What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelensky confirms withdrawal of Ukrainian forces from Lisichansk​

First of all TASS lol.....

Second of all, even if that is true, as I said, they can held up to a point when the East broke thru or Sloviansk/Kramatorsk threaten, and they broke thru from the East, what are you suppose to do? Leave them in place so they can be slaughtered?

The fact that the combine effort of Sieverodonetsk and Lysychansk held down the Russian for almost 2 months that the material and time the Russian wasted on the offensive.

First of all

Lysychansk has not yet fallen, Ukrainian had not retreated as of an hour ago.

Second of all.

I never said Lysychansk would not felt, I said Lysychansk defence can be held as long as until the following.

1.) Russian break out from Popasna and Threaten Bakhmut
2.) Russian threaten Sloviansk is under threat

This is what I said last Monday
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ukraine confirms Russia captured eastern city Lysychansk​

Last edited:
Can you link to the actual Bild news post?

Cause just like with the “captured caesars” I cannot find the real source…just russian media claiming to cite western sources…

Even if it's captured what's the problem? The Russians are not so backward in SPF tech that they are drooling over a German SPH to copy.

Comedian Zelensjy??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Australia -- Sydney Morning Herald

Russia pushes on after seizing pivotal eastern Ukraine city of Lysychansk​

UK -- BBC

USA -- CNN

Ukrainian forces withdraw from Lysychansk, their last holdout in key region​

Last edited:

Nice music and he's got the moves. Chechens ?

UK -- BBC

USA -- CNN

@jhungary will deny even Zelensky's words that Russians and allies have taken 2600 Ukrainian cities. JHungary, you are not concerned for Ukrainian common citizens but are concerned for those Ukrainians who help the Capitalist / Crusader militaries of the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization in waging its wars of imperialism. IIRC the American military's budget for 2022-23 is 900+ billion dollars, enough financial resources to solve the problems of the many many homeless, hungry and of ill health in America, but no, American government will instead use that money to wage imperialism all over the world.

Last edited:

UK -- BBC

USA -- CNN

@jhungary on suicide watch!:omghaha:

@jhungary on suicide watch!:omghaha:

While I understand your intention to make fun of him we shouldn't be making fun of suicide. Suicide shouldn't be done by anyone unless you are surrounded by 30 dogs who you know are about to tear you apart alive or your remotely-situated room is surrounded by three 30-foot anacondas and you have no way of escape. You know, 350,000+ Indian farmers suicided just between 1995 and 2015 because of the extreme Capitalist nature of Indian society. Tragic and very avoidable just by having a progressive system.

Ukraine’s light infantry allows it to hold ground

But they don’t have the mechanized forces to re-take land and move forward

Those towns and cities that Ukraine lost will never be returned to Ukraine

Even if it's captured what's the problem? The Russians are not so backward in SPF tech that they are drooling over a German SPH to copy.
Because russian propaganda tries to push the message that:
A: either all western weapons are destroyed en route/shortly after arrival.
B: they are being captured and reverse engineered/studied.

Ukraine is having a hard time in Donbass and less trained on these weapons so is bound to lose a few. Thats is no problem.

However i have a problem with so many here copying pro-russian twitter sources or the Chech leader to convey battlefield progress.
Just double check the source before posting would greatly clean up the propaganda (from both sides).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom