

And stop posting random twiiter posts of random people.

“ i have a friend, he sais he will fight! That means ukraine will fight iwojima style to the last man”

-random twitter woman

“Reports of half of russian forces shooting themselves in the left nut, to try and get out of this invasion”

-random tweet from some enemy countries intel/defense accounts

At least post something that has accompanying me evidence like pics or vids. Dont just spam random words

Russian shall try some daring airborne troops directly drop into Kiev near the parliament house. A swift takeover the capital will end all hope of resistant.

Lmao.. No brah.

You can kill 100 of presidents it won't solve anything but you gotta break resistance

Slow down dude… i know your just trolling at this point, at least limit yourself to tolerable levels

And stop posting random twiiter posts of random people.

“ i have a friend, he sais he will fight! That means ukraine will fight iwojima style to the last man”

-random twitter woman

“Reports of half of russian forces shooting themselves in the left nut, to try and get out of this invasion”

-random tweet from some enemy countries intel/defense accounts

At least post something that has accompanying me evidence like pics or vids. Dont just spam random words

Steve Trimble is the lead editor of Aviation Week :disagree:

According to my information Russia has met key objectives, collapse of front or fronts for the Ukrainian armed forces is imminent.

On a personal note, my missus is absolutely heartbroken, she is a proud Ukrainian but has Russian blood, has family in both Ukraine and Russia. 🙏 🤲 Pray for her and her family.
My prayers with your family.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom